News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Proposal: A complete refutation to Sunnis.

Started by Jinn, March 29, 2011, 02:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man of Faith

Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

HP_TECH

Quote from: Wakas on June 06, 2016, 06:40:06 AM
peace TH,

Making a list of arguments against Quranic islam is fine, and thanks for making a start to such a list, but in order to refute them we would be drawing on resources/arguments/etc (from Quran based islam websites/articles/resources) thus linking to them initially is helpful. And the good thing about this its easy to do. Anyone who knows of websites, just paste the link.

In terms of spreading the message, the following are great and already available:

www.AreYouMuslim.com (some non-Muslims even find this fun/interesting)

Question 3 needs to be evaluated
3. Do you believe there is only one true religion rather than elements of truth in many religions?
Yes
No
Undecided

There are elements of truth in some religions  AND there is one true religion 3:19 http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=3&verse=19#(3:19:5)

Cool little quiz though.
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Wakas

MofF, at the end it allows you to click on your answers and see which ones you got "wrong" and why.

HP, the Qs had to be simple and easy. Q3 is primarily checking mentality/outlook. The concept of one deen (that which is due) is an umbrella unifying concept which can include various truths in various "religions".

I like the quiz because its quick, easy and somewhat fun/interesting. The quiz has been taken by tens of thousands. Results:

Compatibility:
perfect (2%)
extremely (14%)
very (52%)
fairly (26%)
slightly (4%)
poorly (2%)
barely (1%)
zero (0%)
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

HP_TECH

Quote from: Wakas on June 10, 2016, 11:48:17 AM
MofF, at the end it allows you to click on your answers and see which ones you got "wrong" and why.

HP, the Qs had to be simple and easy. Q3 is primarily checking mentality/outlook. The concept of one deen (that which is due) is an umbrella unifying concept which can include various truths in various "religions".

I like the quiz because its quick, easy and somewhat fun/interesting. The quiz has been taken by tens of thousands. Results:

Compatibility:
perfect (2%)
extremely (14%)
very (52%)
fairly (26%)
slightly (4%)
poorly (2%)
barely (1%)
zero (0%)
I see...it can be a complex concept for an introductory quiz.
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Adam The Warner

Quote from: Jinn on March 29, 2011, 02:53:58 PM
Peace all,

I would like to propose a community project that will not only help unite us, but bring others back onto the path of true Islam.

Sunni is the largest sect of Islam in the world.  I propose we all research and compile a book addressing every single claim of the Sunnis and directly refute them.

As Martin Luther went around and tacked his 99 Thesis to the door of every church he could, we too must take initiative and bring our finished product to every doorstep and outlet we can.

As far as topics, we leave no stone unturned - Bukhari, Muslim, the claimed science behind the hadith, Shariah, the pillars, Qur'anic aspects, etc.

Qur'an Alone Muslims are still defined as a cult under Rashad Khalifa - to be taken seriously we must unite and put forth a single doctrine.  For every subject we attack, we provide an answer that is universally agreed upon.  Let's take back Islam!

Who's with me?  :yay:

I am.

May our Lord guide us.
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

Wakas

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

imrankhawaja

excellent work these sites are really helpful

may God bless them all who are involve in the race of wisdom acquired by God..

Asifzaheer

Salaam All.
I think atleast we should have a YouTube account.It is the most influential platform bcz u don't have to read plus audio visual has a very strong effect. Every Moulvi n Mualana from each sect have their channel and followers in millions.plz anybody with a good presentation skills come forward.We know this forum has immense talented people.If I have knowledge and skill to present I have done it by my self.But I can help in spreading the words also some financial support. Dr.shabbir had a channel but it's inactive.
Wasalaam.