News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

How my schizoohrenia that is supose to be for life disapeared!

Started by Ervin, November 15, 2011, 06:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ervin

Peace dear brothers and sisters. I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia aprox about four and a half years ago. It started about over six years ago and the first diagnosis was psychotic(schizophrenia is a so called psychotic illness). Since I have had about seven episodes because I kept trying to get of medication and beat it naturally.

Some time after my third episode i started looking into Islam and I started praying suni way. I prayed for about six months and then I relapsed because I was again reducing my medication. This time when I relapsed I realised that I have to wright the wrongs that I have done in the past but I didn't make it. By that I meant go  to the police and telling them all the serious things that i dind that they might want to investigate. This is because I had criminal history for wich I pray to God to forgive me.

Now this was happening all in prison. Now just before I got  out I relapsed again and i contacted the police. Mind you I wasn't praying for a long time because after my fourth episode I didn't know what to believe in about God, but I did believe in God.

J have told the police some stuff, but not everything. I mean I was supose to come out, and after four years you do want out. However, I started trying to do now everything wright. I wasn't into drugs or anything else. Few times I went out but that's nothing.anyway I got sick about two years after I got out and I contacted the police and have told them more stuff. Stuff I thought wad serious but it turns out its not that serious after all. Two more times u went, all up four. Twice when sick and twice while well. All along i have been searching for the truth about God. I loked into may different religions.

Now the medication that they give you can take you away from the monotheistic God. Now I knew I had to be free from medication and illness in order to be able to work out truth about God. I also had to Do good and be truthful so I tried my best to be a better person.

Now my last episode ended in me  not taking the medication and I hit to the point were my past was geting to me so bad that I felt suicidal. So I made a mistake and I called the hospital. I wanted to admit my self to save my life. However one thing came back and that's the belief in the monotheistic God and in the Koran.So  I ended up taking medication that night and and the next morning and I was better but I started geting away to relaxed when it comes to God. So I thought I am going to try to stop it again and pray to God to heal me, to forgive me for my sins. I thought what if it hits me and I end up comiting suicide, because that semed as a risk. And then I made a decision and that is that I will take that risk because I want to not be taken away from my God. So this was next day as I was sick, now about fifteen minutes after making that decision I started thinking how a lot if stuff that I believe in while sick is impossible to be true. And another five or ten minutes and somehow everything went to normal. This was about two and a half weeks ago.

The problem now Is that I am on a community treatment order which means they can force me to take medication against my will. The nurse said that what happened in my case is extremely rare. That its very very unusual.

So I had to see a doctor and he said that because I had  many episodes I will relapse again. But the way I came out if episode also almost never happens.

Brothers and sisters I feel very good. The illness is gone. Now I a will have to fight psychiatrists who are no better than drug dealers sometimes. Wich means I could be locked up in a hospital any day now and forcibly injected even though that the nurse for instance admits that i apear right now as someone who is not mentally ill.

The reason I have told you this story is not egoistical. It's simply my experience if what I believe is God helping me when I start doing everything(or almost everything) right.

Now I have to wait and see what will the psychiatrists do.

Thanks

My real name is also Ervin

Ervin

Peace. I have just seen a doctor and a nurse and because I wasn't tuning away from them, because I kept you.g to the appointments and all they have agreed to not force me to take the medication.

I sugested to them that I euphoria maybe see them weekly and they agreed. I haven't been this happy in a long time all thanks to Gog.

Praise be to Allah, lord if the worlds.

Thanks

san

Quote from: Ervin on November 16, 2011, 08:48:48 PM
Peace. I have just seen a doctor and a nurse and because I wasn't tuning away from them, because I kept you.g to the appointments and all they have agreed to not force me to take the medication.

I sugested to them that I euphoria maybe see them weekly and they agreed. I haven't been this happy in a long time all thanks to Gog.

Praise be to Allah, lord if the worlds.

Thanks

My dear Ervin! Glad for the good news. I can only pray that you will get better and better.

Just don't burden yourself too hard with your past, OK? Don't you think God is the one who is the most understanding of you? I believe you're a good person, Ervin. And God knows more than I do.

Stay in peace, bro :)

True Love waits forever -- some just choose to fall in love sooner than some others. And the rest is by the way... nothing.

youssef4342

Peace Ervin  :peace:
May the Almighty God Help you!

I would like to ask you, DO YOU HAVE DENTAL AMALGAMS (i.e TOOTH FILLINGS?) 

This is because Dental Amalgams (i.e tooth fillings, or "Silver fillings) are actually made of a varrying 50%+ Mercury.
Mercury is the Most toxic non-radioactive substance on earth, and dentists put it into people's highly volatile mouths! Even it's Vapors/Fummes are Toxic!). Mercury Causes SO MUCH DISEASES, because it effects Many Systems of the Body, even on an atomic level! (effecting Major Enzymes, Hormones (from insulin to PTH)

Please later read my article
RSVP: Toxic Mercury found in Dental Fillings
http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9602956.0

(I did not cite Schizophrenia, but i did cite Bi-polar disorderas " Mercury interferes with the Lithium ions in the brain. (Note: Lithium is a treatment to patients suffering from bipolar depression (manic depressive illness). Also Mercury can also effect your brain chemistry by interfering with yuor brain's chemical messengers, the neurtransmitters!

I MYSELF have problem because of my mercury fillings! I fell into a period of depression, and my brain fogged up (i.e i felt like a zombie walking around). This was ever since i was about 12, and the depression lasted till i was almost 17 (thanks be to God Almighty) when God ALmighty Guided me into believing in Him!
The only Link i find to my depression was my mercury fillings, because that was exactly about the same time (around age 11-12) i had about 3 mercury fillings done (not knowing or even giving conscent to the dangers of Mercury by the dentist!)

STILL TO THIS DAY, I HAVE BRAIN FOGG.  Eversince i stopped chewing less and less on the teeth with fillings, it got better ( let me till you where the filling was, was the side i used to always chew on!  The sadder thing is that EVEN food touching the fillings realeases toxic mercury vapor that gets released, and goes down into your body!!!)

Also here is an Abstract of another article about how Dental Amalgams may be a factor in Schizophrenia
Psychometric Evidence that Dental Amalgam Mercury May Be an Etiological Factor in Schizophrenia
R.L. SIBLERUD, M.S.; J. MOTL; E. KIENHOLZ,Ph.D.

Scores on the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2 (MMPl-2), the Millon Clinical Mulliaxial Inventory-11 (MCMI-1I), and Symptom Check List-90 (SCL-90) were compared before dental amalgam removal of eight schizophrenia. patients lo scores six months after amalgam removal. Significant improvement was found in forty-one of the sixty-one component scales of the MMPl-2 and twelve of the twenty subscales including schizophrenia, nysteria, paranoia, and anger. Sixteen of the twenty-five diagnostic scales improved significantly in the MCMt-ll including schizoid, anxiety disorders, thought disorders, and bipolar symptoms. Four of nine dimensions improved, significantly in the SCL-90 including depression, psychoticism, and obsessive-compulsive. Because dental amalgam. mercury can enter the brain and affect neurotransm.it.t.ers, Ihe authors hypothesis that removal of the mercury-laden fillings may have contributed to the improved mental health
http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1999/abstracts/1999-v14n04-p201.shtml

Best Regards, & may God Almighty Heal Us  :peace:
Facebook Group
[url="https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/"]https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/[/url]

"Fear not those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear the one who can destroy both the soul and the body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)

Ervin

Sorry for not answering your question earlier. Yes I do have tooth fillings but I supose so many other people have to. Schizophrenia afects aparently only one in hundred. While any mental illness is one in five so I have heard.

By the way I am good now Alhumdulilah. And InshAllah I will stay that way.

Thanks

IAMOP

Peace

Thank you for the great post!

It is a gift from ALLH, believe me! Schizophrenia is only a "bad" thing in a context of fear. God has selected you as a messenger/channeler/spiritual guide if you will to understand (I mean something very specific by that, do not get confused). Resisting this is futile and only increases your psychosis.

As a schizophrenic you are open to the higher dimensions of existence just being yourself. The jinn play with your mind, reclaim it!

Also youssef, I can relate EXACTLY to what you're saying. How do I go about removing these disgusting things? Just like you it was around 12 years old and the depression lifted at 17!
Peace
As you fall asleep and wake up to a new day
So shall you enter your grave and arise to the last

"Now no person knows what delights of the eye are kept hidden for them - as a reward for their deeds" (32:17)

youssef4342

Quote from: IAMOP on November 20, 2011, 08:01:39 PM
Peace
Thank you for the great post!
It is a gift from ALLH, believe me! Schizophrenia is only a "bad" thing in a context of fear. God has selected you as a messenger/channeler/spiritual guide if you will to understand (I mean something very specific by that, do not get confused). Resisting this is futile and only increases your psychosis.
As a schizophrenic you are open to the higher dimensions of existence just being yourself. The jinn play with your mind, reclaim it!
Also youssef, I can relate EXACTLY to what you're saying. How do I go about removing these disgusting things? Just like you it was around 12 years old and the depression lifted at 17!
Peace

Peace  :peace:
To ERVIN
When exactly did you have your tooth filling, and when did you start to noticing the signs of the schizophrenia? Did it start around times where had those tooth fillings? or getting some vaccines/shots?
Now Thanks be to God ALmighty that it is gone, can you notice thing you did or contributions which might have had a positive affect on the betterment of your conditions? (like taking any alternative medications, vitamins, changed eating habits, changed life style in general?). Can you Link anything you've did that might have improved your condition?
I can only link your Schizophrenia to your tooth fillings. Mercury affects your body in so much various way, because it works even on an atomic level, changing the way your body works, from enzymes of digestion, to enzymes of the brain, to binding up with minerals in your body (from iron in hemoglobin, to iodine in thyroxin).
Also, mercury affects people in different ways, because some people's bodies' produce different amounts of different enzymes/catalists. There are (citing my feable knowledge), 3 forms of an enzyme(?) in the brain which basically "sweep"  the brain, and each on can detoxify mercury on a different level, and so, this is why there are varients of the affects of mercury within populations. Also, males tend to have worst reactions to mercury than females because testosterone enhances mercury' neurotoxicity)
Please read the article that i cited before, and if you are not convinced, please go yourself and study some bio-chemistry and the affects of mercury on your body.

To IAMOP
Peace!  :peace:
***Do not go to a conventional dentist, as they might drill through the fillings, which fill make thousands of chards of toxic mercury and realease more toxic mercury vapor, that will more likey make your condition worse! Mercury's affects can be permenent, so prevention is Key!)

The first thing you want to do is to chew LESS on the teeth that have the fillings (even touching the fillings releases mercury vapor (see for yourself http://www.tuberose.com/Mercury_Vapor_Video.html).
Second, see how many fillings do you have, if there is a tooth with more fillings than tooth material, then it would be logicall that you go get that tooth extracted. The rest of the teeth with a small (<30%) amount of mercury comparing to the tooth itself can logically be drilled out. You have to take precautions, again by trying to see if you can find a dentist who knows how to safely remove the toxic fillings (i.e using a dental dam, ventilation, wearing masks etc)
Third, you have to take precautions by taking supplements before you get your fillings drilled into, in order to try to remove them, again i have cited majority of them in the article below.
Fourth, after you have taken the fillings off, you can start a mercury detox

Again i cite to you the article that i posted, because it does have information on how to safely remove these mercury fillings, and what supplements to take near the bottom (before the "fun facts")
RSVP: Toxic Mercury found in Dental Fillings
http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9602956.0

***Please do not be sadened, I mean, God Almighty has in hand a new afterlife, and so if you cannot by means get these things done, pray to God for a better afterlife. Again as i've stated Prevention is Key. Once mercury is in your body, it will stay there forever, you can only get so much out of your body by chelation and detoxifying.
I even have my mercury filling still intact, Thank God, i only have 1 big one and 2 tiny ones, and i have seen the detremintale effects of it, as seen as depression and serious brain fog. Except if God Wills, there is a chance of me extracting that tooth with the covered fillings, the other two, i'm not sure, because again, drilling into mercury releases it, which can end up into your body too.

***Also, an idea that comes into my mind, is to try to "freeze" the mercury filling from the teeth , since fillings are composed of various metals, mostley mercury, and so logically, you'd think that the metal filling would retract and reduce in size from the different composition of your teeth right? this way the fillings would/can be readily removed without having to drill into it, and most importantly, be removed as a whole, not in thousands of dangerous chards!
Mercury would easily freeze considering that it freezes just a few degrees before water does...
The Freezing medium i can think of is Liquid Nitrogen or dimethyl ether (DME), the later is "relatively non toxic).
One can easily get these as wart freezing treatments, (look at the ingredients). I am not recommending this as a treatment, but it is something thoughtful that with the Grace of God ALmighty, i thought of  :)

Peace  :peace: and may God almighty heal us ~
Facebook Group
[url="https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/"]https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/[/url]

"Fear not those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear the one who can destroy both the soul and the body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)

Ervin

Peace Yusef. What I believe helped me wads going to the police and owning up to what I have done in the past since like I said, I have dine things. In about two and a half years I went four times. Also deciding  many years ago to turn to God. I have also given up smoking, drinking, drugs. I kept trying to come of the medication. I have been open to truth about God.

Last time I decided not to take the medication I did it for God(and me ofcourse). Well, obeying God is helping your self. I took a risk. Also not taking the medication in the past involved a lot of suffering.

Trying to do everything right, even if it means that I might be homeless for a time, or end up poor.

Just, simply trying to obey God as much as I can. Doing what's right and then worry about the consequences. Crying out to God, beging him to for forgiveness. Believing that its him who can remove the jins that are making me sick. Being certain of his existence and having no doubts. Believing in what he says in the Quran.

These are the things I did that I believe helped me Yusuf.

Last time I decided to stop medication wad after about a month if being sick. Just ad I got good I realised that in order to be able to think and stay with montheistic God i have to learn how tl live without the medication. But I was thinking what if i end up killing my self because only a day or two before i wanted to admit my self to a hospital because i felt suicidal because of the guilt that my illness used to bring on. Plus I thought, can I go through all the suffering again since its only been about a day that I was  better. So I thought well for God I am going to take a risk and about fifteen to to thirty minutes later everything went to normal. My illness that is supose to be incurable because of the amount if episodes I  have has desapeared. Now my plan was that if I get feeling all guilty again that I do everything I can to save my self. I wasn't  going for certain death.

These are the things that I believe helped me.

Also I believe God helped me in protecting me from the psychiatrists from locking me up and forcing medication on to me.

Also, some of the people i hurt in the past were criminals them selves, but what I did I had no right to do. And I believe I have been punished from God for that. In my case I turned to him. Now what I am trying to say is that you can't heart unjustly anyone. No mater who they are. You have to respect all good laws, if you don't agree with some then I believe you should openly disobey them. Not in secret.

Thanks

Ikrame

very brave of you Ervin to own up your mistakes much respect and hope you will continue a healthy way of living.
peace
I plan to leave this world the way i entered it.
Kicking and screaming

Ervin

Quote from: Ikrame on November 24, 2011, 07:31:55 PM
very brave of you Ervin to own up your mistakes much respect and hope you will continue a healthy way of living.
peace

Peace and Thanks Ikrame. Reasons I am telling this story is to encourage others towards good, that is towards God. It's not ego based God willing.

Thanks