News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

:: Was Muhammed name of a Prophet? ::

Started by mmkhan, September 18, 2012, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

good logic

Peace Bender.

Do you mean Moses was present at  that time and place when [26:34] was said.

So was Mohammed ,when [25:5]was said. He was alive ,receiving Qoran and preaching it.

Peace to you.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

mmkhan

Quote from: good logic on October 27, 2013, 07:32:57 PM
Peace mmkhan.

Te topic of " this" messenger" i.e Mohammed, the one who brought the Qoran starts from[25:1]

تَبارَكَ الَّذى نَزَّلَ الفُرقانَ عَلىٰ عَبدِهِ لِيَكونَ لِلعٰلَمينَ نَذيرًا

Most blessed is the One who revealed the Statute Book to His servant, so he can serve as a warner to the whole world.

No difference , " نَزَّلَ" also certifies the past.

Peace to you.

Peace brother,

I am really scared of the red part above :& I cannot do that, i.e., I cannot put words into Allah's mouth :&

Anyways, how about 19:2?
19:2  ذِكْرُ رَحْمَتِ رَبِّكَ عَبْدَهُ زَكَرِيَّا
Allah knows how to use names. So, why not عَبدِهِ in 25:1 referring to زَكَرِيَّا as in 19:2?

May Allah bless you :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Bender

Quote from: good logic on October 28, 2013, 11:28:32 AM
Peace Bender.

Do you mean Moses was present at  that time and place when [26:34] was said.

So was Mohammed ,when [25:5]was said. He was alive ,receiving Qoran and preaching it.

Peace to you.

Salaam,

Maybe you confused the verse number you wanted to give me, because I can not find the word Mohammed in 25:5 not even in 1 verse of chapter 25.

salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

good logic

Peace mmkhan.

How do i know Mohammed brought Qoran?;
[47:2]

وَالَّذينَ ءامَنوا وَعَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ وَءامَنوا بِما نُزِّلَ عَلىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَهُوَ الحَقُّ مِن رَبِّهِم كَفَّرَ عَنهُم سَيِّـٔاتِهِم وَأَصلَحَ بالَهُم

Nothing to be scared about.!

Peace brother.

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

diamantinehoneybunch

The overly strict Quran-aloners reject Muhammad because of how the tashkeels are used in the word محمد.

Guys, tashkeels are just human inventions! Some of earliest Quran manuscripts don't contain tashkeels.

Regards,
Yuliana
This profile is dead. It was assasinated by its owner :D

I am no longer of an adherent or believer of any religion. So some of my views that have been expressed here may no longer represent or reflect my current views.

hafeez kazi

QuoteGuys, tashkeels are just human inventions! Some of earliest Quran manuscripts don't contain tashkeels.

Absolutely right

Quoteمُحَمَّدٌ in 33:40
-->      مُحَرَّمٌ in 6:139
-->      مُنَزَّلٌ in 6:114
-->      مُتَبَّرٌ in 7:139
-->      مُّمَرَّدٌ in 27:44
-->      مُعَلَّمٌ in 44:14

These words are written in exactly same way, then why only Muhammadun is name and others are not? Just think about it.

Let them find the same what they quote in the oldest manuscript of the Quran which are kept in the libraries of Tashkent,  Istanbul, Cairo, Yemen . If they find all they quoted suffixed by UN AN then they have a valid point to argue or else they should terminate the debate / argument.

Thanks

wasi

Quote from: hafeez kazi on October 28, 2013, 01:51:17 PM
Absolutely right

Let them find the same what they quote in the oldest manuscript of the Quran which are kept in the libraries of Tashkent,  Istanbul, Cairo, Yemen . If they find all they quoted suffixed by UN AN then they have a valid point to argue or else they should terminate the debate / argument.

Thanks

peace

may be it was wrong someone tried to violate the law of allah without inserting marking so allah has kept it in the museum just like firaun body  is placed in the museum  as the saying of people ...not even a single word i understand from that paper i cant even predict the arabic text of it ...and neither Arabic speaker do that but  if all the quran has the word muhammadun than what about that paper will it be having the same or different ? the meaning is definitely going to be translated ....because allah says this

ALLAH  has REVEALED the best HADITH, a book  its parts resembling each other OFT REPEATED  39:23     
WASI

good logic

Peace mmkhan.

Thank you for ayaat [19:2]

God sometimes mention a name, other times He does not have to, because it is obvious like [17:1]:

سُبحٰنَ الَّذى أَسرىٰ بِعَبدِهِ لَيلًا مِنَ المَسجِدِ الحَرامِ إِلَى المَسجِدِ الأَقصَا الَّذى بٰرَكنا حَولَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِن ءايٰتِنا إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّميعُ البَصيرُ

Most glorified is the One who summoned His servant (Mohammad/ Ahmed...) during the night, from the Sacred Masjid  to the farthest place of prostration,* whose surroundings we have blessed, in order to show him some of our signs. He is the Hearer, the Seer.

You are going to say I inserted ( Mohammed/ Ahmd..)but:

If it is other than the one who received Qoran, i.e Mohammed/Ahmed...Or whatever name you have for him...I will eat my hat!

Peace to you.

hafeez kazi

Peace Wasi

Hope you will understand something.

Why I have posted this image? Just to make known that the Quran was written without tashkeel and whatever we find in the present Quran  as MUHAMMUD UN  MUHAMMAD AN is nothing but MUHAMMAD, the name of the messenger. The tashkeel is an insertion to facilitate the reading of the Quran by non Arabic people. If still people argue that MUHAMMAD UN OR AN is not a name of a person / messenger but praiseworthy then it is their choice.

Thanks

mmkhan

Quote from: good logic on October 28, 2013, 11:55:44 AM
Peace mmkhan.

How do i know Mohammed brought Qoran?;
[47:2]

وَالَّذينَ ءامَنوا وَعَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ وَءامَنوا بِما نُزِّلَ عَلىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَهُوَ الحَقُّ مِن رَبِّهِم كَفَّرَ عَنهُم سَيِّـٔاتِهِم وَأَصلَحَ بالَهُم

Nothing to be scared about.!

Peace brother.

Peace brother,

That aayat doesn't say it was alQuraan. If you understand what means naazil, inshaAllah, it will be easy for you to understand this subject brother. For example:

4:140 وَقَدْ نَزَّلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الْكِتَابِ أَنْ إِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ آيَاتِ اللَّـهِ يُكْفَرُ بِهَا وَيُسْتَهْزَأُ بِهَا فَلَا تَقْعُدُوا مَعَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يَخُوضُوا فِي حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِ ۚ إِنَّكُمْ إِذًا مِّثْلُهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ جَامِعُ الْمُنَافِقِينَ وَالْكَافِرِينَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ جَمِيعًا

9:64 يَحْذَرُ الْمُنَافِقُونَ أَن تُنَزَّلَ عَلَيْهِمْ سُورَةٌ تُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ ۚ قُلِ اسْتَهْزِئُوا إِنَّ اللَّـهَ مُخْرِجٌ مَّا تَحْذَرُونَ

2:231 وَإِذَا طَلَّقْتُمُ النِّسَاءَ فَبَلَغْنَ أَجَلَهُنَّ فَأَمْسِكُوهُنَّ بِمَعْرُوفٍ أَوْ سَرِّحُوهُنَّ بِمَعْرُوفٍ ۚ وَلَا تُمْسِكُوهُنَّ ضِرَارًا لِّتَعْتَدُوا ۚ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ فَقَدْ ظَلَمَ نَفْسَهُ ۚ وَلَا تَتَّخِذُوا آيَاتِ اللَّـهِ هُزُوًا ۚ وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَمَا أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكُم مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ وَالْحِكْمَةِ يَعِظُكُم بِهِ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّـهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ

May Allah increase our knowledge and guide us on His path :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51