Author Topic: Syria chemical attack  (Read 3847 times)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
Re: Syria chemical attack
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2017, 04:32:44 AM »
Peace Ed.
You sound like someone sincere who is trying to study and interpret the Qoran stance of justice to all.
Keep it up. You will find that only GOD s system is and has the truth, because GOD Alone is the truth.
So wait, we too are waiting, the truth will arrive as the day of "taghabun",the day of justice ,the day of annexing this earth to GOD s kingdom and system.
"Wa waylun llikafireen" on that day. " Wa waylun llimujrimeen" on that day. "Wa waylun to all other systems" on that day.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

EdQ

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2017, 05:41:59 AM »
Peace good logic,

Many Thanks for your kind post.

Earth and this lower life has lots of evil but also lots of beauty yet it is so lonely here without God. 
Of course humans are social animals so we do need other human interaction too - as much as anyone denies it.

I find myself like many, in two cultures - ignoring the self-importance and self-indulgence of both, but trying to make each see that there are really no winners and losers because we are all one race - humans.

Unfortunately, its always the "race" that is in power that tends to feel superior to others - and fatal too...

One thing is for sure, it is a God-send to find a community of people on Freeminds - who ask and discuss questions that I have always thought of - I know many posters do not agree - but as long as there is no bad intent towards each other, it is refreshing to discuss.

May God bless you too and all of us!

PS: sorry my Arabic really is in its infancy....

Salam
Ed

Come, let us worship the ONE GOD Alone.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2017, 06:20:32 AM »
Thank you Ed.
As far as Arabic is concerned,"Alkafireen= Those who cover the truth-Disbelievers-, Mujrimeen= Those who oppress their fellow humans-Corrupters of the earth and of course there should be only one system-GOD s system-.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

EdQ

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2017, 02:43:12 PM »
Thanks for the translation and Salam good logic.
Ed
Come, let us worship the ONE GOD Alone.