News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

:: Was Muhammed name of a Prophet? ::

Started by mmkhan, September 18, 2012, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrkmmn

QuoteThis not from alQuraan.

I didn't say it was from alquran. the laws of God never change.

noshirk

salaam

if muhammad was birth name of rassool then muhammad is a "pagan/idolater/whatever was his family religion " name
it is a clear anachronism for me.

Peace
noshirk=trying to never mix teachings of The unique Rabb with other teachings, and specially any kind of clerical teachings.

mmkhan

Quote from: wrkmmn on May 19, 2013, 11:31:20 PM
peace:
The true meaning of the Qur'an is only known by The All-knowing,  I will understand the true meaning of the Qur'an only if God wills it. For the moment I am happy to see it as guidance, guidance from The Most-Merciful for those who open their hearth humbly and are not blindly arrogant. I seek refuge in God from being of the ignorant.
Peace wrkmmn,

This is what I was saying. You have stop reading everything else and then only Allah the all-Knowing will guide us directly, but if we take other's interpretations then, we are cutting off Allah's source of guidance. This is how I personally understand, it is up to you.

Remember that everybody here is posting his/her personal opinions about the Qur'an/God's message, patience patience is a sign of the Guided ones. That which is written in the verses above is enough for me to recognize the prophet as  Muhamad. If we deny the name of Muhamad, we will end up denying Jesus, for his name is not in the old testament, and neither he mentions his name in the words attributed to him in Matthew/Mark/Luke/John. Remember that God is the only one that is going to show us on judgement day the truth about that on which we differ.
Those aayaat are already been discussed on this same thread in previous pages, please take a look at them if you want to understand it. I simply wanted to say that the usage of word "MuhammadUN" or "MuhammadIN" in alQuraan is not used as a name. If you like to accept it, its for you and if you want to deny, its up to you. No offence intended.

10:41 وَ اِنۡ کَذَّبُوۡکَ فَقُلۡ لِّیۡ عَمَلِیۡ وَ لَکُمۡ عَمَلُکُمۡ ۚ اَنۡتُمۡ بَرِیۡٓـــُٔوۡنَ مِمَّاۤ اَعۡمَلُ وَ اَنَا بَرِیۡٓءٌ مِّمَّا تَعۡمَلُوۡنَ
10:41 And if they deny you, then say, "For me are my deeds, and for you are your deeds. You are disassociated from what I do, and I am disassociated from what you do."

May Allah increase our knowledge and guide us on His path :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

mmkhan

Quote from: wrkmmn on May 19, 2013, 11:37:05 PM
I didn't say it was from alquran. the laws of God never change.

Peace,

God will not reward us for finding the original names of his prophets. He doesn't say: run to find all the hidden stuff in the Qur'an, he says Run to do the good deeds. Adore only God and treat your brother as you would like to be treated. respect all the prophets and make no difference between them.

:hmm

6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

Earthdom

If Muhammad in the Quran not a prophet, so Isa is our last prophet then.

mmkhan

Quote from: Earthdom on May 20, 2013, 07:22:12 AM
If Muhammad in the Quran not a prophet, so Isa is our last prophet then.

Salaam Earthdom,

There is no first and last messenger and prophet. Allah sends them whenever people need them.

4:164 وَ رُسُلًا قَدۡ قَصَصۡنٰہُمۡ عَلَیۡکَ مِنۡ قَبۡلُ وَ رُسُلًا لَّمۡ نَقۡصُصۡہُمۡ عَلَیۡکَ ؕ وَ کَلَّمَ اللّٰہُ مُوۡسٰی تَکۡلِیۡمًا
4:164 And messengers We have mentioned to you before and messengers we have not mentioned to you; and Allah communicated with Musa, directly.

We are not given info about many rasools, hence saying who is last could be wrong.

mmKhan

Scribbler

Quote from: mmkhan on May 20, 2013, 07:38:00 AM
Salaam Earthdom,

There is no first and last messenger and prophet. Allah sends them whenever people need them.

4:164 وَ رُسُلًا قَدۡ قَصَصۡنٰہُمۡ عَلَیۡکَ مِنۡ قَبۡلُ وَ رُسُلًا لَّمۡ نَقۡصُصۡہُمۡ عَلَیۡکَ ؕ وَ کَلَّمَ اللّٰہُ مُوۡسٰی تَکۡلِیۡمًا
4:164 And messengers We have mentioned to you before and messengers we have not mentioned to you; and Allah communicated with Musa, directly.

We are not given info about many rasools, hence saying who is last could be wrong.

mmKhan

Peace be with you, brother mmkhan.

I think it will be weird if the name of the Prophet is nowhere mentioned even ONCE inside the very book which was revealed through that very same Prophet. Don't you think?

:peace:
Turn to Allah before you turn to ashes.

mmkhan

Quote from: Scribbler on May 20, 2013, 08:15:48 AM
Peace be with you, brother mmkhan.

I think it will be weird if the name of the Prophet is nowhere mentioned even ONCE inside the very book which was revealed through that very same Prophet. Don't you think?

:peace:
Peace be with you too brother Scribbler,

Red: How do you know that? I am sure you cannot give any reference from alQuraan on this bro. And what do you think about this? I think Muhammad was a created character.

Hope this may be helpful inshaAllah.

mmKhan

Man of Faith

Peace,

If the word Muhammad is not a proper noun, what does the word mean then?

God bless you
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

kgwithnob

Quote from: mmkhan on May 20, 2013, 12:37:23 PM
... I think Muhammad was a created character...
the highlight above is from me.

How do you explain the verse 48:29 below?

مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ تَرَاهُمْ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَانًا ۖ سِيمَاهُمْ فِي وُجُوهِهِم مِّنْ أَثَرِ السُّجُودِ ۚ ذَ‌ٰلِكَ مَثَلُهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ ۚ وَمَثَلُهُمْ فِي الْإِنجِيلِ كَزَرْعٍ أَخْرَجَ شَطْأَهُ فَآزَرَهُ فَاسْتَغْلَظَ فَاسْتَوَىٰ عَلَىٰ سُوقِهِ يُعْجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَغِيظَ بِهِمُ الْكُفَّارَ ۗ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنْهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.   

Peace,
Khalil