News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Concerns

Started by Fadiva, June 05, 2020, 10:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fadiva

Quote from: amin on June 08, 2020, 02:08:54 AM
By using an antivirus, are we against God :) nice concern.

Yes if you are giving too much credit to the AV software or the maker, too much credit than its worth of. and start believing antivirus alone makes your life peacefull.

AntiVirus software are good for your computers, but it could also make your life miserable, by making your computers slow down, sometime do more damage to the comp if they have bugs, after all its all human made, and now a days it being doubted that some of those can implant spywares to track your behavior. :)

Hello Amin  :)

No, of course I m not giving to much credit on it. For me it detects the viruses it recognizes (that why updates are necessary, otherwise it won't identify a new virus and I know that it can miss one or several viruses...) and I t can prevent a dangerous web page from being dispayed but can prevent the dispaying of a "normal" page just because of a program which behaves diferently, etc...

Peace

Fadiva

Quote from: reel on June 08, 2020, 04:12:37 AM
You're welcome.

I noticed synchronicity is very much part of following God alone, but strangely, we don't talk about it.

Here is the definition of the word: "Synchronicities are events connected to one another not by strict cause-and-effect, but by what in classical times were known as sympathies, by the belief that an acausal relationship exists between events on the inside and the outside of ourselves, a crosstalk between mind and matter—which is governed by a certain species of attraction.

Jung believed that synchronicities mirror deep psychological processes, carry messages the way dreams do, and take on meaning and provide guidance to the degree they correspond to emotional states and inner experiences
."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/passion/201712/synchronicities-sure-sign-youre-the-right-path

Maybe God is guiding you to something significant?

Hello Reel,

You can open a new thread to talk about the subject. I would be interested to read what you noticed.

Now I understand, yes maybe there are events in our lives which are connected, maybe those mean something important, I don't know if we have to take them into account ( If Allah authorize it).
I read the article you gave me, I don't know if his story is true, but I understood the topic.
I am a person who doubt, and I can lack of insurance.
I have been spiritual, then rational and down to earth, and now reconsider things. I thing I can question what I thought true (even it's not easy) to hope to approach or reach the truth.
I think I am afraid to wrong myself, maybe to much that I can't really move forward (or I don't really notice it).

Maybe it would be interesting to talk about experiences we can identify as "synchronicities" or succesive signs.
I noticed some in my life (several) and one I can't find any rational explaination (and another I can explain in part but can't explain it all).
But if those where signs  as warning to conduct me to the right path, I wonder why I deserve this, because I wasn't all my life a believer and sometimes I can doubt and thrive to reject doubts.
Peace

Fadiva

Quote from: Jafar on June 08, 2020, 07:21:36 AM
Peace Fadiva,

I think the main problem here is your anxiety.
And I bet that beside your 'anxiety about set up partner with God' you also have many other type of anxiety.

Before going back to your anxiety, let's address the illogicality of setting up partner with God.

The idea came due to POLYTHEISM.

Within Polytheistic concept, a god or a deity is a FINITE being, more of 'super human' kind of being.
There are many of them, each having their own kingdom / area of jurisdiction, can get pissed off, crazy of being praised / worshiped, need offerings (lamb, camel, your own children or wives) and they're also competing with each others and often involved with war among themselves. (War between gods).

Basically a god is one f&*d up, crazy, narcissistic kind of human being with super human power.

So let's say you're a worshiper of Marduk, Marduk will be heavily pissed of if you also consider Zeus as another God let alone Zeus as your God. Because Marduk sees Zeus as among his competitor and vice-versa, they don't get along well and each think that they're a greater God than the others. Sometimes they also fought war with each others.

Within MONOTHEISM concept, God is an INFINITY, The Infinite Creator, Sustainer and Maintainer of All.
By ALL here really means ALL, another universe than this physical universe of ours, another galaxy, another stars, planets and any conscious being within; Aliens, the people that you hate, plants, animals, ghost, spirit, what have you.

Because it's an Infinity there is no logical and possible way for two or more infinity to exist, because as such there will be a border between the two (or more) which render itself to be no longer an infinity but a finite something.

People may named this Infinite Creator using different names, Brahman, Tao, YHVH, Hyang Widhi, Infinite Intelligence, Infinite Universe what have you, but as long as it's a reference to the same concept, it doesn't matter.

With such definition you don't need to be anxious of you having another Infinite Creator beside the Infinite Creator right? Because it's impossible and totally illogical.

Now about your anxiety, you should then ask questions towards yourselves;
WHY you feel anxious?
Where does the fear came from?

Hello Jafar,

Yes, I think also that anxiety is a problem or the problem here.
I've never really thought about the nature of God, I just try to do the good trying to anderstand what Allah's message is.
With the definition you've given, I think it is impossible to have another infinite God.
However, in al quran, we can read that people can invents gods.

I think that such fears can appear because of lack of insurance.

Peace

Fadiva

Quote from: good logic on June 08, 2020, 02:21:53 PM
Peace Fadiva.
Thank you for your reply.
Just to clarify we say thank you to people, this is a normal requirement . Like when we return the greetings of people.
However our thanks to GOD should always take precedence and become a habit.

The example that I want to highlight about thanking others when GOD does things is like when people pray to GOD when they have a need ,but when their need is solved,they thank the saints and make offerings/charity on behalf of "human idols" or others ,forgetting GOD altogether.

GOD bless you.
Peace.

Peace Good Logic,

Thanks to Allah I understand you now. Yes, it's logical. Thak you for having shared your understanding.

Jafar

QuoteI think that such fears can appear because of lack of insurance.

Trace it further,
What kind of assurance that you're lacking?
Is it true that you're lacking?
And even if you're, does it matter?

You need to conquer fear by changing the game.

Example: Fear of lacking of money, as long as the fear persist inside a person, the person will never felt enough, he / she will accumulate and accumulate due to the fear. It will never be enough.
Once the person came into realization, this is silly!
I should not have any such fear in the first place.
Even without any money I will be OK!
Then the fear has been conquered.

Fear is a strong emotion and has been used many times by narcissistic crazy folks to dominate other people.

Quotepeople can invents gods.

Of course, they invented angry and nasty god(s), to instill FEAR, as such they can control and dominate over other people. It's a common and recurring pattern since ancient times up until today.

Fadiva

Peace Jafar,

Yes, I should dig deeper into the problem.

"Of course, they invented angry and nasty god(s), to instill FEAR, as such they can control and dominate over other people. It's a common and recurring pattern since ancient times up until today."

Yes. And non believers (maybe most of them) think that "religions" like islam uses it ( fear) to dominate over other people. (but it's another subject).

Jafar

Quote from: Fadiva on June 12, 2020, 01:18:30 PM
Yes. And non believers (maybe most of them) think that "religions" like islam uses it ( fear) to dominate over other people. (but it's another subject).

And the non believers are correct!

Religion like Islam, Catholicism, Judaism, Mardukism, Ancient Egyptianism, Arab Paganism, Kimism, Stalinism, Nazism, Japanese Empire Facism, Saudi-ism uses fear to dominate over other people. You should be suspicious of anything that uses or leverage fear to attain their objective of domination.

Pride, Domination, Fear that's key characteristics of the dark forces, regardless of name or label that they're using.
The same goes even on personal level... friend, boyfriend, husband, family member, superior, boss, work colleague etc..

Yet once you conquer the fear, they have no power whatsoever over you.

Fadiva

Quote from: Jafar on June 12, 2020, 04:17:30 PM
And the non believers are correct!

Religion like Islam, Catholicism, Judaism, Mardukism, Ancient Egyptianism, Arab Paganism, Kimism, Stalinism, Nazism, Japanese Empire Facism, Saudi-ism uses fear to dominate over other people. You should be suspicious of anything that uses or leverage fear to attain their objective of domination.

Pride, Domination, Fear that's key characteristics of the dark forces, regardless of name or label that they're using.
The same goes even on personal level... friend, boyfriend, husband, family member, superior, boss, work colleague etc..

Yet once you conquer the fear, they have no power whatsoever over you.

Peace Jafar,

We are going out of topic, but are you  a deist ? Someone who believe in one God but not in any scripture ?

I know that if we don't fear something, it hasn't an(psychological) effect on oneself.
But not feraing something does not mean there isn't any danger.

Jafar

Quote from: Fadiva on June 14, 2020, 05:53:21 PM
We are going out of topic, but are you  a deist ? Someone who believe in one God but not in any scripture ?

What is that?
I don't recommend you to believe.
I recommend you to question and seek, so you will KNOW and NOT BELIEVE.

Religion however took the opposite approach.
Kim Jong Un asked his believer to BELIEVE that he invented hamburger and North Korea is the best country in the world. Those who dare to question such belief and/or seek the actual knowledge will be horribly punished.

Another commonality among 'believer' is, who that they fear the most?
It's the unbeliever, because the cause of their fear do not works to cause fear against unbeliever.

QuoteI know that if we don't fear something, it hasn't an(psychological) effect on oneself.
But not feraing something does not mean there isn't any danger.

How can you conquer something if you haven't been exposed to it?
You cannot conquer fear by not feeling the fear, without the sense of fear you will not have any reference of what is fear in the first place. Isn't it?
How can you conquer something when you don't know what is that thing in the first place?

That's why I recommend you to TRACE your fear. Questioned it! What is fear? Why? How?
Only by tracing the path then you will KNOW, once you KNOW you can easily conquer it.

Fadiva

Quote from: Jafar on June 14, 2020, 09:52:24 PM
What is that?
I don't recommend you to believe.
I recommend you to question and seek, so you will KNOW and NOT BELIEVE.

Religion however took the opposite approach.
Kim Jong Un asked his believer to BELIEVE that he invented hamburger and North Korea is the best country in the world. Those who dare to question such belief and/or seek the actual knowledge will be horribly punished.

Another commonality among 'believer' is, who that they fear the most?
It's the unbeliever, because the cause of their fear do not works to cause fear against unbeliever.

How can you conquer something if you haven't been exposed to it?
You cannot conquer fear by not feeling the fear, without the sense of fear you will not have any reference of what is fear in the first place. Isn't it?
How can you conquer something when you don't know what is that thing in the first place?

That's why I recommend you to TRACE your fear. Questioned it! What is fear? Why? How?
Only by tracing the path then you will KNOW, once you KNOW you can easily conquer it.

Peace Jafar,

I understood that you didn't recomand me to believe, I just ask you if you consider yourself as a deist ?
There are a lot of things we can't know, even if I question myself. But we can reach to an answer if we look for it, but for some things not all things. And of course, I think that without doing anything we can't reach anything.

I don't thing that all the believers fear the unbelievers. But some people can question themselves if someone think otherwise, and maybe even more if a majority think otherwise. I think that some people are upset if someone else think otherwise, and even more if they are enable to answer their questions.

I have  been exposed to it : unbelief (I could describe myself as an agnostic), and during that period of time in my life, I wasn't exposed to those fears. But "something", I don't know how to explain it, twice or more times led me to reconsider beliefs and approach God and try to be fair and read the scripture(s). I really want to be fair and if I do otherwise it causes suffering to me. I don't know if you understand me.

We can't have all the answers but we can trust. And of course we mustn't trust blindly.
I am someone who is conscious that as a humain being I can do mistakes. I don't turn a blind eye on my weaknesses.