News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Proposal: A complete refutation to Sunnis.

Started by Jinn, March 29, 2011, 02:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinn

Peace all,

I would like to propose a community project that will not only help unite us, but bring others back onto the path of true Islam.

Sunni is the largest sect of Islam in the world.  I propose we all research and compile a book addressing every single claim of the Sunnis and directly refute them.

As Martin Luther went around and tacked his 99 Thesis to the door of every church he could, we too must take initiative and bring our finished product to every doorstep and outlet we can.

As far as topics, we leave no stone unturned - Bukhari, Muslim, the claimed science behind the hadith, Shariah, the pillars, Qur'anic aspects, etc.

Qur'an Alone Muslims are still defined as a cult under Rashad Khalifa - to be taken seriously we must unite and put forth a single doctrine.  For every subject we attack, we provide an answer that is universally agreed upon.  Let's take back Islam!

Who's with me?  :yay:

rahenijaat1

Salam and Peace, brother!

I am here!
But, I am learner!
:group:
The Corrupt, Sectarian and Criminal "Ulama Karam" are responsible for the Downfall and Humiliation of this Ummah at the hands of the kuffaar. These criminal Ulama Karam have made the Ummah their slaves, and have divided them into Haram and Mushrik SECTS!
These Criminal "Ulama Karam" knowingly stop people from Allah.
Indeed the biggest criminals are the people themselves. They delibrately run away from Allah and His Exalted Quran.

MesMorial

Hello. My signature is my contribution with regards to transferring "Qur'an-alone" Islam out of its own sect. Please download a copy of the "Qur'an-alone Commentary" since it addresses their Qur'anic pointers. Besides adding anything extra to that, it would be good to compile all of the anti-hadith data from a historical perspective (i.e. analysing ahadith on their own terms without just using the Qur'an). The commentary is the "death star", and videos like those of "Quranvshadith" on Youtube are the "ground soldiers".

My article "'Free-Minds' = Faith-Free" is my opinion of disagreement in this forum. No-one should take it personally, and people who agree with what you want will agree with this (hopefully).

Peace.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MesMorial"]http://www.youtube.com/user/MesMorial[/url]

Student of Allah

Salam,

Good idea indeed. I remember someone actually talking about using a drop box to form a library for our research works. This can be added to that drop box library too. Very noble idea.

The only sad part may be is about the religion of "peace" people killing us to get their virgins :P

They propagate with blindness and silence people with swords , undoubtedly they are the hypocrites

Anyways, I am a student, but would love to contribute as much as I can :)

Allah guide us all

------------------------- Student of Allah
[url=http://studentofallah.blogspot.com/]"Student of Allah"'s blog[/url]

Indelwyn

I would love to help, just tell me what to do. I have some hadith I have collected and have proven wrong with science. I can post some of those in the hadith section. Just tell me what you are looking for to help compile this project.

peace,
Christine
"Victory is changing the hearts of your opponents by gentleness and kindness."- Saladin

shadowpuppet

Honestly?

I think the key to your struggle is in your heart and has nothing to do with the legitimacy of (or lack thereof) any religious sect.

Andantino

youssef4342

Peace back to anyone who said peace :)

AN idea is to compile points and maybe pass it out of Nail it to Mosque Doors (Martin Luther anybody!)

One can make a flier and pass it around, or if you ever meat a muslim (women would be easier to identify b/c of Head cover, just ask them some Questions...

re you a sunni, shia, or a sufi Muslim?
do you follow man-made books and religious fatwas (decrees) by shaikhs and imaams?
have you ever heard of following the quran alone?
You should research about it!

Some points etc:

The Quran is FULLY DETAILED 6:114
The Quran is not missing anything 6:38
The Quran explains EVERYTHING 12:111

"Say, "What thing is greatest in testimony?" Say, "Allah is witness between me and you. And this Qur'an was revealed to me that I may warn you ***WITH IT***and whomever it reaches. Do you [truly] testify that with Allah there are other deities?" Say, "I will not testify [with you]." Say, "Indeed, He is but one God, and indeed, I am free of what you associate [with Him]." (6:19)

(7) The farewell Pilgrimage of the Prophet Muhammed is a corner stone in the Muslim history. The Final Sermon given by the Prophet during this pilgrimage was witnessed by thousands of Muslims. There are however THREE versions of this sermon in the Hadiths books. This by itself reflects the degree of corruption of the Hadiths books as this is the most witnessed speech of the prophet Muhammed.
1- First version, " I left for you what if you hold up to, you will never be misguided, the book of God and my Family. Muslim 44/4, Nu2408; Ibn Hanbal
4/366; darimi 23/1, nu 3319.
This is the version made up by the Shiite Muslims.
2-Second version, "I left for you what if you hold up to, you will never be misguided, the book of God and my Sunnah" . Muwatta, 46/3
This is the version made up by the Sunni Muslims.
3- Third version, "I left for you what if you hold up to, you will never be misguided, the BOOK OF GOD." Muslim 15/19, nu 1218; Ibn Majah 25/84, Abu dawud 11/56.
And ONLY the book of God.This is the version hated by the Sunni and Shiite Muslims alike. This is the ONLY version that agrees with the repeated assertion in the Quran that Muhammed's message is ONLY the QURAN. Many Sunni Muslims and Shiite Muslims do not even know that this version of the sermon exists. In reality, they do not want to know, the truth hurts, but Hell fire hurts much more.

Consider the hadith of the Pen and paper, where,  According to both Bukhari and Muslim, where
the Prophet Muhammad was in his death bed, and asked his Sahaba (comrades) around to bring him a paper and pen to write something for them that they would ***NEVER*** divert from the right path.
According to the same "authentic" Sunni hadith books, Omar bin Khattab stopped a sahaba (comrade) who was hurrying for a paper and pen and said the following: "The prophet is sick and has fever. He does not know what he is saying, SUFFICIENT FOR US IS GOD?s BOOK" According to the hadith, all the prominent comrades (sahaba) agreed with Omar and Muhammad passed away without writing down his advice.

If the QUran was sufficient for them, it would rather be sufficient for us as well. 
Facebook Group
[url="https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/"]https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/[/url]

"Fear not those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear the one who can destroy both the soul and the body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)

Noble Reign

If anyone has any central/important teachings, in addition to refute, please post in this thread.

http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=16

Peace Be With you.
Gods might controls everything between the heavens and the earth.

Peace Be With You.

Harun

Peace Bros N Sis

I am all in.

Just tell me what to do.....

Peace
Harun
Read! With the Name of your Lord Who created.