News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

:: Was Muhammed name of a Prophet? ::

Started by mmkhan, September 18, 2012, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earthdom

I already get discussion with anti-Muhammad Quranist both in here and domestic forum and I already make conclusion if they mostly are victims of the harakat system.

Peace

good logic

Peace wasi.

I thought we were discussing " writing"i.e putting pen to paper!

The ayats that you are quoting have no " write" in them?

May be you do not believe there was a person called " Mohammed" who received Qoran from God.
I believe that "Nabi Mohammed" received the words of God through - inspiration/Gabriel...- sent by the most high...  And he wrote the words as he was receiving them.
He delivered the message. People to this day are still writing "Qoran"--Putting pen to paper.--.

That is the point I was discussing.

As for teaching, understanding, accepting, believing, living... Qoran. These are different

I was only discussing the " Writing".

Peace .to you.

TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

mmkhan

Quote from: good logic on October 25, 2013, 02:55:36 PM
Peace wasi.

We know from " Qoran" that it was sent by God. There is no  argument there.

However ,it was inspired to be written down. The writing was done by the messenger;

The Quran tells us that Muhammad wrote down the Quran  as he was receiving it.- Muhammad's contemporaries are quoted as saying,

وَقالوا أَسٰطيرُ الأَوَّلينَ اكتَتَبَها فَهِىَ تُملىٰ عَلَيهِ بُكرَةً وَأَصيلًا

[Quran 25:5] They also said, "Tales from the past that he wrote down; they were dictated to him day and night."
You cannot "dictate" to an illiterate person.
The Prophet's enemies who accuse him of illiteracy abuse Verse 29:48, which relates specifically to previous scriptures.

وَما كُنتَ تَتلوا مِن قَبلِهِ مِن كِتٰبٍ وَلا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمينِكَ إِذًا لَارتابَ المُبطِلونَ
[29:48]
You did not read the previous scriptures, nor did you write them with your hand. In that case, the rejecters would have had reason to harbor doubts.

Finally::

3:1] As the stars fell away.‏[١:٥٣] وَالنَّجمِ إِذا هَوى
[53:2] Your friend was not astray, nor was he deceived.‏ ما ضَلَّ صاحِبُكُم وَما غَوىٰ
[53:3] Nor was he speaking out of a personal desire. وَما يَنطِقُ عَنِ الهَوىٰ
[53:4] It was divine inspiration. إِن هُوَ إِلّا وَحىٌ يوحىٰ
[53:5] Dictated by the Most Powerful.‏ عَلَّمَهُ شَديدُ القُوىٰ

Of course the words are from God , but the writing was done by a human hand.

Peace to you

Peace brother Good Logic,

Nice to see you back :D
Thanks for the aayaat, but sorry to say that none of the aayaat you quoted above has the word "Muhammad" in it as you claimed in the red highlighted part above of your post.
Please be careful in saying anything about Allah, His punishments are severe :&

May Allah increase our knowledge and guide us on His path :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

good logic

Peace mmkhan.

Thank you for the welcome.

The " Ayats" are about the one who received the Qoran, the messenger of God.. It does not mention " Mohammed". But  elsewhere  in Qoran  God says" Mohammed, the messenger of God."

I am trying to be very careful brother. I must follow all "Qoran" not just part of it.

Peace to you brother.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

mmkhan

Quote from: good logic on October 26, 2013, 06:14:05 AM
Peace mmkhan.

Thank you for the welcome.

The " Ayats" are about the one who received the Qoran, the messenger of God.. It does not mention " Mohammed". But  elsewhere  in Qoran  God says" Mohammed, the messenger of God."

I am trying to be very careful brother. I must follow all "Qoran" not just part of it.

Peace to you brother.

Peace brother,

You are very welcome :handshake:
Red: Why do you take only Muhammad as the messenger of Allah, when others are also mentioned as the messengers of Allah, like: Musa in 61:5 and Eisa in 61:6?

Peace and may Allah bless you :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

good logic

Peace brother.

Because God is talking specifically about this messenger in [25:5]:

Let e tell you why?:
[25:7]
وَقالوا مالِ هٰذَا الرَّسولِ يَأكُلُ الطَّعامَ وَيَمشى فِى الأَسواقِ لَولا أُنزِلَ إِلَيهِ مَلَكٌ فَيَكونَ مَعَهُ نَذيرًا

And they said, "How come this messenger eats the food and walks in the markets? If only an angel could come down with him, to serve with him as a preacher!"

Now God talks about the others:
[25:20]
وَما أَرسَلنا قَبلَكَ مِنَ المُرسَلينَ إِلّا إِنَّهُم لَيَأكُلونَ الطَّعامَ وَيَمشونَ فِى الأَسواقِ وَجَعَلنا بَعضَكُم لِبَعضٍ فِتنَةً أَتَصبِرونَ وَكانَ رَبُّكَ بَصيرًا

We did not send any messengers before you who did not eat food and walk in the markets. We thus test you by each other; will you steadfastly persevere? Your Lord is Seer.

Peace to youbrother.

Man of Faith

Salaam,

If the Messenger of the Quran is anonymous it must be the only anonymous one in the history of Messengers. Strange considered the Quran's key role.

God bless you
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

wasi

Quote from: good logic on October 26, 2013, 01:37:48 AM
Peace wasi.

May be you do not believe there was a person called " Mohammed" who received Qoran from God.
I believe that "Nabi Mohammed" received the words of God through - inspiration/Gabriel...- sent by the most high...  And he wrote the words as he was receiving them.
He delivered the message. People to this day are still writing "Qoran"--Putting pen to paper.--.

That is the point I was discussing.

As for teaching, understanding, accepting, believing, living... Qoran. These are different

I was only discussing the " Writing".

Peace .to you.

YES YES I AM PROUD THAT I DONT BELIEVE IN ANY OF THE FAIRY TALES :::THANKS TO ALLAH WHO HAS GUIDED ME TO THE RIGHT WAY AS I FOLLOW  ONLY THE REVELATIONS OF ALLAH

3:84
Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him.

SORRY NO MUHAMMED HERE

IF YOU CAN BRING PROOF OR AIYATS FROM THE LORD THAT MUHAMMED WAS WRITING QURAN THEN I NO PROBLEM IN ACCEPTING THAT

OTHERWISE THAT IS THE USE JUST TO SIMPLY BLAME THAT THERE IS ONE NABI MUHAMMED WHO WAS WRTING SO CALLED QURAN
WHICH NOBODY HAS SEEN NOT EVEN THOSE WHO HAVE WRITTEN THOUSANDS OF HADITH ON THAT PERSON:::::

WASI

good logic

Peace wasi.

Which nabi brought you Qoran?

How did Qoran come about?

What fairy tale are you talking about?

Peace to you.

Earthdom

Salam to all

I know how anti-Muhammad Quranist's methodologis, because I already get discussion both in here and with my fellow countrymen.

They mostly only use harakat, tashkeel and nahwu-sharaf knowledge as their main base and only pick one, two verses not entirely.They reject any historical prespective.

As we know originally Arabic letters has no vowel, harakat but created during Ummayad or Abbasiyah after the dead of Phrophet, this means Phrophet Muhammad himself never ratify this.The system called tashkeel and harakat was inputted in the Quran, so non Arabic speaker can easilly to read it.

I give  example:

وما محمد إلا رسول 3:144

That was the original Arabic Quran without tashkeel and notice the red word, how do you pronounce it??Muhammad or Muhammadun?? The answer is can be both of two.

But the current Arabic Quran have harakat inputted on it, then the word محمد became like this : مُحَمَّدٌ.So that's why we pronounce Muhammadun because tanwin in the last huruf.
And because of this too, they claim if Muhammad is a noun, not a name of a person.Of course as we know humans, animals, and another living creatures are included as a noun.

In the corpusquran, the word Muhammad(un) had been categorized as "proper noun".As we know proper noun and proper name is forbidden to be translated into another language and the word Muhammad is of course not an ordinary noun and it refer to a Phrophet we know for long time.

Secondly like @good-logic says if they didn't believe on Phrophet Muhammad, his sira' another connected histories (some of them even didn't believe on existence of Rasyidin Caliphate), then How they know:- the history of the Quran,?? the history of tashkeel and harakat??

Thirdly they always said, "We must believe on Quran only, to believe on history we must also believe on Quran only".

Now the question: Is the Quran a History Book??

The answer is no.The Arabic Quran has no 5W+ 1H (What, Why, Who , When , Which, How). This means the Quran cannot been categorized as historical references.

Quran is a Scripture and the guidance for deen not history and this Book is: -Phropet saying (69:40)
                                                                                                                          -Confirmation of the previous Kitabs (3:3 etc)

The purpose of verses in the Quran like verses about Phrophets is not for historical knowledge but for the guidance for our faith (read 11:120, 12:3 ,12:111).So thats why Old Testament give history of Phrophets more detail rather than Quran.
This mean to understand the history of the Quran, we may need another narrations like sira'.

There is some evidence proofs if Phrophet Muhammad is Exist : LINK

This post is only my 2 cent, and this is based on my experiences.

Peace