Author Topic: COVID 19 Alarmism & Hoaxes - How Islamic is the West, Really?  (Read 943 times)

Neptin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
Re: COVID 19 Alarmism & Hoaxes - How Islamic is the West, Really?
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2021, 03:31:34 AM »
Trump confirmed he was intentionally downplaying the virus despite knowing it was deadly. His audio recording here:

https://youtu.be/gBwwgMj-ewI

It seem Trump is damage controlling here. Trump like everyone thought the virus was a huge threat, that explains his original audio. Then through counter narratives, Trump decides the virus isn't that much of a threat after all, this explains his public announcement. Now, remember Trump administration later used covid as a reason to increase border control and limit immigration.
This is because, over time, Trump realized he could use the "threat of covid" to his advantage, which explains his later audio.

The point is that, regardless of Trumps's trued position on the virus, by publicly declaring it wasn't the threat the media calls it, people who politically opposed to him were inclined to oppose him on that ground. Hence, you have folks like Nancy Pelosi doing her hair in a public salon despite her party's insistence on lock down. In order words, the virus became politicized. Denying the threat of the virus became correlated with endorsing Trump.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-administration-closed-borders-migrant-children-covid-19/

MSM should have been allowed to show graphic scenes from the hospitals. Now we are getting those from India: https://youtu.be/PmV631kroUU

They could have saved people if only they had enough medical resources. That's one of reasons behind lockdown. We don't want to overwhelm our hospitals.

The main reason why countries began to ease out of lock down was because they didn't find the infection to be deadly as feared. Right? If overwhelming the hospital is the issue, why lift the lock down?

Time will tell what happened to India. But there are several countries without the extent of lock down as the US or Canada and their mortality rate remain lower. Where I currently live, only schools are shut down. Yet, no covid crisis.
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
Flames Of Truth

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2021, 02:50:07 AM »
It seem Trump is damage controlling here. Trump like everyone thought the virus was a huge threat, that explains his original audio. Then through counter narratives, Trump decides the virus isn't that much of a threat after all, this explains his public announcement. Now, remember Trump administration later used covid as a reason to increase border control and limit immigration.
This is because, over time, Trump realized he could use the "threat of covid" to his advantage, which explains his later audio.

Whatever we were tracking was being tracked by the military also. They were in panic and hence, told Trump that drastic action was needed to prevent it as soon as possible. He didn't care.

He would have been reelected if he actually played the threat well. But we are better off dead in his narc eyes.

The point is that, regardless of Trumps's trued position on the virus, by publicly declaring it wasn't the threat the media calls it, people who politically opposed to him were inclined to oppose him on that ground. Hence, you have folks like Nancy Pelosi doing her hair in a public salon despite her party's insistence on lock down. In order words, the virus became politicized. Denying the threat of the virus became correlated with endorsing Trump.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-administration-closed-borders-migrant-children-covid-19/

That's because his fans protested. They became the face of denial.

The main reason why countries began to ease out of lock down was because they didn't find the infection to be deadly as feared. Right? If overwhelming the hospital is the issue, why lift the lock down?

I don't think that was the reason. They lifted because of the decline in the number of cases and impatience. History repeated for the third time. Not sure why they get pendamic wrong in the west. Lockdown would have been not neccessary if they were paying attention to what overworking scientists and chinese doctors were saying in the beginning. It was very much clear that masks, contact tracing, disinfecting of roads and testing at airport were effective.Ironically, that time, western media's focus was on how to make it all look like CCP's oppression.

Time will tell what happened to India. But there are several countries without the extent of lock down as the US or Canada and their mortality rate remain lower. Where I currently live, only schools are shut down. Yet, no covid crisis.

It looks out of control in India.

Those who didn't need a lockdown actually took China's warnings seriously and acted fast. Then also visits from other places matter.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Abdun Nur

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2021, 03:32:21 AM »
The flu is proven not contagious, proven twice through clinical trials, first in 1918 with a human trial and again in 2020 with animal clinical trials, impossible to catch the flu from anyone else, this is because the flu is not a virus, and why they can not isolate any virus for the flu and why they have to use pictures of exosomes and pretend they are pictures of a virus.

The Chinese recently did a clinical trial of 10 million people to prove asymptomatic spreading of the flu, the trial proved not a single case of asymptomatic spread of the flu out of ten million.

The mask worn globally to protect against catching the flu is not proven in any clinical trials or any evidence what so ever even anecdotal  evidence in support.

Now to post these clinical trials on social media is claimed spreading of disinformation, and they claim it is endangering the lives of others by informing them of evidence that refutes the lies of the establishment, they are now moving towards criminalising those who express the truth as they have being doing for decades to anyone presenting the evidence the jewish holocaust is nonsense.

The truly moronic spread the establishment bullshit as if they are informed, but the reality for them will come home to roost very soon, as their owners have an agenda of depopulation, and the easiest method of depopulation is vaccine genocide, so all those gullible fools that buy into the establishment lies, and line up to be injected with a toxic chemical cocktail designed to generate disease within the victim, and who demand vaccine passports to force those less willing to be murdered, to join the bandwagon they are sitting on, won't be around for long, it's effectively the culling of the stupid..

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2021, 06:44:58 AM »
Some "truly moronic" folks have been going about their business and are finding themselves caught up in catching this virus, dying from it,forced to wear masks, fined for going out in lockdown. This is their reality at the moment in almost every country in the world!

Folks are seeing the reality of what the virus is doing or whatever one calls it. They are afraid! They see friends and family die every day. It is obvious and logical to them to queue up for a saving vaccine? They will believe a vaccine more than they will believe they are being conned!!

Who is taking part in this deceit? All of countries? How do you solve this mess?

What is the use of believing we are being deceived?  How do we deal with it?

Who can escape and how from not "being gullible?

I know one thing, the problem is not with ordinary folks who want to mind their own business and live peacefully with their fellow humans and  love them. Calling them morons and gullible will not help the solution.
Helping them constructively and with a plan and treating them with respect. will be a start. They are just trying to survive the calamity!
GOD bless you all.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Abdun Nur

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2021, 10:32:43 AM »
There is no calamity of a virus, the 5G network is a weapons system, which is the reason the elite feel confident to roll out the new world order, the virus scam is a smoke screen to the 5G system, they can target populations once the system is installed, it prevents the cells from absorbing oxygen properly, a form of altitude sickness, if the signal is not terminated then the victim will only survive if they breath very high concentrations of oxygen.

This is becoming the method to generate victims of the scamdemic, and why oxygen is needed to treat victims, a flu sufferer doesn't need oxygen, a flu sufferer just needs to stop consuming toxic crap, reduce stress and avoid electromagnetic pollution, flu is a reaction to toxins in the body, it's a cleaning reaction, nothing to do with any fictional virus, it is impossible to become immune to the flu as you did not catch it, you created it, you can only end the internal terrains contamination to end the flu.

People have allowed the jinn now called psychopaths to dominate them to the point they are enslaved in both mind and body, they worship and protect their owners, they want the five forms of usury, believing that there could never be another way, only through usury (riba) can humanity exist.

If you act like this, then you will be replaced, the vaccine cull and the 5G weapons system is going to achieve this quickly, what can be done, become something better, if you do not, nothing of humanity will survive, the jinn will inherit the earth.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2021, 01:30:45 AM »
Peace Abdun Nur.

You are saying,quote:

"If you act like this, then you will be replaced, the vaccine cull and the 5G weapons system is going to achieve this quickly, what can be done, become something better, if you do not, nothing of humanity will survive, the jinn will inherit the earth."

I am scratching my head!
All my life I am trying to become something better. May be you do not believe me, but just what is this "better" that you are asking  folks to become?

My experience in striving to become better is a long and difficult journey. Ongoing and hard to measure  its scale.

I tried this criteria:
1-Follow instructions of how to become better.
-Gain the right knowledge to check the instructions make sense and lead on this journey to "become better".
- Measure the improvement  and learn the corrective measures.

Then  along my journey I find many different " become better" that people,history and systems have defined according to their own version of criteria and ways of this journey.. Most of them lead to false "become better" .

Our knowledge is crap basically. Each thinking their way of becoming better is the only way!!! Or at least each faction thinks the knowledge and ways of another faction is crap.

There will always be this division with us humans. My way is crap to you and someone else and your way is crap to another and so on...

Just how do I get to "become better" in all these crap ways!!!!
That is why I am scratching my head brother.

Just when I thought I found a book ,like no other ,with my instructions of how to get better, many are still insisting with me I need something else to become better.
Brother, I will stick to my way for now, with all due respect, I will make my own way towards my version of becoming better. If I do not succeed it will be my own fault.
I am trying to understand where you are coming from,but I honestly do not understand your way of how I become better.
Thanks anyway.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Abdun Nur

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2021, 12:40:12 AM »
Peace Logic,

it is a collective requirement, become collectively something better, this means establish models for collective interactions that allow you to exists free of hierarchy, the five forms of usury, and monopolies, it is nothing to do with what you believe religiously.

If you do not become collectively something better, it is not divine intervention that will scrap the planet of humanity, but the systems imposed of hierarchy, the five forms of usury and monopolies.