Started by mmkhan, September 18, 2012, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmkhan

Quote from: Man of Faith on May 21, 2013, 05:01:25 AM
Peace,

Do not care about people?

God bless you

Peace brother,

Nope :nope: and why should I? And there is no aayat asking me to do so, do you have any? Please quote. Besides that, I have the following aayaat to share.

5:105 یٰۤاَیُّہَا الَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا عَلَیۡکُمۡ اَنۡفُسَکُمۡ ۚ لَا یَضُرُّکُمۡ مَّنۡ ضَلَّ اِذَا اہۡتَدَیۡتُمۡ ؕ اِلَی اللّٰہِ مَرۡجِعُکُمۡ جَمِیۡعًا فَیُنَبِّئُکُمۡ بِمَا کُنۡتُمۡ تَعۡمَلُوۡنَ
5:105 O you who have believed, upon you is yourselves. Those who have gone astray will not harm you when you have been guided. To Allah is you return all together; then He will inform you of what you used to do.

16:91 وَ اَوۡفُوۡا بِعَہۡدِ اللّٰہِ اِذَا عٰہَدۡتُّمۡ وَ لَا تَنۡقُضُوا الۡاَیۡمَانَ بَعۡدَ تَوۡکِیۡدِہَا وَ قَدۡ جَعَلۡتُمُ اللّٰہَ عَلَیۡکُمۡ کَفِیۡلًا ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰہَ یَعۡلَمُ مَا تَفۡعَلُوۡنَ
16:91 And fulfill the covenant of Allah when you have taken it, and do not break oaths after their confirmation and surely Allah has made you a kafil over yourself. Indeed, Allah knows what you do.

To understand what "Kafil" means, you can take a look at 3:37 where Allah made Zakariyya a kafil of Maryam. Hope this may help inshaAllah.

May Allah bless you :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Man of Faith

Peace,

It is really a cynical God you follow.

God bless you
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Scribbler

Peace be with you, mmkhan.

It seems like you're ignoring the fact that the earliest manuscripts of the Quran didn't contain any diacritics/vowel marks, and that they were introduced much later. Now please don't say that you don't believe this very well-known fact since it's not written in the Quran.

And as for tanwin, the signs which indicate, "-un, -in, -an", may be written in a vocalised text even if they are not pronounced. So, even if it's written "Muhammadun", you have no warrant to conclude that it is not a name of a person as you can't find any other names containing a tanwin.

And your claim that the Quran was revealed upon Prophet Moses (pbuh), contradicts with hundreds of verses of the Quran.

Peace.
Turn to Allah before you turn to ashes.

mmkhan

Quote from: Man of Faith on May 21, 2013, 07:00:09 AM
Peace,

It is really a cynical God you follow.

God bless you

Peace,

No problem, it doesn't matter whatever you think... For you is 10:41.

May Allah bless you :pr
mmKhan
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

mmkhan

Quote from: Scribbler on May 21, 2013, 07:05:24 AM
Peace be with you, mmkhan.

It seems like you're ignoring the fact that the earliest manuscripts of the Quran didn't contain any diacritics/vowel marks, and that they were introduced much later. Now please don't say that you don't believe this very well-known fact since it's not written in the Quran.
Peace be with you too Scribbler,

Red: I think this word don't suite the sentence.
Blue: Don't you believe that alQuraan talks about everything? Specially when it is about alQuraan itself?

Purple:
10:37 وَ مَا کَانَ ہٰذَا الۡقُرۡاٰنُ اَنۡ یُّفۡتَرٰی مِنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰہِ وَ لٰکِنۡ تَصۡدِیۡقَ الَّذِیۡ بَیۡنَ یَدَیۡہِ وَ تَفۡصِیۡلَ الۡکِتٰبِ لَا رَیۡبَ فِیۡہِ مِنۡ رَّبِّ الۡعٰلَمِیۡنَ
10:37 And it was not for this Qur'an to be produced by other than Allah , but a confirmation of what is in HIS both hands and a detailed explanation of the Scripture, about which there is no doubt, from the Lord of the worlds.

Please study from 10:37-44 carefully on this subject.

I am really sad to know that many of us claim to follow alQuraan alone but we take other sources for guidance. Many of us claim that they don't believe in hadith but they take is as historical proof. Are we not deceiving Allah and ourselves? May Allah help us understand the Truth and may He open our qalbs to accept it :pr

And as for tanwin, the signs which indicate, "-un, -in, -an", may be written in a vocalised text even if they are not pronounced. So, even if it's written "Muhammadun", you have no warrant to conclude that it is not a name of a person as you can't find any other names containing a tanwin.

Red: Do you accept that you don't have any evidence from alQuraan to support what you think? If you have any, please show me, I am open for corrections, always, inshaAllah.

If your heart and mind don't accept what is said, please DO NOT RUSH and DO NOT DENY the aayaat of alQuraan 10:39 but keep it on hold and wait until Allah clarifies it for you 10:109.

And your claim that the Quran was revealed upon Prophet Moses (pbuh), contradicts with hundreds of verses of the Quran.

Peace.
I did not say that alQuraan revealed upon Musa... anyways, I would love to see those hundreds of aayaat of alQuraan which you wanted to show me. Please share, inshaAllah, I will correct my stand.

May Allah increase our knowledge and guide us on His path :pr
mmKhan

Scribbler

Quote from: mmkhan on May 21, 2013, 07:32:41 AM
Peace be with you too Scribbler,

Red: I think this word don't suite the sentence.
Blue: Don't you believe that alQuraan talks about everything? Specially when it is about alQuraan itself?

Purple:
10:37 وَ مَا کَانَ ہٰذَا الۡقُرۡاٰنُ اَنۡ یُّفۡتَرٰی مِنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰہِ وَ لٰکِنۡ تَصۡدِیۡقَ الَّذِیۡ بَیۡنَ یَدَیۡہِ وَ تَفۡصِیۡلَ الۡکِتٰبِ لَا رَیۡبَ فِیۡہِ مِنۡ رَّبِّ الۡعٰلَمِیۡنَ
10:37 And it was not for this Qur'an to be produced by other than Allah , but a confirmation of what is in HIS both hands and a detailed explanation of the Scripture, about which there is no doubt, from the Lord of the worlds.

Please study from 10:37-44 carefully on this subject.

I am really sad to know that many of us claim to follow alQuraan alone but we take other sources for guidance. Many of us claim that they don't believe in hadith but they take is as historical proof. Are we not deceiving Allah and ourselves? May Allah help us understand the Truth and may He open our qalbs to accept it :pr

Red: Do you accept that you don't have any evidence from alQuraan to support what you think? If you have any, please show me, I am open for corrections, always, inshaAllah.

If your heart and mind don't accept what is said, please DO NOT RUSH and DO NOT DENY the aayaat of alQuraan 10:39 but keep it on hold and wait until Allah clarifies it for you 10:109.
I did not say that alQuraan revealed upon Musa... anyways, I would love to see those hundreds of aayaat of alQuraan which you wanted to show me. Please share, inshaAllah, I will correct my stand.

May Allah increase our knowledge and guide us on His path :pr
mmKhan

Peace be with you, brother.

The thread which you've referred above, clearly shows your fallacies and how you've failed to reply to the arguments which Mazhar has put forward against yours. Hence, I would hinder myself from going into more arguments regarding this subject. Please don't mind, cause I think that even if I give you irrefutable proofs, you won't see them as "proofs", and our arguments will go in circles as it happened before between you and Mazhar.

God bless you, brother. And may Allah guide us to His straight path.

:peace:
Turn to Allah before you turn to ashes.

Man of Faith

Peace mmkhan,

What does 10:41 have to do with this?

Well, if you mean that I have my way and you have yours then you are right, if you want to delve into something else. Edit: I skip what I wrote, no point arguing.

God bless you
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

supportpeacenotwar

Quote from: Man of Faith on May 21, 2013, 05:01:25 AM
Peace,

Do not care about people?

God bless you

Peace Man of Faith,

Sorry to jump in here but I thought he meant he doesn't care about what people think, if they think something is funny or not. Like some people will mock the idea of talking to God who we can't see. They can't see that they themselves constantly study and refer to what can't be seen such as the past, future, all manner of natural processes and so on. The follow up question would why do we need to see God rather than to know God? Anyway, that's just an additional point about how people can take on a mocking tone and I don't think we should care about what they think.
The above post may no longer represent my beliefs based on evidence and considering such topics further.
I no longer follow a "Quran only" approach.
I would simply say I follow Islam.

Man of Faith

Peace supportpeacenotwar,

Thanks for trying to calm the situation. I may have rushed to conclusions. Well, brother mmkhan is entitled to his opinion about the Quran and that there is no prophet called Muhammad. Only thing is that I wonder to who God revealed Quran to then. And who is the prophet in the stories of Quran, anonymous?

Like people say, it is actually irrelevant, but it is still weird to have an anonymous prophet who delivered the Quran :)

God bless you

supportpeacenotwar

Quote from: Man of Faith on May 21, 2013, 10:02:53 AM
Peace supportpeacenotwar,

Thanks for trying to calm the situation. I may have rushed to conclusions. Well, brother mmkhan is entitled to his opinion about the Quran and that there is no prophet called Muhammad. Only thing is that I wonder to who God revealed Quran to then. And who is the prophet in the stories of Quran, anonymous?

Like people say, it is actually irrelevant, but it is still weird to have an anonymous prophet who delivered the Quran :)

God bless you

Peace Man of Faith,

I actually agree with you in that I believe Prophet Muhammad was an actual man named Muhammad, it follows through with the system/approach established before. I mean, if Muhammad is simply a title, if that's what Allah swt has stated and that's what He guides me towards I will accept but right now that's not what I get from the Quran. As you said, each to their own. :)
The above post may no longer represent my beliefs based on evidence and considering such topics further.
I no longer follow a "Quran only" approach.
I would simply say I follow Islam.