News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Kaaba Mecca and Jerusalem

Started by Cloudylemonade, December 05, 2014, 11:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloudylemonade

Thank you for all your replies. I have looked into The idea of it being a hoax but can't find much info on it. What is the pilgrimage then where is that to if there is no physical Mecca/bacca/Kaaba.

Does it meant that the black kabba that everyone goes to is not Islamic and we shouldn't go there for religious purpose?

Pazuzu

The so-called "Kaabah" of the Hijaz is a shrine dedicated to the planet Saturn. It was originally built in the 4th century AD by the tribe of Jurhum, who migrated from the Jawf area of Yemen. Nowadays it is surrounded by 5-star hotels and Masonic towers.

The Hajj mentioned in the Quran is no longer applicable today. Forget about it, and don't trouble yourself with this issue.

Peace.

hicham9

Quote from: Pazuzu on December 06, 2014, 08:44:56 AMThe Hajj mentioned in the Quran is no longer applicable today. Forget about it, and don't trouble yourself with this issue.

Peace Pazuzu,

I beg to disagree with the claim quoted above (see: 3:97, 5:97, ..)

I was not delivered in this world into defeat, nor does failure course my veins.
I'm not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion, and I refuse to talk, walk or sleep with the sheep.

Cloudylemonade

Thanks for your input pazuzu can you please tell me why it's not applicable today and was it to Mecca when it was applicable?

Farabi

'Ibd al-hajj is never ceased, nor even temporary stoped since muhammad age, I think ka'bah position is still the same just like what people used to come. I personaly went to ka'bah, and I saw sofa and marwa even though now it had 3 floor of building.

Dont forget about this verse

5:2 O you who have believed, do not violate the rites of Allah or [the sanctity of] the sacred month or [neglect the marking of] the sacrificial animals and garlanding [them] or [violate the safety of] those coming to the Sacred House seeking bounty from their Lord and [His] approval. But when you come out of ihram, then [you may] hunt. And do not let the hatred of a people for having obstructed you from al-Masjid al-Haram lead you to transgress. And cooperate in righteousness and piety, but do not cooperate in sin and aggression. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.

When I was on the bus, our bus insulting shiah who was visiting ali house, but as you might see, my people was wrong, they are in darkness. When you are doing hajj you are not allowed to do debate. And also, if youre not allowed to come to makkah dont let your hatred overwhelm you and you do injustice, let them be. Allah will help.

Peace be upon you.
At first I thought I'll be neutral by replacing my emotional attachment, what then happened was, I switch my side from the other extreme to the other one. I had no idea what is neutrality.

Man of Faith

There are myriad problems with the literal quality of traditional interpretations about Hajj, Kabah and the so-called 'Masjed Haram', and all you get forth is a Pagan religion. But rationality has seldom been religious people's strong side concerning their practices.

And the cubic building covered in black was not always that form but it had an arch-shaped front which now only the remnants are there right in front of the building. You can see it on footage of the building. Sources indicate that the building fell apart due to erosion some half a millennium ago. The direction at which the building points with its original shape is towards Sinai alternative Jerusalem (I did some research a while ago). The building may have been a little church or similar in the beginning. It is a quite small building to have been erected as a temple for pilgrimage.

Quran avoids mentioning locations by name for a reason. The Mekkateh and Bakkateh are most likely a regular Arabic word in the discourse inferred to mean something which is does not by a bunch of ignorant people in the 800-900s who probably lens-read the text to be able to spot an innocent word to guess on a location to derive a Pagan site. They likely found 'Bekkah' in the Hebrew Tanakh and drew parallels and then begun to conjecture.

Quran is a spiritual guidance scripture, not a guide for this fleshy world. No locations need to be listed because the focus is on the moral lesson of the narratives.

People cannot even understand how to use the letter ة, so I am not expecting much though. A clue is that it exist in Hebrew too, like all other Arabic letters to except they have a different set of symbols, and in Hebrew you say 'teh' just as in Arabic. It is a contraction of ت and ه, for grammar reasons and ت refers to an entity with characteristics while the ه suggests implication on that entity as a result of the phrase in question. Same structure is used for the (in)famous aquyum assalateh, just because it suggests the person should adopt that characteristic "thereby".

Have faith
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Farabi

Remember about Ibrahim wish to Allah. Arab was desert, there is almost difficult to grow wheat. By making people doing Al-hajj, people of arabic was helped because all muslims arround the world coming there brough food and animal to sacrificed. Alhajj is helping arab people to survive, and we cant let 'ibd al-hajj to cease, because it will be the death of the arabic.
At first I thought I'll be neutral by replacing my emotional attachment, what then happened was, I switch my side from the other extreme to the other one. I had no idea what is neutrality.

reel

Please note that we as Muslims are not allowed to delve into occult science. So what I am saying here is only for random educational purpose.

This is what I found out from western satanists/masons who utilize the so called sacred geometry. Certain locations of the earth give off energies either in the form of negative or positive. It has something to do with what they call spiritual or ley lines. Bermuda triangle, they say gives off negative energy. As for Kabah, it gives off positive energy. Do note that birds don't fly over Kabah. They just circle around it.

Masons that is why recognize Kabah. They don't intend to destroy it. The Saudi Royal family who also happens to be in the same position as Rothschilds takes pride in maintaining the place. It has nothing do with Islam, but superstitious belief coming from occult science. For us, Kabah is holy. Thats all should matter. But its not bad sometimes to laugh at those who despise Islam, yet get dumbfounded by the amazing mysteries surrounding Kabah.  ;)

Do check out here how atheists are also amazed by Kabah: http://www.atheistfoundation.org.au/forums/archive/index.php/t-2054.html

Here is one video that speaks about Kabah from occult perspectives:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pH91Cule-M

Description: The Core of Islamic Teachings is identical to Russellian Science and the Cubic Wave fields Model of a Sacred Geometrical Universe. What this video series demonstrates is that Islam is based on the higher knowledge obtained by communion with the Universal One. We all have access to this knowledge since we are all part of the One. Walter Russell received this same information about the Cube and the Sphere while caught up in a state of divine ecstasy for a period of 39 days in the 1920's. Walter Russell did not obtain this information from studying Islamic Teachings yet they are identical at their core. This is proof of the divine Nature of these transcendent truths. The Universe is a Sacred Geometrical Construct with the Creator centering and bounding all geometries from the sub atomic to the super galactic. All is one. As above so below. The entire Universe conforms to geometrical patterns based on the cube and sphere, which produce atom, solar systems and galaxies

Thing to note: Kabah wasn't of cube shape before. It was rectangle. The shape has nothing to do with the positive energy spoken about by the other western satanists. I suppose its more about the ley line. They just don't have answer to why such energy flows from Kabah. All they say is that it can be felt or caught through experiment.

Here is another interesting fact, the tawaf done by people during Hajj is relevant to the direction of the movement of stars.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Wakas

peace reel, all,

Quote from: reel on December 10, 2014, 03:42:00 PM
Do note that birds don't fly over Kabah. They just circle around it.

False. See here for video.

For what the cuboid called Kaabah likely is, here is a good place to start:
http://www.personal.utulsa.edu/~marc-carlson/history/arabic.txt

QuoteNorth Arabia
     Allah (al-Ilahah) "the God"
     "Daughters of Allah"
          Allat (Ilat)   "the Goddess"  Mother goddess, Goddess of
                         Taif (east of Mecca)
               Shams     Sun goddess
                    ash-Shiraq  "the Rising One" (Male?)
                    Muharriq    "the Burner" (Male?)
               Chabou, Ka'bu [Nabatean/Petra] Virgin Sun Mother of
                         Dhu-al-Shara/Dushares

al-Uzza, Lady `Uzzay-an  "the Most Mighty." Planet Venus
               ash-Sa'ida     "The Blessed"
               Azizos    "the Powerful"  Morning star
               Monimos   "the Benificent"  Evening star
          Manah, Manat [Nabatean/Petra], Maniya   "Fate"

Dhu-al-Shara/Dhu-'sh-Shara/Dushares [Nabatean/Petra] {Block of
               black stone, 4x2} Dying god, son of the Earth
               mother.  Sacred day, Dec 25.

Hubal     Chief god of Ka'bah (Allah?)

Root entry in Lane's Lexicon for Kaf-Ayn-Ba
Quote: "a house or temple belonging to the tribe of Rabee'ah, who used to compass it, or perform circuits round it (as is done round the Kabbeh of Mekkeh)".

e.g. Book: Mecca and Eden: ritual, relics and territory in islam

p26,
QuoteSuch stones, especially black stones, were used as the main cult objects for the worship of other Arabian gods. According to Epiphanius the Nabatean God Dhu-shara (Dhu al Shara) was represented by something called "khaabou" which represented the deity. The Byzantine lexicographer Suidas reports that this was a black stone, roughly square, four feet high by two feet wide. Antoninus Placentinus relates that in Sinai the local Arabs had an idol which changed from snow white to pitch black..... Ibn al Kalbi relates that a number of Arab deities were represented by stones

Discussed in more detail here:
http://www.free-minds.org/Old/articles/science/language.htm

e.g.

QuoteIn the fourth century AD, Epiphanius, the bishop of Salamis, Cyprus wrote a letter describing cults such as the Nabataean cult and their celebration of the festival of the birth of Dhu Al-Shaara around the winter solstice. It is interesting that the birth celebrations culminated with bringing forth from beneath the earth the image of the male infant idol, which was carried seven times around the inner sanctuary of the pagan temple. [See Langdon, S., Semitic Mythology, The Mythology of All Races, Vol. V. Boston: Archaeological Institute of America, Marshall Jones Company, 1931, page 19.]

The celebration of the idol's birth around the winter solstice is also an indication of a relationship to the sun. The present cube structure of Dhu Al-Shaara in Saudi Arabia also has evidence of its pagan purpose. For example, the cube is aligned such that the Southeast corner is in the direction of the winter sunrise. Interestingly, in that corner lies the so-called Black Stone, which is the most revered object by sectarians who love to kiss and fondle it.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

Man of Faith

Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]