News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

SEEKING EMPLOYMENT REFERRALS, RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE HELP

Started by HP_TECH, December 02, 2017, 06:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HP_TECH

Salaamu Alaykum All

I am looking for employment in article writing that pays decent money.

I am currently running a distribution agency of consumer durable articles and I am running a departmental store as well. I do have a vast experience of 25 years in sales and marketing.

However, I want my knowledge of Quran to feed me. If it is related to Quran then I will be the happiest person in the world

Wouldn't mind if it is an online job like, article writing for a forum, or an online magazine or anything of that sort

Please don't think that I am just looking for extra income. All my businesses are on the verge of collapse. It is my passion to write about what ALLAH has guided me to. I don't think there is a better way than writing. I want to make my passion my profession.

إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

imrankhawaja

peace brother

how old are u brother if u dnt mind telling me

HP_TECH

It is not for me but for a friend in need.

If anyone has information regarding such employment please step forward and help you fellow truthers.
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

CristophBarra

I was browsing this forum to find anything about a job too. My friend has lost his job during the pandemics. He was working in a supermarket and his boss fired him and another few employees to save some cash because he has to pay his loans. I'm a bit pissed of with such a policy cause a lot of people have lost their jobs and it seems so unfair.