News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

:: Was Muhammed name of a Prophet? ::

Started by mmkhan, September 18, 2012, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

and before claiming anything i want to all of u guys to give me evidences,,, like i did,,,, its a professional and certified way... so that somebody gona listen,,, safe for now.. i hope by reading all the stuff nobody and any hidden agenda will affect a true believer,,,,

Noon waalqalami

Quote from: Man of Faith on January 29, 2016, 02:56:07 PM
"Kill the Mushrikeen, kill them wherever you find them" <--- is this your Rabb?

Yes in context entire book  ?

2:190 وقاتلوا  and fight ye of فى in سبىل way الله the god الذىن the ones ىقاتلونكم fighting you ولا and not تعتدوا aggress ye of ان surely الله the god لا not ىحب loves المعتدىن the aggressors 2:191 واقتلوهم and slays ye them حىث anyplace ثقفتموهم find ye them واخرجوهم and evicts ye them من from حىث anyplace اخرجوكم evicts they you والفتنه and the oppression اشد stronger من from القتل the slay ولا and not تقاتلوهم thou fight ye them عند near المسجد al-masjidi الحرام the prohibited حتى until ىقاتلوكم fights they you فىه in it فان so if قاتلوكم fight they you فاقتلوهم so slays ye them كذلك like such جزاء recompense الكافرىن the skeptics  2:192 فان so if انتهوا that cease they of فان so surely الله the god غفور forgiver رحىم merciful 2:193 وقاتلوهم and fight ye them حتى until لا not تكون being فتنه oppression وىكون and being الدىن the creed لله to god فان so if انتهوا that cease they of فلا so not عدوان aggression الا except على upon الظالمىن the wrongdoers

4:89 ودوا wish they لو in case تكفرون thou disregarding كما as what كفروا disregard they of فتكونون so thou being سواء alike فلا so not تتخذوا take ye of منهم from them اولىاء allies حتى until ىهاجروا emigrated they of فى in سبىل way الله the god فان so if تولوا turn they of فخذوهم so take ye them واقتلوهم and slays ye them حىث anyplace وجدتموهم find them you ولا and not تتخذوا take ye of منهم from them ولىا supporter of ولا and not نصىرا helper 4:90 الا except الذىن the ones ىصلون arriving الى to قوم folk بىنكم between you وبىنهم and between them مىثاق agreement او or جاءوكم they come to you حصرت restrained صدورهم breasts theirs ان that ىقاتلوكم fights they you او or ىقاتلوا fights they of قومهم folk theirs ولو and in case شاء wills الله the god لسلطهم surely given power them علىكم over you فلقاتلوكم so surely fight they you فان so if اعتزلوكم withdrew they (from) you فلم so not ىقاتلوكم fights they you والقوا and offer they of الىكم toward you السلم the peace فما so not جعل made الله the god لكم for you علىهم on them سبىلا way of 4:91 ستجدون shall finding اخرىن others ىرىدون desiring ان that ىامنوكم secure they you وىامنوا and secure they of قومهم folk theirs كل each ما what ردوا return they of الى to الفتنه the temptation اركسوا plunged they of فىها therein فان so if لم not ىعتزلوكم withdraw they (from) you وىلقوا and offer they of الىكم toward you السلم the peace وىكفوا and restrain they of اىدىهم hands (i.e. actions) theirs فخذوهم so take ye them واقتلوهم and slays ye them حىث anyplace ثقفتموهم find ye them واولىكم and those جعلنا made we لكم for you علىهم over them سلطانا authority of مبىنا pronounced

8:65 ىا O اىها you النبى the prophet حرض urge المومنىن the believers على upon القتال the war/combat ان if ىكن that be منكم from among you عشرون twentieth صابرون steadfast being ىغلبوا overpowered ye of ماىتىن two hundred وان and if ىكن that be منكم from among you ماىه hundred ىغلبوا overpowered ye of الفا thousand of من from الذىن the ones كفروا disregard they of بانهم since they قوم folk لا not ىفقهون understanding

9:1 براءه innocence من from الله the god ورسوله and messenger his الى to الذىن the ones عاهدتم made covenant you من from المشركىن the idolaters 9:2 فسىحوا so move about فى in الارض the earth اربعه quartet اشهر ashr/cycles واعلموا and know ye of انكم that you غىر other than معجزى escape الله the god وان and that الله the god مخزى shames الكافرىن the skeptics 9:3 واذان and announcement من from الله the god ورسوله and messenger his الى to الناس the humankind ىوم day الحج the hajj الاكبر the greater ان that الله the god برىء free من from المشركىن the idolaters ورسوله and messenger his فان so if تبتم repent you فهو so it خىر good لكم for you وان and if تولىتم turned you فاعلموا so of knowledge ye of انكم that you غىر other than معجزى escape الله the god وبشر and give news الذىن the ones كفروا disregard they of بعذاب in punishment الىم dire 9:4 الا except الذىن the ones عاهدتم made covenant you من from المشركىن the idolaters ثم furthermore لم not ىنقصوكم have failed they you شىىا whatsoever ولم and not ىظاهروا supported they of علىكم over you احدا anyone of فاتموا so complete ye of الىهم toward them عهدهم covenant theirs الى to مدتهم term theirs ان surely الله the god ىحب loves المتقىن the righteous 9:5 فاذا so when انسلخ withdrew الاشهر al-ashr/the cycles الحرم the prohibited فاقتلوا so slays ye of المشركىن the idolaters حىث anyplace وجدتموهم find ye them وخذوهم and take them واحصروهم and restrain ye them واقعدوا and sit ye of لهم for them كل each مرصد place of ambush فان so if تابوا repented they of واقاموا and guard they of الصلاه the contact prayer واتوا and give they of الزكاه the recompense its فخلوا so leave ye of سبى their way لهم for them ان surely الله the god غفور forgiver رحىم merciful

Man of Faith

Ok. If that stands for your Rabb, that is you.

It still says "slay them until they perform salat".
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Bender

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 30, 2016, 01:09:37 PM
and i feel sorry for ALL THE COWARDS OF WORLD  who caanot self defense themselfes and their familes,,,

lier and hypocrate always tell half story,,,, specially this verse

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

if your are not one of them tell us full storey from starting to ending of this chapter,,,,, sura 9....

i already explained,,, by the way i started thinnking about you,,, i hope you are not one of those who pretend to b beleiver but from innerside they are what sura toba explain,,, i think you are much afraid of this sura,,,, due to what,,, i dnt know ,,, but the clear afraid what i can see is this,,, u want us to beleive the numbering theory that this sura is alter ,,,,, itts just my analysis,,, it may be wrong,,, but any intelligent person get to this conclusion...

moreover this was an historic event due to which this was the instruction for muslims to chase people who are trouble makers and try to make a hole in religion,,, but sorry to say people still never get what is the motif of quran and how it should be understand...

Hi,

9:5 فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

You have to do all 4 things with them, because WA = AND.
Do you think that it's logical to kill them AND capture them AND besiege them AND wait for them for ambush?
Second part of the verse says "if they repent", how is it possible for a dead person to repent?
Ok somehow they rise, and then what? they have to establish prayer and give zakaat??? How are you going to check that? How are you going to check if I am establishing salat (what ever that means to you)?

Salaam,
Bender

Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

imrankhawaja

guys you have a short term memory loss or what,,,,i already provide you answers in my previous posts ,,, and its third time you guys are bringing this qatal issue here,,, if you you want to talk just about qatal issue and this ayat issue come start a new tread,,, here we are talking about the originality of quran...

you guys just have nothing to prove infront of my solid evidences so you are playing hook nd crook,,, lets play then,,, but first provide some evidence to support this thread...

@bender my brother read my reply 507 and regarding the claim,, if u have something to say on it i will be waiting ,,, as far i see everybody else is answerless

Invalid777

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 28, 2016, 09:08:54 PM
actually for making ourself understand,,, allah is saying jinns are the creation of energy,,,, early scholars translated is as fire ,,, as we know at that time the source of energy availaible was fire,,, but early scholars use fire word as the materia,,, as we know we cant see jinn,,, but we can see fire,,,

Do you have any proof that Jinns are "invisible to humans"? Not something from the books of Bukhari & Co but Quran? Something like "We have made Jinns invisible to the children of Adam"? 

Religion is the world's most prolific mental illness

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw[/url]

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Invalid777 on January 30, 2016, 05:20:46 PM
Do you have any proof that Jinns are "invisible to humans"? Not something from the books of Bukhari & Co but Quran? Something like "We have made Jinns invisible to the children of Adam"?

did you read the full post,,, we are talking about the creation material and stuff... and in all of ur posts i see one thing you always ask,,, do you have a proof from quran,,,

do you have a proof from quran,,, human can see jin,,, ?

i think i should clear ur confusion,,, ok listen my brother,, we are dust let say,,, dust cannot be vanish,,,, true,,,
jinns are smokless fire,,, energy,,, plasma(whatever material) its qualites are they can be visible if they want...like you can swith off and on the light... by pressing switch button... in the same way these energy beings react,,,

like some stories tell us ,,, a man or animal suddenly disapper,,, if you look it closely it is disappeared what our limited eyes see... he transformed to another space and making himself off like a light bulb,, so that human cannot chase...i think in this way kids can unerstand easily what jinns are.....and when there is is something related with religion then i will give u ref from quran,,, beleiving on material and ideas of beings are not a part of religion its a scietific discussion,,, so ref not applid... and next time plz mr invalid try to find some valid things ,,, so that i will not get offend by childish questions...

Bender

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 30, 2016, 05:18:59 PM
@bender my brother read my reply 507 and regarding the claim,, if u have something to say on it i will be waiting ,,, as far i see everybody else is answerless

Hi,

Reply 507 is about some old quran, not sure why I had to read that.
I already did say something.
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Bender on January 30, 2016, 05:35:25 PM
Reply 507 is about some old quran, not sure why I had to read that.

so you are trying to say it is false...or false copy

Invalid777

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 30, 2016, 05:33:25 PM
did you read the full post,,, we are talking about the creation material and stuff... and in all of ur posts i see one thing you always ask,,, do you have a proof from quran,,,

do you have a proof from quran,,, human can see jin,,, ?

I asked a simple question to bring forth some Quranic evidence that Jinns are "invisible to humans". I am still waiting for the evidence brother.
If you cannot provide Quranic evidence, then you should re-evaluate what exactly Jinns are. The silly claim that Jinns are invisible to humans can be found in guess where? The books of Bukhari & Co. 

Quotei think i should clear ur confusion,,, ok listen my brother,, we are dust let say,,, dust cannot be vanish,,,, true,,,
jinns are smokless fire,,, energy,,, plasma(whatever material) its qualites are they can be visible if they want...like you can swith off and on the light... by pressing switch button... in the same way these energy beings react,,,
No confusion on my side brother. I asked for some Quranic evidence, not some mental gymnastics. According to you, Jinns are made of "smokless fire,,, energy,,, plasma(whatever material)", therefore they must be invisible to humans. I fail to fathom how you can make that conclusion brother. Is there any Quranic evidence to support the claim that Jinns are "invisible" to the children of Adam?

Quotelike some stories tell us ,,, a man or animal suddenly disapper,,, if you look it closely it is disappeared what our limited eyes see... he transformed to another space and making himself off like a light bulb,, so that human cannot chase...i think in this way kids can unerstand easily what jinns are.....and when there is is something related with religion then i will give u ref from quran,,, beleiving on material and ideas of beings are not a part of religion its a scietific discussion,,, so ref not applid... and next time plz mr invalid try to find some valid things ,,, so that i will not get offend by childish questions...

Did I offend you just by asking you to provide some Quranic evidence? OR maybe it's you who feel that your belief system is under threat.

I'll ask one last time Imran. Please provide Quranic evidence that Jinns are "invisble to humans". Something like "We have made Jinns invisible to the children of Adam" or "you cannot see them".
Religion is the world's most prolific mental illness

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw[/url]