News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

:: Was Muhammed name of a Prophet? ::

Started by mmkhan, September 18, 2012, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Man of Faith on January 28, 2016, 06:38:51 AM
Light is not generated without an energy discharge or chemical direction (which released energy is light). Light is also in different spectra but they all need a source. Light is not generated by itself but a consequence of something. Hence you cannot be a light as it is practically impossible.

Just the same, nothing can be made of fire either, so there is a logical error in saying "Jinn are made of fire" as it is impossible. Jinn could however be constructed by the energy as one can see in quantum physics. It is what keeps the integrity of matter.

Not strange since Jinn means "the outer layer" of the world, i.e. its construction "material" is Naar.

Be safe
Amenuel

actually for making ourself understand,,, allah is saying jinns are the creation of energy,,,, early scholars translated is as fire ,,, as we know at that time the source of energy availaible was fire,,, but early scholars use fire word as the materia,,, as we know we cant see jinn,,, but we can see fire,,, now scholars translated it smokelss fire as welll,,,, we know fire never be a smokeless,,, so conclusion is this we have no knowledge of the matierial that is used for energy to crate jinns,,,, as far human being we know we have elements of dust in our bodies,,, but about jinns we didnt do experiments on them,,,so we have no knowlege of the material of that energy,,,and how can we get knowledge and understand that material which is invisible,,, unless we develope some scietific things to see the shape and properties of jinss,,,

like gamma rays and x rays that go inside the thing and check whats in their,,, but we always check material based things which is visible to eyes,,, but these type of depth random person dnt know,,, so scholars translate it as fire to make random person understand ,,,

Man of Faith

Imran,

For your information, we are made of Naar and our bodies are of the Jinn. But of course  one is free to believe what they like.

All matter in the universe's range is made of this energy. It is what causes animation and keeps everything's integrity. If you study a bit of quantum physics you would realize this.

Angels are not physical. This is a mistaken assumption.

Be safe
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

imrankhawaja

man of faith,,, sorry my brother i dnt know ur real name ..

actually what i m trying to say here is ,,, its our concept and ideas of understanding things,,, human beings,,, their functions speed intelligence will affect according to the properties we bestowed,,,,so for our understanding it (visible material) same for our understanding the properties from which God create jinn are advance compare to us so we may understand it (energy) but still we have upper hand in intelligence,,, thats what the argument and jealousy that make iblees and his followers asking question regarding us ,,, they still know the properties of dust arrrrgg why should we bow down to him,,, even till now our process start from a liquid and then it become solid,,,, thats y he was feeling it strange or arrogance due to which he get kicked off,,, anyway now come to the angels,,, for our understanding we comapare them with light ,,, as we know that the fastest thing we can see ,,, so angels are step ahead from jinns,,,

now question is this we are still in material visible invisible or energy even light is the product of universe that travel like 186000 miles per sec still we r in limit,,, our sources are in limit,,,, but in reality angels jinss are invisible so exempt them to understand by accurate math and formulas of chemical equations,,, these math equations are for visible bodies and then verified through process inn front of our eyes,,, now we can easily understand our body contain all the elements from dust and our body comprises more thn 60 per of water,,, but we cannot calculate the properties of exact energies of these beings(angels and jinn) ,,, because its out of our mind ,,, our mind have not granted such abilities in this wordly life to do analysis on it,,,

and  i know about quantum physics my brother ,,, i was high school student,,, when i first time heared about it,,, through my teachers,,, but its still a theory ,,,not a fact and modern science rectify some errors ...but overall i can understand what u try to say here... by referring this ,,, and quantum physics is basically talk about the source of energy,, what we found in earthly material and atoms and protons bla bla ,,,these are very complicated understanding,,, for understanding let say we say human being is creation from mud,, yeh,,, but what mud created of,,, what is the source of mud/dust  to keep its shape ... and what the age of that material,,, as far the age of earthly materials they are like 4.7 billion years old,,, and the age of light may 13.7 at this point our understanding stopped,,, from the starting of big bang ,,, but what was that matter come from what was the shape of that matter ... how it developed,,, we dnt have answers,,, but at the point of bigbang... we can see the glimpse of God... he is the initiator of every thing... if you look by that angle,,, it will take us towards unending   loop of confusion,,, so what was dust before dust(13.7)years ago is nothing to be consider,,, we should start from 4.7 billions years ago,,, after that stages came ,,, matter changed a lot ,,, a planet size like mars hit the earth and last stage of earth was when dinosour vanished,,,65 million years ago  these two big scientific facts of earth is also comaptible with quran,,, allah is sayin we sent down water and iron,,, from sky....so its better to stick with the capacity of our understanding if we try to chase God,,, nothing will come in hand apart from confusion theories,,, ultimate knowledge belong to our rabb,,, its quite interesting topic we can debate it on somewhere seperate post and can share other opinions as well..

peace...

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Man of Faith on January 29, 2016, 01:37:03 AM
Imran,

Angels are not physical. This is a mistaken assumption.

Be safe
Amenuel

i agree,,, they are niether physical nor chemical,,,lol,,,

but whatever they are we have really no source to understand... even i dnt think so we can make something that travel with the speed of light which is material base thingie,,,of this universe... angels are described to us as light as we know light is the fastest object of universe... but i think angels  are far far faster than the speed of light,,,

sec thing is this ,,, sometimes i start thinking about angels and how god address them,,, in quran,, seems its a natural force of law that governs the systems of universe,,, like winds ,,, productions,,, growth of things,,, taking lifes and port our soule(immaterial) to somewhere unknown dimension ,,, causing rain ,,, lot of other things,,, even the motions of planets are due to angels,,, science cant talk anything about angels as it is invisible,,, but they sometimes give names like dark energy dark matter,,, all these i think related to angels beings,,, God knows better,,,,

mmkhan

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 28, 2016, 08:53:25 PM
peace my brother ,, i m not gona talk on this topic anymore i provide more than enough proofs and reasonings,,, as duty of sharing accurate knowledge,,,, believing on it is ur responsibilty,,, no body can force no body ,,,

Peace,

Thanks for clarifying it.

لِّي عَمَلِي وَلَكُمْ عَمَلُكُمْ ۖ أَنتُم بَرِيئُونَ مِمَّا أَعْمَلُ وَأَنَا بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ
For me are my deeds, and for you are your deeds. You are disassociated from what I do, and I am disassociated from what you do.

Peace,
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Man of Faith

In my understanding, Quran was made written between year 250 until 625. That is based on how old the latest found texts are written in the "Modern" Arabic script. Theorizing I would say it was made written between year 400-500 because that is when researchers predict the current script came into use and it got in the hands of the sectarian clerics who fabricated Islam in about year 600-700. Either an impostor called Muhammad roamed the lands or the real Muhammad was blackmailed. Since historical sources say an unrighteous Muhammad roamed the Middle-East at least someone abused his name, if he even existed around that time.

Quran is likely not written prior to what I suggested. There is no sign it would. Quran is a revelation related to what we get to know through it. It is a full manifestation about the realm of Rabb (God).

There were three milestones of revelation and those were Torah (Torateh), Injeel (Gospel) and Quran, and at each milestone Rabb made revealed more about the nature of Himself, our existence and situation. Jesus was not absolutely clear in his elaboration as that was saved for Quran but he added food for thought. Quran was prophesied several centuries before even the coming of Jesus and Quran is just what the name says; "A manifestation", it makes everything clear black on white. A problem is while Gospel (enlightenment) was explained by Jesus as he elaborated on the philosophical aspect of the Decree (the 'Ten Commandments'), he did not speak as to why it is so but left the tinkering to the listener. But with Quran Rabb is even so kind as to completely reveal every detail of why we are here, the contradiction and the two choices between World or Otherworld, including how the Rabb works in practice (the dynamics).

An example is that Moses was told "I am who am I" by Rabb and Jesus said "I am in the Father and the Father in me" about his relationship with Rabb. No one explained this in detail, but Quran has a multitude of lines explaining every aspect of those expressions.

I would say Quran has never been interpreted in its entirety to this day though. This is because of the fallacy of humans to easily trust what others say regarding knowledge and they do not investigate matters sufficiently. It took me 1-3 years to realize something was seriously wrong and Quran has been available for over a millennium. Same story, some people who are a religious authority make ignorant claims and are too eager to confirm their doctrine than to actually check whether what their interpretation is rock solid. Due to man's ease of trust towards scholars, that lousy language skill has lived on for all this time.

Probably why Quran was claimed to be revealed over time so that the clerics and scholars, potentially in conjunction with their   impostor Muhammad, could cook something together with a text they could not fully comprehend. In fact it is self-explanatory now.

"Kill the Mushrikeen, kill them wherever you find them" <--- is this your Rabb? It is from the sectarian interpretation of Quran. If you find that your Rabb I am sorry for you.

Be safe
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Man of Faith on January 29, 2016, 02:56:07 PM

"Kill the Mushrikeen, kill them wherever you find them" <--- is this your Rabb?

yes alhamdullaih this is our rab,,, who is giving us courage,,,, i already told in my previous post in replied too somebody what is the reason of this ayat,,, if u want somebody rape robe murder ur daughter or sister will you keep watching or will you gona kill him ,,, answer is up to u,,, if u are a believer you will protect your sister and listen to rabb and killed him,,, and be happy as well that due to this command you saved ur daughter,,,, on the other hand if we didnt apply selfdefense in our life,,, thinking Allah dnt want you to kill somebody in selfdefence,,, then obviously i dnt beleive this revelation is from my rab,,, who want to see me somebody robing muddereing and rapping us,,,,and in return i cant do anything,,, tell me a single religion on the planet of earth who is agaisnt self defence,,, forget about the religion tell me a single law in all the countries of this planet who is agaisnt self deffence,,, even if you killed somebody in self defence army and police give u medal for saving somebody,,,, alhamdulliah this is the truth from my lord    and alhamdullaih this verse is fully logical,,,,, dnt take it personal ,,,plz its just to make somebody understand,,,

now come to the proof,,, people dnt want me to give reference from history ,,, as a historian i have grip on how history works and verify ,,, but even its true verification i dnt want to use it,,, now see some of the verses... in response to your essay,,,

And you did not recite before it any scripture, nor did you write one with your right hand. Otherwise the falsifiers would have had [cause for] doubt. chap 29 verse 48...

And they say, "Legends of the former peoples which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon." chap 25 verse 5.

in light if above verses... praised one write it down with his own hand....

And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." But most of them do not know.Say, [O Muhammad], "The Pure Spirit has brought it down from your Lord in truth to make firm those who believe and as guidance and good tidings to the Muslims." chap 16 verses 101 102

gabriel is very strong messenger(spirit) ,,, devil or anybody dnt have a access to come in the way of him ,,, not in power not in wisdom not in strength,,, nowhere,,,,, so alhamdulliah convo between gabriel and muhammad was fully secured ....and saved...

another gift for you my brothers who still think quran is alterd or changed or missed or incomplete or illogical...

We do not duplicate a sign, or make it forgotten, unless We bring one which is like it or even greater. Did you not know that God is capable of all things? chap 2 verse 106

85:21 No, it is a glorious Qur?an.

85:22 In a tablet, preserved.

i provide my proof and references with the most certified book of history and religion people call it quran,,,

and now if somebody want to  prove all these things wrong,,, i m waiting for their proof....

allah somewhere saying,,, they are plotting a plot and we plotted a plot,,,, and see what happend with disbeleivers,,,

brothers and sisters never listen some unverfied theories or claims from any tiom dick harry plz,,,,i realise its some hidden agenda,,, going on...

the truth is already among us,,,

imrankhawaja

and another wonderful wondrful gift from my lord tio my city birmingham,,, physical evidence  of my claim.

Comparison of a 21st-century Quran and the Birmingham Quran manuscript
Two leaves of an early Quranic manuscript in the Mingana Collection of Middle Eastern manuscripts of the University of Birmingham's Cadbury Research Library were discovered in 2015 as being dated between 568 and 645, making it among the oldest Quran manuscripts to date

The manuscript is written in ink on parchment, using a monumental Arabic Hijazi script and is still clearly legible. The leaves preserve parts of Surahs 18 to 20. The university has placed the manuscript on public display at the Bramall Music Building at the university during October 2015, and plans to display it at the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery in 2016...

i want to invite everybody who lives near to birmingham (uk) we will have a discussion in my house a tea party from me to all the believers inshallah,,, and we will go to the exibition ,,, by the way experts of archealogy already proved this is original alhamdullih,,,

soon we will show our signs to them in the horizon and within themselves untill it will become clear to disbelievers ,,, that this quran is the truth from their lord,,,, alquran ...

for more deatils see this link i dnt know how to inser image here....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Quran_manuscript

check mate to the agenda,,, who are trying to taking the piss from last 1400 years,,, and every time the movement of God is ahead ,,,,, when somebody started this post ,,, this copy was no discoverd...and interestingly all are christinas who are protecting this copy and they are well reputable in their work,,,The Mingana Collection, comprising over 3,000 documents, was compiled by Alphonse Mingana, in the 1920s, and was funded by Edward Cadbury, a philanthropist and businessman of the Birmingham-based chocolate-making Cadbury family

Man of Faith

Okay. Then I feel sorry for you. You are to kill Mushrikeen because they are disbelievers and do not perform your salat. You are to kill them until they perform salat in what is said by those who interpreted it.

imrankhawaja

and i feel sorry for ALL THE COWARDS OF WORLD  who caanot self defense themselfes and their familes,,,

lier and hypocrate always tell half story,,,, specially this verse

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

if your are not one of them tell us full storey from starting to ending of this chapter,,,,, sura 9....

i already explained,,, by the way i started thinnking about you,,, i hope you are not one of those who pretend to b beleiver but from innerside they are what sura toba explain,,, i think you are much afraid of this sura,,,, due to what,,, i dnt know ,,, but the clear afraid what i can see is this,,, u want us to beleive the numbering theory that this sura is alter ,,,,, itts just my analysis,,, it may be wrong,,, but any intelligent person get to this conclusion...

moreover this was an historic event due to which this was the instruction for muslims to chase people who are trouble makers and try to make a hole in religion,,, but sorry to say people still never get what is the motif of quran and how it should be understand...