About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

:: Was Muhammed name of a Prophet? ::

Started by mmkhan, September 18, 2012, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

good logic

Peace Bender.

This is what we are waiting for:

[39:69] Then the earth will shine with the light of its Lord. The record will be proclaimed, and the prophets and the witnesses will be brought forth. Everyone will then be judged equitably, without the least injustice.
وَأَشرَقَتِ الأَرضُ بِنورِ رَبِّها وَوُضِعَ الكِتٰبُ وَجِا۟ىءَ بِالنَّبِيّـۧنَ وَالشُّهَداءِ وَقُضِىَ بَينَهُم بِالحَقِّ وَهُم لا يُظلَمونَ

First we will see if prophet Mohammed /Ahmed....Whatever he was called ,will be there.
Secondly I hope we are both in favour with the Lord.

Peace to you.

TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

wasi

Quote from: good logic on October 31, 2013, 12:25:58 PM
Peace Bender.

This is what we are waiting for:

[39:69] Then the earth will shine with the light of its Lord. The record will be proclaimed, and the prophets and the witnesses will be brought forth. Everyone will then be judged equitably, without the least injustice.
وَأَشرَقَتِ الأَرضُ بِنورِ رَبِّها وَوُضِعَ الكِتٰبُ وَجِا۟ىءَ بِالنَّبِيّـۧنَ وَالشُّهَداءِ وَقُضِىَ بَينَهُم بِالحَقِّ وَهُم لا يُظلَمونَ

First we will see if prophet Mohammed /Ahmed....Whatever he was called ,will be there.
Secondly I hope we are both in favour with the Lord.

Peace to you.

i think the prophets and the witnesses  that are present in the the record will be brought not the one who is outside the record ...i have a doubt on this ............
WASI

good logic

Peace wasi'

Which prophet received Qoran?

Do you believe in history from Qoran?

Who is God talking about here?:

Is this the Battle of Badr?
3:121
Recall that you (Who?) were among your people when you set out to assign to the believers their positions for battle. God is Hearer, Omniscient.
وَإِذ غَدَوتَ مِن أَهلِكَ تُبَوِّئُ المُؤمِنينَ مَقٰعِدَ لِلقِتالِ وَاللَّهُ سَميعٌ عَليمٌ
3:122
Two groups among you almost failed, but God was their Lord. In God the believers shall trust.
إِذ هَمَّت طائِفَتانِ مِنكُم أَن تَفشَلا وَاللَّهُ وَلِيُّهُما وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَليَتَوَكَّلِ المُؤمِنونَ
3:123
God has granted you victory at Badr, despite your weakness. Therefore, you shall observe God, to show your appreciation.
وَلَقَد نَصَرَكُمُ اللَّهُ بِبَدرٍ وَأَنتُم أَذِلَّةٌ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُم تَشكُرونَ

I believe ( Who?) i.e "you" in the ayaat-3-121- is the prophet who received Qoran--Mohammed/Ahmed/ Whatever his name was....- And he will be a witness on he day of judgement.

Peace to you
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

wasi

Quote from: good logic on November 01, 2013, 03:08:36 AM
Peace wasi'

Recall that you (Who?) were among your people when you set out to assign to the believers their positions for battle. God is Hearer, Omniscient.
وَإِذ غَدَوتَ مِن أَهلِكَ تُبَوِّئُ المُؤمِنينَ مَقٰعِدَ لِلقِتالِ وَاللَّهُ سَميعٌ عَليمٌ
Two groups among you almost failed, but God was their Lord. In God the believers shall trust.
إِذ هَمَّت طائِفَتانِ مِنكُم أَن تَفشَلا وَاللَّهُ وَلِيُّهُما وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَليَتَوَكَّلِ المُؤمِنونَ
God has granted you victory at Badr, despite your weakness. Therefore, you shall observe God, to show your appreciation.
وَلَقَد نَصَرَكُمُ اللَّهُ بِبَدرٍ وَأَنتُم أَذِلَّةٌ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُم تَشكُرونَ

I believe ( Who?) i.e "you" in the ayaat-3-121- is the prophet who received Qoran--Mohammed/Ahmed/ Whatever his name was....- And he will be a witness on he day of judgement.

Peace to you

peace

first of all you are forcefully inserting one particular person in the quran which allah has not at all mentioned
you are teaching allah to insert muhammed forcefully as if allah does not know anything
the word you when i read quran it many times appears to myself then any other particular person
then why allah said that quran is a guidance to all human beings
and why allah said that al kitab is a guidance to mutaqueens
and that battle of badr aiyat if anyone can explain it properly i would be thankfull to him as i dont trust translators
WASI

good logic

Peace wasi.

Whenever someone says something you disagree with, you blame the translation?

Does that mean that if someone does not understand arabic , he/she will never understand Qoran?

Thanks for your posts.

God bless you.

Peace to you.

mmkhan

Quote from: Man of Faith on October 31, 2013, 11:51:05 AM
Salaam,

Quran was not sent down from Heaven was it? Did someone not write it?
Salaam,

It is strange to see this kind of behaviour from people who believe in alQuraan alone? Either alQuraan was given to Muhammad or the only option left is to sent down/thrown from heavens?  :o

According to what I have understood it was not sent down already with written text on paper/papyrus, so someone was a prophet with a pen, right?
Nope :nope:
Can you give me a single aayat saying that any Allah's book on earth was written by a human prophet/messenger?
AlQuraan never support this understanding. Besides that the way shown to us for giving a Book of Allah is clearly mentioned in 7:145, so that there will not be any option left for later, as it is said that some non-monotheist king/someone added tashkeel to the word of Allah.

Well, most Messengers and Prophets are mentioned in Quran, but not the actual person that wrote it? Is that not a bit strange?
:hypno:
So strong believe in such a thing which is not mentioned in alQuraan nor it is supported by it in any ways? Yes, it is truly strange.

Ahmed or Muhammad, or Abraham Lincoln, how does it matter really? If now he is anonymous then it should not matter if you give him worthy nicknames, right? Is not Muhammad (praiseworthy) a worthy nickname for the Messenger of Quran? So it is just pointless arguments going on here.
Again, you cannot be able to give me a single aayat in relation to the word Muhammad with alQuraan, inshaAllah.

If there came a Messenger now and he did not necessarily come from the Arab countries, then his name would most likely not be Muhammad (praiseworthy) so that would make the verse with Muhammad a bit strange, would it not? That taking into consideration that like almost every Messenger in history was named in the scriptures and legends (and proved through Quran). Why at the advent of Quran would the Messenger suddenly be anonymous? No he was not, he was likely named Muhammad (Praiseworthy) much like Hussein or Hassan which also mean something.

How about Emanuel (contains Iman = Faith)?

God bless you
BTW, who is this Hussein and Hassan and Emanuel?

May Allah bless you and increase our knowledge :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

mmkhan

Quote from: good logic on November 01, 2013, 03:08:36 AM
Peace wasi'

Peace to you

Peace brother,

You believe very strongly in hadith/history still.
If the word Ba-Daal-Ra is used in 3:123, does that mean "battle of Badr"? If so, how will you translate a derivative, which is derived from the same root Ba-Daal-Ra in 4:6?

4:6 وَابْتَلُوا الْيَتَامَىٰ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغُوا النِّكَاحَ فَإِنْ آنَسْتُم مِّنْهُمْ رُشْدًا فَادْفَعُوا إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا تَأْكُلُوهَا إِسْرَافًا وَبِدَارًا أَن يَكْبَرُوا ۚ وَمَن كَانَ غَنِيًّا فَلْيَسْتَعْفِفْ ۖ وَمَن كَانَ فَقِيرًا فَلْيَأْكُلْ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ ۚ فَإِذَا دَفَعْتُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فَأَشْهِدُوا عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ حَسِيبًا

And also please take a look at other translations of 3:123 here. There is no word "victory" in aayat.

May Allah bless you :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Man of Faith

Quote from: mmkhan on November 01, 2013, 01:52:43 PM
Salaam,

It is strange to see this kind of behaviour from people who believe in alQuraan alone? Either alQuraan was given to Muhammad or the only option left is to sent down/thrown from heavens?  :o
Nope :nope:

Why is so strange that with current translations believe that the Qur'an was written down with a pen by a human? Also considering the narration is directed towards a person who is the character in it.

Can you give me a single aayat saying that any Allah's book on earth was written by a human prophet/messenger?
AlQuraan never support this understanding. Besides that the way shown to us for giving a Book of Allah is clearly mentioned in 7:145, so that there will not be any option left for later, as it is said that some non-monotheist king/someone added tashkeel to the word of Allah.
:hypno:

Okay, so you have a different translation/understanding than I do. With the monotheist translation I get the impression that the Qur'an was written down by a Messenger. There are too many ayat in Quran which seem to fit this idea, look yourself.

So strong believe in such a thing which is not mentioned in alQuraan nor it is supported by it in any ways? Yes, it is truly strange.
Again, you cannot be able to give me a single aayat in relation to the word Muhammad with alQuraan, inshaAllah.
BTW, who is this Hussein and Hassan and Emanuel?

They are names of people and their names also have some meaning as words. I gave examples and it was no special people I referred to.

Why do I have to provide an ayat when the whole Quran shines with this testimony? And otherwise it does not matter as I said if he is named Jackass or whatever as there was a guy that came or they have to rewrite all the translations I have read. Else I have to paste the whole Qur'an for you right here.

God bless you
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

good logic

Peace mm khan.

The link you gave , here are the translations:

Chapter (3) sūrat āl ʿim'rān (The Family of Imrān)

Sahih International: And already had Allah given you victory at [the battle of] Badr while you were few in number. Then fear Allah ; perhaps you will be grateful.

Pickthall: Allah had already given you the victory at Badr, when ye were contemptible. So observe your duty to Allah in order that ye may be thankful.

Yusuf Ali: Allah had helped you at Badr, when ye were a contemptible little force; then fear Allah; thus May ye show your gratitude.

Shakir: And Allah did certainly assist you at Badr when you were weak; be careful of (your duty to) Allah then, that you may give thanks.

Muhammad Sarwar: God gave you victory in the battle of Badr where your forces were much weaker than those of the enemy. Have fear of God so that you may give Him thanks.

Mohsin Khan: And Allah has already made you victorious at Badr, when you were a weak little force. So fear Allah much [abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden and love Allah much, perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained] that you may be grateful.

Arberry: and God most surely helped you at Badr, when you were utterly abject. So fear God, and haply you Will be thankful.

Have you given the right link?
I found most of them talk about " Victory"?
Peace to you.

wasi

Quote from: good logic on November 01, 2013, 05:30:14 PM
Peace mm khan.

The link you gave , here are the translations:

Chapter (3) sūrat āl ʿim'rān (The Family of Imrān)

Sahih International: And already had Allah given you victory at [the battle of] Badr while you were few in number. Then fear Allah ; perhaps you will be grateful.

Pickthall: Allah had already given you the victory at Badr, when ye were contemptible. So observe your duty to Allah in order that ye may be thankful.

Yusuf Ali: Allah had helped you at Badr, when ye were a contemptible little force; then fear Allah; thus May ye show your gratitude.

Shakir: And Allah did certainly assist you at Badr when you were weak; be careful of (your duty to) Allah then, that you may give thanks.

Muhammad Sarwar: God gave you victory in the battle of Badr where your forces were much weaker than those of the enemy. Have fear of God so that you may give Him thanks.

Mohsin Khan: And Allah has already made you victorious at Badr, when you were a weak little force. So fear Allah much [abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden and love Allah much, perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained] that you may be grateful.

Arberry: and God most surely helped you at Badr, when you were utterly abject. So fear God, and haply you Will be thankful.

Have you given the right link?
I found most of them talk about " Victory"?
Peace to you.

hey good logic

if you are a one person with many other hadiths believers will allah not give you victory .......yes allah will give you victory  because the whole quran will support you and allah is always with you not with hadiths believers  .....
WASI