About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

:: Was Muhammed name of a Prophet? ::

Started by mmkhan, September 18, 2012, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

good logic

Peace wasi, mm khan,Bender.

Wasi I believe in the " best hadith"!

Those who were not at " badr" have not received any " victory" of that ayaat . Werther they believed in Qoran or hadith!

Did " hadith" exist  at the time of "Badr"?

It is fine anyone of you can answer.

Peace to you all.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

diamantinehoneybunch

First of all Lord Mohammed M. Khan, Earliest Qur'an manuscripts ever are without tashkeels. It is the Sunnah lovers and inventors that put the tashkeels. The tashkeel are often used for recitation (and singing) of the Qur'an. COPIES of Qur'an often vary in styles of writings (alphabetical style). So don't accuse me of lying about God.

So you are saying God throws down Qur'an from the sky? How illogical!

There are many verses that say Qur'an were written. The words of Qur'an are inspired by God.

Anyways I don't even know whether I should believe in scriptural faith anymore. I will never believe in Sunnism, Shia, Ahmadiyya etc. However I am also sick of differences in interpretations.

I am sick of people justifying polygamy, sex-slavery in the Qur'an. Is this what intelligent deen about?
I think many of Qur'an aloners, liberal muslims etc are just being apologetic.

Sorry for my crying here.
I know this is not the right place to cry over this.
This profile is dead. It was assasinated by its owner :D

I am no longer of an adherent or believer of any religion. So some of my views that have been expressed here may no longer represent or reflect my current views.

wasi

Quote from: diamantinehoneybunch on November 01, 2013, 10:09:51 PM
First of all Lord Mohammed M. Khan, Earliest Qur'an manuscripts ever are without tashkeels. It is the Sunnah lovers and inventors that put the tashkeels. The tashkeel are often used for recitation (and singing) of the Qur'an. COPIES of Qur'an often vary in styles of writings (alphabetical style). So don't accuse me of lying about God.

There are many verses that say Qur'an were written. The words of Qur'an are inspired by God.

Anyways I don't even know whether I should believe in scriptural faith anymore. I will never believe in Sunnism, Shia, Ahmadiyya etc. However I am also sick of differences in interpretations.

I am sick of people justifying polygamy, sex-slavery in the Qur'an. Is this what intelligent deen about?

i think that sunnah lovers and inventors god inspiration to put that particular  tanween only on muhammed at every place ....leaving all the other prophets name

6:83 to 6:89
allah took all the names and said
we gave the al kitaab the judgement and prophethood but muhammed is not included
in these passage ....did allah forgot to give   al kitaab to muhammed
WASI

wasi

Quote from: good logic on November 01, 2013, 06:33:55 PM
Peace wasi, mm khan,Bender.

Wasi I believe in the " best hadith"!

Those who were not at " badr" have not received any " victory" of that ayaat . Werther they believed in Qoran or hadith!

Did " hadith" exist  at the time of "Badr"?

It is fine anyone of you can answer.

Peace to you all.

peace good logic

my understanding

how did we get this quran

from my parents ....i dont know any history of islam because allah says

1.   Ar rahaman is our teacher :   55:2 It is He Who has taught the Qur'an.

2.   You are commanded to follow what is sent down from  your lord :
3.   7:3    Follow what was sent down to you from your Lord, and do not follow besides Him any supporters. Little do you remember!

4.   Majority of the people are FALSE
5.   6:116    And if you obey most of those on the earth they will lead you away from the path of God; that is because they follow conjecture, and that is because they only guess.

every aiyat should satisfy us ........this is my opinion and what does mmkhan n bender say on this

WASI

wasi

Quote from: Bender on October 30, 2013, 12:46:44 PM
Salaam Hafeez Kazi, Yuliana and Earthdom,

Why do you bother only for the AN/UN what hapened with the rest of the tashkeel.
With other words why did you not write mIhUmIdA? as far as I can see there are also no tashkeel on those letters.

You know what, let's put it on a test. Does any of you have the courage to write or pronounce the next sentence and say that this is from Allah. :
Mihimmudu risila Alluha (48:29)

Another thing, how is it possible that you give authority to a Quran from centuries ago as the true Quran while you doubt about the one you hold today in your hands?
So if you like to discuss with me about the Quran then please use the ones we both share and not one who is in a museum without tashkeels and with big parts missing and even not accesible to the public.
Allah will not call you to account on what was before you but on what is present with you.

Salaam,
Bender

:rotfl:

i  agree with your opinion...........
WASI

diamantinehoneybunch

First of all, I was not justifying the existence of Qur'an recipient named Mohammed by using no-tashkeel theory. I was just saying that using tashkeel to disprove Mohammed as a name because of tanween in arguments is weak because tashkeel is man-made inventions to COPIES of Qur'an.

I prefer using history for arguments about Mohammed as a name of a person who received Qur'an.
Recently I have been having doubt either Mohammed ibn Abdullah ibn Abdul Muthalib is the 'Mohammed' that is mentioned in the Qur'an.

I am no longer of an adherent or believer of any religion. So some of my views that have been expressed here may no longer represent or reflect my current views.

mmkhan

Quote from: good logic on November 01, 2013, 05:30:14 PM
Peace mm khan.

The link you gave , here are the translations:
Chapter (3) sūrat āl ʿim'rān (The Family of Imrān)

Sahih International: And already had Allah given you victory at [the battle of] Badr while you were few in number. Then fear Allah ; perhaps you will be grateful.

Pickthall: Allah had already given you the victory at Badr, when ye were contemptible. So observe your duty to Allah in order that ye may be thankful.

Yusuf Ali: Allah had helped you at Badr, when ye were a contemptible little force; then fear Allah; thus May ye show your gratitude.

Shakir: And Allah did certainly assist you at Badr when you were weak; be careful of (your duty to) Allah then, that you may give thanks.

Muhammad Sarwar: God gave you victory in the battle of Badr where your forces were much weaker than those of the enemy. Have fear of God so that you may give Him thanks.

Mohsin Khan: And Allah has already made you victorious at Badr, when you were a weak little force. So fear Allah much [abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden and love Allah much, perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained] that you may be grateful.

Arberry: and God most surely helped you at Badr, when you were utterly abject. So fear God, and haply you Will be thankful.

Have you given the right link?
I found most of them talk about " Victory"?
Peace to you.

Peace brother,

Yes, I have given you the correct link.
It is not about winning between us. I wanted to show you to think on why other translators did not translate it as victory? It means those who translated as victory are based on hadith and trying to fit that badr story into the aayat of alQuraan.

Peace be with you too :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

mmkhan

Quote from: diamantinehoneybunch on November 01, 2013, 10:09:51 PM

Peace Yuliana,

Easy easy, relax!
Red: :& [please don't do shirk by making me your Lord :&]
Blue: I am not accusing you, but wanted to warn you that when your knowledge/understanding don't match with alQuraan, then it is a lying on Allah. So, just wanted to make you aware of it, so that you can say only what you have evidence for.

I cannot believe that sunna lovers or mushriks are so talented to add tashkeel to the book of Allah. If you start understanding the usage of it, then you will come to know, how perfectly it has been set. It is not possible for any human or jinn to add it in such a perfect way.

May Allah bless you and increase our knowledge :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

diamantinehoneybunch

Sir Khan,

Like I said before, the styles of writing (i.e. alphabetical styles) in COPIES or PRINTINGS of Qur'an usually differ. The Arabic diacritics were invented because at that time Qur'an had been considered as islamic mantra-singing book.

Why do you keep insisting that Qur'an COPIES are all the same?

good logic

Peace wasi.

Quoting what you said:

"allah took all the names and said
we gave the al kitaab the judgement and prophethood but muhammed is not included
in these passage ....did allah forgot to give   al kitaab to muhammed"

Who is this Nabi that is included here"Minka"?
33:7
Recall that we took from the prophets their covenant, including you (Who?), Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary. We took from them a solemn pledge.*
وَإِذ أَخَذنا مِنَ النَّبِيّـۧنَ ميثٰقَهُم وَمِنكَ وَمِن نوحٍ وَإِبرٰهيمَ وَموسىٰ وَعيسَى ابنِ مَريَمَ وَأَخَذنا مِنهُم ميثٰقًا غَليظًا

Anyway I am not going to quote [33:40] . You will probably have an explanation for this ayaat as well.?

Peace to you.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]