News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

:: Was Muhammed name of a Prophet? ::

Started by mmkhan, September 18, 2012, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kgwithnob

Quote from: mmkhan on May 21, 2013, 04:02:49 AM
... Please take a look this for answer to your question...

Just as I expected. You beat around the bush again, and shunned my direct, straightforward, and very simple question. I ask you again! Who was the prophet that The Qur'aan was given to, and what is his name?

If you don't come up with a direct, straightforward, and simple answer, then I have to conclude that you are, but a dishonest and a hypocritical individual.

Peace,
Khalil

Man of Faith

Peace supportpeacenotwar,

True we are our own individuals, but I wish there was a little bit more consensus. Is the Quran really so hard to interpret?

But as I have stated before; it feels like people are over-ambitious at cleansing traditional islam in my opinion in some areas. Some have removed prayers completely, no form of them at all and it seems so weird and is not symmetric to what I have grasped of the Quran. Sujud may not mean prostration, but what does it matter. I think it means "to submit" or something along the lines. It does not prevent me from prostrating since it is a form of very humble greeting and not only related to religion historically. It is taking bowing down a little further. You can do sujud by prostrating is what I believe and say some beautiful words in prayer.

Sorry for drifting off-topic. Muhammad or not Muhammad - is the question. Since we have no other name, let us call the man Muhammad (glad that "Muhammad" is not alive and heard all crap attributed to him ;)

God bless you
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

zone

Peace.

Be cool. I understand the challenges you face, brother MMKhan in discovering a breakthrough phenomenon on who was given the Quran and to present it as the truth. IMHO, that indeed is a very remarkable finding. The truth is yet to be discovered. I am open. I give you my support. Please continue with your research. The Quran is self-explanatory, consistent and easy to remember.

I have studied carefully on the concept of messenger, they are living in every nation, they use the language of the people, their mother tongue, they go to the market, they are people like you and me (sorry I don?t have time to show the ayats). Among them are human and angel messengers.
And We did certainly give Musa the Book (lKitaba) and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Isa, the son of Maryam, clear proofs (bayinati) and supported him with the lqudusi. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party you denied and another party you killed. (2:287)

That is the Book, wherein is no doubt, a guidance to the godfearing (2:2)
Also people of Abraham was given the Book?

Is it the same Book? Perfected. Protected. Delivered by angel messenger, and the Quran as messenger, to human messengers for all people in all nations? Unlike other prophets, why there no story on prophet Muhammad in the Quran? Am I into dangerous zone?

mmkhan

Quote from: kgwithnob on May 21, 2013, 11:02:57 AM
Just as I expected. You beat around the bush again, and shunned my direct, straightforward, and very simple question. I ask you again! Who was the prophet that The Qur'aan was given to, and what is his name?

If you don't come up with a direct, straightforward, and simple answer, then I have to conclude that you are, but a dishonest and a hypocritical individual.

Peace,
Khalil

Peace Khalil,

Red: Wow! Think what you like to, I don't care. I rest my case and yours with Allah, He is the best judge among us.

I don't need to answer you anymore... because you are one who don't want to accept ANYTHING, even the aayaat of Allah, then it is purely waste to answer.

May Allah increase our knowledge and guide us on His path :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

mmkhan

Quote from: supportpeacenotwar on May 21, 2013, 09:24:03 AM
Peace Man of Faith,

Sorry to jump in here but I thought he meant he doesn't care about what people think, if they think something is funny or not. Like some people will mock the idea of talking to God who we can't see. They can't see that they themselves constantly study and refer to what can't be seen such as the past, future, all manner of natural processes and so on. The follow up question would why do we need to see God rather than to know God? Anyway, that's just an additional point about how people can take on a mocking tone and I don't think we should care about what they think.

Peace supportpeacenotwar,

Thanks!

May Allah bless you and guide us on His path :pr
mmKhan
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

mmkhan

Quote from: zone on May 21, 2013, 01:17:16 PM
Peace.

Be cool. I understand the challenges you face, brother MMKhan in discovering a breakthrough phenomenon on who was given the Quran and to present it as the truth. IMHO, that indeed is a very remarkable finding. The truth is yet to be discovered. I am open. I give you my support. Please continue with your research. The Quran is self-explanatory, consistent and easy to remember.

I have studied carefully on the concept of messenger, they are living in every nation, they use the language of the people, their mother tongue, they go to the market, they are people like you and me (sorry I don?t have time to show the ayats). Among them are human and angel messengers.
And We did certainly give Musa the Book (lKitaba) and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Isa, the son of Maryam, clear proofs (bayinati) and supported him with the lqudusi. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party you denied and another party you killed. (2:287)

That is the Book, wherein is no doubt, a guidance to the godfearing (2:2)
Also people of Abraham was given the Book?

Is it the same Book? Perfected. Protected. Delivered by angel messenger, and the Quran as messenger, to human messengers for all people in all nations? Unlike other prophets, why there no story on prophet Muhammad in the Quran? Am I into dangerous zone?

Peace Zone,

Thanks!

May Allah bless you and guide us on His path :pr
mmKhan

wrkmmn

Peace:

O people why do you argue about the things that you will never know with certainty. why don't you stop and focus on the clear and easy stuff. If you go down this path you will only end up in more sects, creating more division and confusion than unity.

3:7He it is who has bestowed upon thee from on high this divine writ, containing messages that are clear in and by themselves - and these are the essence of the divine writ - as well as others that are allegorical.5 Now those whose hearts are given to swerving from the truth go after that part of the divine writ6 which has been expressed in allegory, seeking out [what is bound to create] confusion,7 and seeking [to arrive at] its final meaning [in an arbitrary manner]; but none save God knows its final meaning.8 Hence, those who are deeply rooted in knowledge say:"We believe in it; the whole [of the divine writ] is from our Sustainer - albeit none takes this to heart save those who are endowed with insight.

If this is how God refers to the ones that fight/dispute because of what their own sick mind tell them is the final and true meaning of allegorical verses, think of how God sees those that fight/dispute for what only their own minds see and that the truth of it they will never know.

Just because the scribes decided to put the same diacriticals as other words to the name/title of prophet Muhamad, it doesn't mean that Muhamad is not the way God called His messenger.

mmkhan

Peace wrkmmn,

Thanks for quoting an aayat. I also have an aayaat to share, please follow:

39:45 وَ اِذَا ذُکِرَ اللّٰہُ وَحۡدَہُ اشۡمَاَزَّتۡ قُلُوۡبُ الَّذِیۡنَ لَا یُؤۡمِنُوۡنَ بِالۡاٰخِرَۃِ ۚ وَ اِذَا ذُکِرَ الَّذِیۡنَ مِنۡ دُوۡنِہٖۤ اِذَا ہُمۡ یَسۡتَبۡشِرُوۡنَ
39:45 And when Allah is mentioned alone, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter shrink, but when those other than Him are mentioned, immediately they rejoice.

May Allah protect us from such behavior and guide us on His path alone :pr
mmKhan

wrkmmn

peace mmkhan:
Quote39:45 And when Allah is mentioned alone, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter shrink, but when those other than Him are mentioned, immediately they rejoice.

the issue here is not about worshiping God alone, don't twist it. The issue is that you want to leave us with a nameless prophet. Do you really believe that the believers, which have been many since the birth of Islam, would forget to pass on the true name of the prophet. Come on! that's nonsensical, and is like saying that the Israelites would have forgotten the name of Moses, or the Christians Jesus.  If we accept your proposition, we will have a book containing a message from God  that was received by nobody. Then in the future somebody like You will come out with the Idea that the Book descended it form heaven,  or that somebody found it under a rock (like the Mormons).

wrkmmn

I wonder why many here call themselves wise-ones/burn outs, but their words don't reflect it. Also, they call themselves believers, but in their word the sign of God is hard to see or totally absent. I have started to believe what many traditionalist accuse the followers of this movement of, of being people trying to twist the Book just to fit their twisted westernized mind.   

Have anybody here heard the proverbs: He who calls himself wise is the worse fool.

Then many here react angrily and arrogantly: a true believer can't feel anger nor be arrogant, those are signs of the hypocrites who only look for personal glory and to be praised by the other sheeps. humbleness and Patience, patience is the sign of the guided ones.