About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

:: Was Muhammed name of a Prophet? ::

Started by mmkhan, September 18, 2012, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Bender on January 27, 2016, 03:26:54 PM
Hi,

Yes and he gave his reasons and founded them with his knowledge of the book.
I am very sure that he will accept your understanding over his own, if he feels that your reasoning is better then his.

salaam,
Bender
hi peace brother,,, and may allah guides us all to the straight path,,, but logically if somebody denies praised one,,, its very very dangerous,,, the whole concept of authentication,, become false,,, on other words we must have to respect love and and believe in praised one along all the prophets and messengers of Allah,,, otherwise it quite impossible to drive a car without driver,,,same way its impossible to get certified revelation from allah without prophet,,, Allah always talk through prophets,,, we need to undersrtand this thing,,, no doubt the person whoever he was,,, must be an amazing person,,,

i sometimes read sura kosar in which there is something Allah want to tell us,,, regarding the muahammad,,, and thats the shortest chapter as well,,, in which allah blessed him kosar,,, and address his enemies...a message and a prediction,,,

the historical records show his progeny never continue(quran confirms it as well) and people around him make a fun ,,, as we know till today if someboody have no son ,,, people show sympathy or some make fun... then Allah say something in that sura,,, Indeed, your enemy is the one cut off.

this person ahmed who was granted kosar and granted a name from his lord which have meaning the one who is praised(muhammad),,,

even though he have no desendent,,, but from last 1400 years his praises are never finsih,,, surprisingly when some non muslims call him ,,, they call him by muhammad,,, haha automatically they priased even when they try to make his claims untrue,,, but alhamdulliah the claims of quran are still standing winning,,,, now lets about the people who make a fun of them the biggest one was abu lahab (mention inn quran) as well,,, what  happened with him,,, nobody know him by his original name ,,, the quranic name abu lahab mean ,, the dweller of fire,, so he have no follower as well,,, no body want too show his real progeny that leads towards abu lahab,,, on the other hand,,, everybody know praised one have no sons,,, but still people are claiming they are from prophet progeny,, syed people and hashmi and qureshi and lot more,,, in the end i must say he deserved to be praised,,,

Man of Faith

Light is not generated without an energy discharge or chemical direction (which released energy is light). Light is also in different spectra but they all need a source. Light is not generated by itself but a consequence of something. Hence you cannot be a light as it is practically impossible.

Just the same, nothing can be made of fire either, so there is a logical error in saying "Jinn are made of fire" as it is impossible. Jinn could however be constructed by the energy as one can see in quantum physics. It is what keeps the integrity of matter.

Not strange since Jinn means "the outer layer" of the world, i.e. its construction "material" is Naar.

Be safe
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

mmkhan

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 26, 2016, 01:58:08 AM
what so special in tanveen,,  if u r language expert and if u have knowledge regarding history shall i tell u the zeer zabar,, paish tanveen, all these things are not original writing of arabic,,, these characters are man made ,,, not allah made,,,

Peace,

If so, then I don't believe in such quraan with human interferences.
You are trying to say that alQuraan was not sent completely and human addition is needed to read it properly :brickwall:
May Allah protect us. :pr
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

mmkhan

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 26, 2016, 02:50:49 AM
mashAllah ,,, clear ayat,,, meaning unclearly its given to muhammad

did you see any clear ayat in quran tht is telling to you  about the messenger on which that book revealed,,,

jesus,,,moses,,, abraham,,, david,,,or none of them,,, there is no body,,, this must be a magic book that comes up without any human interferance,, and with tanveen and other writting stuff,,, just like drown plane moves without pilot,,, thats what this my brother want to tell us,,, thanx for sharing ur knowledge by the way,,, now i realse why muslims never invent anything in last 500 yrs,,,, because they invent ideas like that,,,who was muhammad,,, his height ,,, age ,,, wifes,,, everything,,,, and doing discussion on him is the fav topic for every sect of muslim,,,

Peace,

I believe that this book is needed by all human beings.
Hence, it is available since Adam. No magic needed.

6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

mmkhan

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 26, 2016, 02:08:18 AM
may i ask ur level of education and interest in history then i will talk with you according to your knowledge,,,,by meaning history i mean to say all the means of history,,,

Peace,

I am really sorry to see you asking this question.
You are trying to judge the level of eimaan of a person with the level of eduction and his interest in history? :brickwall:

I would be happy to hear if you would have asked how close do you feel yourself to Allah?
How many times do you remember Allah?
How the way you get your answers from Allah when you call Him?
etc. etc...

Please answer these questions to yourself bro. Please don't take me wrong, no offend intended.
Sorry if you feel hurt. May Allah forgive us.

mmkhan

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 27, 2016, 11:35:28 PM
i sometimes read sura kosar in which there is something Allah want to tell us,,, regarding the muahammad,,, and thats the shortest chapter as well,,, in which allah blessed him kosar,,, and address his enemies...a message and a prediction,,,

Peace,

There is no mention of Muhammed in this sura.

HP_TECH

I am not quite certain of the overall feel but surely you guys are kidding.

There's no way that you are arguing about whether Muhammad was the name of the last prophet.

If that is the case, I am afraid many have slipped under the shelter.
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Bender

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 27, 2016, 11:35:28 PM
hi peace brother,,, and may allah guides us all to the straight path,,, but logically if somebody denies praised one,,, its very very dangerous,,, the whole concept of authentication,, become false,,, on other words we must have to respect love and and believe in praised one along all the prophets and messengers of Allah,,, otherwise it quite impossible to drive a car without driver,,,same way its impossible to get certified revelation from allah without prophet,,, Allah always talk through prophets,,, we need to undersrtand this thing,,, no doubt the person whoever he was,,, must be an amazing person,,,

the historical records show his progeny never continue(quran confirms it as well) and people around him make a fun ,,, as we know till today if someboody have no son ,,, people show sympathy or some make fun... then Allah say something in that sura,,, Indeed, your enemy is the one cut off.

this person ahmed who was granted kosar and granted a name from his lord which have meaning the one who is praised(muhammad),,,

even though he have no desendent,,, but from last 1400 years his praises are never finsih,,, surprisingly when some non muslims call him ,,, they call him by muhammad,,, haha automatically they priased even when they try to make his claims untrue,,, but alhamdulliah the claims of quran are still standing winning,,,, now lets about the people who make a fun of them the biggest one was abu lahab (mention inn quran) as well,,, what  happened with him,,, nobody know him by his original name ,,, the quranic name abu lahab mean ,, the dweller of fire,, so he have no follower as well,,, no body want too show his real progeny that leads towards abu lahab,,, on the other hand,,, everybody know praised one have no sons,,, but still people are claiming they are from prophet progeny,, syed people and hashmi and qureshi and lot more,,, in the end i must say he deserved to be praised,,,

Hi,

Ok thank you.
If you take some external sources as help for understanding the verses of the book then your reasoning is I believe sound.
But some people here are trying to depend their understanding as less as possible on external sources.
And then a lot of things are not so self-evident as they looked like in the first place.

Salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

imrankhawaja

Quote from: mmkhan on January 28, 2016, 01:56:23 PM
Peace,

There is no mention of Muhammed in this sura.

so who Allah addressing here?,,,
answer is the one who recieved ,,,, this revelation...

who recieve,,, ?
the one who is praised one,,,

answer,,,,,Recall that we took from the prophets their covenant, including you (Who?), Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary. We took from them a solemn pledge. chap 33 verse 7

3:121
Recall that you (Who?) were among your people when you set out to assign to the believers their positions for battle. God is Hearer, Omniscient.

who is praised one,,,
according to quran praised one is muhammad where Allad directly and clearly address him,,, in the light of verse 2:101, 2:143, 2:151, 3:32, 3:81, 3:144, 3:164, 4:79-80, 5:15, 5:41, 7:157, 8:01, 9:3, 33:40, 48:29, and 66:09.... go for all of them,,,,

so final result in light of facts and observation,,, praised one is the last prophet and his name is muhammad,,, and 4 ayat clearly show name muhammad,,, its another thing if u are  unprovenly claim muhammad is not a name,,,, but  my friend you are check mate,,, dnt try to make innocnet people distract,,,,

imrankhawaja

Quote from: mmkhan on January 28, 2016, 01:32:04 PM
Peace,

I believe that this book is needed by all human beings.
Hence, it is available since Adam. No magic needed.

very interesting first of all claiming a very big thing without the certificationof  allah is shirk,,, do toba first,,,

second thing,,, yesterday i look at all the posts from last two years ,,, and i realise lot of times you are unable to prove you any of the claim regarding tanveen,,, and everything ,,, from several people ,,, but you are still stuck on repeating answers,,, it make me laugh not "hurt"

you claims,,, there is a tanveen on muhammad name,,,
your claim two,,, there is no prophet by name muhammad or ahmad or praised one,,,
your claim three quran was sent to adam or it was there since adam...

first of all i realise one thing arabic is not ur language and you are fighting with experts of arabic,,, on the wrong conception of tanveen,,
and they shows you examples as well in the reply of these proofs you are unable to mention anything,,,

its something like that ,,, if a student of literature is arguing with medical doctor how to operate a surgery,,,,,

and when docotor tell him exact procedure they start saying doctor wrong ,, and say him to get it done from motor mechanic,,,, if you are a patient,,, who you gona listen,,,, i think you will start abusing the literature student,,,

in light of this,,, i m not wasting my time anymore ,,, in my last post i address you all the verses go and read them,,, inshAllah this is will help you,,, and i dnt need to ask ur knowledge redarding history ,,, i realise already ur knowledge on the language you are arguing,,,tanveeen lolzz,,,,

one more thing for reading urdu or arabic we dnt need to use tanveen and other stuff,,,people who put these things its for reciting in a tone,,, now see i m gona telling you about media knowledge now,,, people realise if we make a tone language and use some symbols that present this voice tone how it feel,,, and when they put it,,, it was amazing and alhamdulliah this date the diff reciation of quran are in millions by millions people,,, although this knowledge of tanveen and other stuff and how it works come from history,,,not from allah,,,and if i will provide you a proof of old quran copy without tanveen stuff ,,, u will say me its fake,,, or ur answer will be probably somebody made it...

NOTE i hope you have no hidden agenda ,,, who try to point out mistakes from quran from last 1400 years,,, to distract people,,, becuse  real believer never behave like you are behaving and claiming shirkia things ,,, or second possibilty its a human ego he never accept lose,,, once rk was suffering from this disease as well,,,, and he get himself killed due to this shirk,,, allah knows better,,,,

peace my brother ,, i m not gona talk on this topic anymore i provide more than enough proofs and reasonings,,, as duty of sharing accurate knowledge,,,, believing on it is ur responsibilty,,, no body can force no body ,,,