News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

:: Was Muhammed name of a Prophet? ::

Started by mmkhan, September 18, 2012, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmkhan

Quote from: huruf on November 03, 2013, 03:18:58 AM
If Qur?an was revealed or given to know as spoken word, the tahskeel does not make any difference. The sounds would be learn and any tashkeel would have to conform to the sounds. The question is there has been transmitted only one version of Qur'an, either spoken or written, that is there are not variations (the ones there are are minuscule and do not change anything). So tahskeel or no tashkeel, what we have is what we have. If we think the sounds have been changed we can also think ayas and whole lots of the Qur'an may have been changed, that is, we would have no Qur'an.

Salaam

Salaam,

Red: Please take a look at my reply # 375 or click here.

May Allah bless you :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

wasi

Quote from: diamantinehoneybunch on November 03, 2013, 01:45:21 AM
Dear Wasi,

If there are always new prophets, so who the hell is / are the seal of prophets?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well whoever may be the prophet first till last there duty is one n the same ......no one has violated the rule of allah ....the chain can never be gone in different way
WASI

jhonsonmustafa

Once there was a person X lived and his Truthfulness, Loyalty Brought the Attention of Allah. So he sent the messenger Zibreil to person X and Quran is revealed. Since the Person is most suitable by Allah, HE named the Person as Mohammed. We respect Mohammed who is truthful and Great Implementer of Quran. Now also Who Implements Quran in real Life By the Satifaction of Allah, I dont doubt Allah will elevate him to the level of Mohammed.

So Mohammed is Gods Property and not Man Made Claims..Unless HE names Who is Mohammed and there are no man made Mohamed.

We see millions of muslims by the name of Mohammed and Ahmeds.

wasi

Quote from: jhonsonmustafa on November 03, 2013, 10:15:58 AM
Once there was a person X lived and his Truthfulness, Loyalty Brought the Attention of Allah. So he sent the messenger Zibreil to person X and Quran is revealed. Since the Person is most suitable by Allah, HE named the Person as Mohammed. We respect Mohammed who is truthful and Great Implementer of Quran. Now also Who Implements Quran in real Life By the Satifaction of Allah, I dont doubt Allah will elevate him to the level of Mohammed.

So Mohammed is Gods Property and not Man Made Claims..Unless HE names Who is Mohammed and there are no man made Mohamed.

We see millions of muslims by the name of Mohammed and Ahmeds.

but if that x person can be called as muhammed

then we can also be called as muhammed because quran is revealed on every human being
WASI

jhonsonmustafa

Quote from: wasi on November 03, 2013, 04:45:21 PM

but if that x person can be called as muhammed

then we can also be called as muhammed because quran is revealed on every human being

Might Be if we follow 100% Quran and follow HIS guidance and Allah is satisfied with our dignity and truthful, Sujth, Chastity , broad mindedness and all the  proprieties of Allah... Its not a easy task.. But Allah recognizes the efforts...

Definitely Allah will give good for efforts by changing the Characters from bad to Good...

Its a Great Task....

wasi

:group:

oh people! those who have been confused with this post

my kind word to  them

allah has created you from nothing your with each n  every cell in your
body precisely placed ..your eyes at perfect size shape and correct place
your nose n your heart everything is correctly and precisely placed
has made you from childhood to adult precisely

and you see the world around you the sky the earth and its rotation

the day and the night precisely shifting from time to time

do you find any fault a single small minute fault in his creation

and given you the book in your hands which contains the truth precisely 

do you find any mistakes or faults in its writing accepts the

words and understanding of allah precisely as he has kept  every

favor upon you precisly with no faults...let there be no misunderstanding
between you and the one who created you...and make your connection precisely with
your lord

i love my lord and i feel that my lord cannot create any fault nor in his creation nor in
his writing its all people who has been misguided themsleves and kepts there hearts to follow
a nothing but conjecture, and that is because they only guess or a man made religion they follow
:group:
WASI

onlyquran01

Two Russian mathematician working for decades on the problems of history. Unfortunately all the information on the Russian. I'll translate some of their discoveries, and you, if you would be interested, able to read their method of discovery. It's easy, considering that at this moment I am writing in Russian through Google translator.
http://www.chronologia.org this is their website.

So:
Anatoly Fomenko, Gleb Nosovskii
New Chronology of Islam
http://www.arhimed007.narod.ru/h_islam-hronology.htm

"This article is a selected passages (about Islam) from the works of Fomenko and G.V.Nosovskogo series "New Chronology." More information about these authors and their books can be found on the official website of the "New Chronology? (http://chronologia.org)."

"From the book "Empire"

Orthodoxy and Islam ... were united under one religion. Then a deep division between Orthodoxy and Islam was not. Islam initially, as is well known, was over Christian - Nestorianism. The difference in the rites, etc. accumulated for a long time before the split. As a result of these two branches of Christianity then strongly diverged. But this was already in the XV century."

"Division ... was the result of religious schism beginning of the XV century AD Orthodoxy, Islam and Catholicism.

And ... what George the Victorious and Muslims, only confirms our reconstruction that in the XIV century Islam had not yet stood out from Orthodoxy.

History of Islam ... today it already begins with the presentation of the VII century BC Therefore, this history actually been lengthened compared to reality, at least three-four years.

Islam ... Islam had already been forced to extend its history in the past."

"From the book "Mathematical chronology of biblical events"
Chapter 4. Application sequence BIBLE phantom phantom-REAL EVENTS EUROPEAN MIDDLE AGES
6. WHY ERA GEDZHARY reckoned names from VII century AD?
6.1. OVERVIEW"

"At the same time, chronology, recorded in the Quran, sometimes significant controversy and biblical chronology. For example, the Koran apparently believes ARON = Aria (?) - Uncle of gospel Jesus. Therefore, Moses and Aaron according to the Koran are in the generation immediately preceding Jesus Christ, that, of course, at odds with Scaliger's point of view on a few hundred years."

http://translate.google.ru/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arhimed007.narod.ru%2Fh_islam-hronology.htm&act=url

onlyquran01

QuoteInformation on the Hajj , the pilgrimage that is the shrine in the Middle Ages is very vague and sketchy . After a pilgrimage to the remnants of a meteorite Harun al -Rashid , allegedly VIII century AD , comes a break in the Hajj . Then , allegedly in the X century AD Carmathians besieged Mecca and took with them to Hedger "heavenly stone" , thinking to attract crowds of pilgrims to her. However , after some time, some of the fragments of the "heavenly stone" returned to Mecca. Maybe these medieval pilgrimage Ark of the Covenant and are reflected in the Bible, specifically describing the abduction Ark enemies , his " moving " from place to place , after which he was returned back (1 Samuel 5-7). As in the case of the Muslim Kaaba , "kidnapping Ark " occurred only once ( in the Bible ) .

Only since the alleged X-XI centuries AD begins more or less authentic period Scaligerian history of Hajj . By the way, in the XVIII century religious war broke out , which Scaliger historians hastened to explain the complete absence of Mecca and Medina, any credible tombs of the Prophet and his companions. Allegedly , when in 1803 , Saud took Mecca , he ordered to kill all the servants of the Kaaba and bulldoze ALL tombstones family members of Mohammed. But not created specifically whether this legend to somehow "explain" the lack of reliable graves here ?

wasi

well i want to say only two thing for who are interested in history 

as a living person i myself cannot write the history properly of my own even though if a could able to recall it by looking at my own pictures ....i dont want to see or hear or listen to any other persons history ....

i also believe that there is none in this world who can show the history properly except the creator of this world

12:102  That is from the news of the unseen which We reveal, to you. And you were not with them when they put together their plan while they conspired.

only my lord is the best know er of history .....

secondly who cares of HISTORY i am more and more interested not even with my history but with my future as my lord teaches me the best ...

"O you who have believed! Fear Allaah. And let every soul look to what it has put forth for tomorrow" [Quran 59: 18] :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
WASI

GODsubmitter

Quote from: onlyquran01 on March 10, 2014, 06:27:29 PM
Two Russian mathematician working for decades on the problems of history. Unfortunately all the information on the Russian. I'll translate some of their discoveries, and you, if you would be interested, able to read their method of discovery. It's easy, considering that at this moment I am writing in Russian through Google translator.
http://www.chronologia.org this is their website.

So:
Anatoly Fomenko, Gleb Nosovskii
New Chronology of Islam
http://www.arhimed007.narod.ru/h_islam-hronology.htm

"This article is a selected passages (about Islam) from the works of Fomenko and G.V.Nosovskogo series "New Chronology." More information about these authors and their books can be found on the official website of the "New Chronology? (http://chronologia.org)."

"From the book "Empire"

Orthodoxy and Islam ... were united under one religion. Then a deep division between Orthodoxy and Islam was not. Islam initially, as is well known, was over Christian - Nestorianism. The difference in the rites, etc. accumulated for a long time before the split. As a result of these two branches of Christianity then strongly diverged. But this was already in the XV century."

"Division ... was the result of religious schism beginning of the XV century AD Orthodoxy, Islam and Catholicism.

And ... what George the Victorious and Muslims, only confirms our reconstruction that in the XIV century Islam had not yet stood out from Orthodoxy.

History of Islam ... today it already begins with the presentation of the VII century BC Therefore, this history actually been lengthened compared to reality, at least three-four years.

Islam ... Islam had already been forced to extend its history in the past."

"From the book "Mathematical chronology of biblical events"
Chapter 4. Application sequence BIBLE phantom phantom-REAL EVENTS EUROPEAN MIDDLE AGES
6. WHY ERA GEDZHARY reckoned names from VII century AD?
6.1. OVERVIEW"

"At the same time, chronology, recorded in the Quran, sometimes significant controversy and biblical chronology. For example, the Koran apparently believes ARON = Aria (?) - Uncle of gospel Jesus. Therefore, Moses and Aaron according to the Koran are in the generation immediately preceding Jesus Christ, that, of course, at odds with Scaliger's point of view on a few hundred years."

http://translate.google.ru/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arhimed007.narod.ru%2Fh_islam-hronology.htm&act=url

Could you please summarize somewhat the main point of those Russians, because even after reading that translation that you linked to with Google translation I couldn't discern anything logical or orderly?
Looks like a schizophrenic bubbling.

Thank you
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.