News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

:: Was Muhammed name of a Prophet? ::

Started by mmkhan, September 18, 2012, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zone

Peace.

In my opinion nothing is more enlightening than going through a journey of self discovery though the topic/issue is not new and highly controversial. The truth is out there.

Something for us to ponder:

And when it is said to them, "Follow what Allah has sent down," they say, "Rather, we will follow that upon which we found our fathers." Even if Satan was inviting them to the punishment of the Blaze?  (31:21)

But those who disbelieve - for them is misery, and He will waste their deeds. That is because they disliked what Allah sent down, so He rendered worthless their deeds (47:8-9)

When those who disbelieved had put into their hearts chauvinism - the chauvinism of the time of ignorance. But Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Messenger and upon the believers and imposed upon them the word of righteousness, and they were more deserving of it and worthy of it. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing. (48:26)

You serve not besides Him except names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. Legislation is not but for Allah. He has commanded that you serve not except Him. That is the correct Deen/System, but most of the people do not know. (12:40)

They are not but names you have named them - you and your forefathers - for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow not except assumption and what their souls desire, and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance. (53:23)

And do not pursue  that of which you have no knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - about all those will be questioned. (17:36)
:group:

zone

mmkhan

Quote from: zone on June 02, 2013, 02:25:04 AM
Peace.

In my opinion nothing is more enlightening than going through a journey of self discovery though the topic/issue is not new and highly controversial. The truth is out there.

Salaamun a3laika Zone,

Thanks for the aayaat bro.

Red: Very true! I agree with you :handshake: but majority of people don't understand this. They think, they are not allowed to discover anything. If they understand what PATH means in اِہۡدِ نَا الصِّرَاطَ الۡمُسۡتَقِیۡمَ, that will be easy for them to realize that how enlightening are the discoveries. Because on PATH we have to keep on walking, we cannot stop anywhere. Hope these people may understand, inshaAllah.

May Allah increase our knowledge and guide us on His path :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

hawk99

Peace Family,

"I would prefer to be surrounded by people who are right, rather than people who are wrong."

Hawk
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

wrkmmn

peace:

Quote"I would prefer to be surrounded by people who are right, rather than people who are wrong."

How do you discern between who is right and who is wrong? how does a person know who is best? how can a person tell when somebody is wise enough to take the best decisions?

63:3 this, because [they profess that] they have attained to faith, whereas [inwardly] they deny the truth - and so, a seal has been set on their hearts so that they can no longer understand [what is true and what false].
63:4 Now when thou seest them, their outward appearance may please thee; and when they speak, thou art inclined to lend ear to what they say. [But though they may seem as sure of themselves] as if they were timbers [firmly] propped up, they think that every shout is [directed] against them. They are the [real] enemies [of all faith], so beware of them. [They deserve the imprecation,] "May God destroy them!" How perverted are their minds! (63:5) for, when they are told, "Come, the Apostle of God will pray [unto God] that you be forgiven", they turn their heads away, and thou canst see how they draw back in their false pride.

!he who is wise doesn't do what he likes, but what get him the best prize!

Noon waalqalami

Peace -- usage below can only be person's name not an attribute...

33:40 ما not كان he is محمد Muhammad ابا father احد one من from رجالكم rijālikum/gentlemen (i.e. formal usage of men) yours ولكن and however رسول messenger الله the god وخاتم and seal النبىىن the prophets وكان and he is الله the god بكل in every شىء thing علىما know-er of

Tlepsh

12:78
قَالُوا يَا أَيُّهَا الْعَزِيزُ إِنَّ لَهُ أَبًا شَيْخًا كَبِيرًا فَخُذْ أَحَدَنَا مَكَانَهُ إِنَّا نَرَاكَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ
33:40
مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا

أَبًا (abaa) = against, displeased with
أَبَا (aban) = father

Earthdom

Quote from: mmkhan on June 01, 2013, 12:52:35 PM
25:4 وَ قَالَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡۤا اِنۡ ہٰذَاۤ اِلَّاۤ اِفۡکُۨ افۡتَرٰىہُ وَ اَعَانَہٗ عَلَیۡہِ قَوۡمٌ اٰخَرُوۡنَ ۚۛ فَقَدۡ جَآءُوۡ ظُلۡمًا وَّ زُوۡرًا
25:4 And those who disbelieve say, "This is not except a falsehood he invented, and others have helped him at it." But they have committed an injustice and a lie.

Sorry mmkhan for accusing you for nothing  :handshake: :group: :peace:

zone

Quote from: mmkhan on June 02, 2013, 02:46:14 AM
Salaamun a3laika Zone,

Thanks for the aayaat bro.

Red: Very true! I agree with you :handshake: but majority of people don't understand this. They think, they are not allowed to discover anything. If they understand what PATH means in اِہۡدِ نَا الصِّرَاطَ الۡمُسۡتَقِیۡمَ, that will be easy for them to realize that how enlightening are the discoveries. Because on PATH we have to keep on walking, we cannot stop anywhere. Hope these people may understand, inshaAllah.

mmKhan

You are welcome bro.  :handshake:

From my experience, I did face challenges in walking on the straight path in eagerness to discover truth and understand how it felt when antagonized. Also as humans I did err in the process. Keep the spirit high with good intention. To Allah alone we seek help, guidance and mercy.

"Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people." (2:286)

Certainly did Allah confer favor upon the believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His ayats and purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom, although they had been before in manifest error. (3:164)

Zone.

mmkhan

Quote from: Earthdom on June 03, 2013, 09:44:29 AM
Sorry mmkhan for accusing you for nothing  :handshake: :group: :peace:

Salaam Earthdom,

I left that on Allah, and He is the best Judge. I forgive you.

mmKhan
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

mmkhan

Quote from: zone on June 03, 2013, 10:46:58 AM
You are welcome bro.  :handshake:

From my experience, I did face challenges in walking on the straight path in eagerness to discover truth and understand how it felt when antagonized. Also as humans I did err in the process. Keep the spirit high with good intention. To Allah alone we seek help, guidance and mercy.

Salaam brother,

It is nice not to rush, as per 10:109 we are asked to be patient until Allah judges for us, so it is always better to be patient and wait for Allah judgement. AlhamduliAllah, I always try to follow it. :)

"Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people." (2:286)

Certainly did Allah confer favor upon the believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His ayats and purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom, although they had been before in manifest error. (3:164)

Zone.
Thanks for the aayaat.

mmKhan