News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The Arab Conspiracy?

Started by Al-Quraishi, September 09, 2006, 11:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elke

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery ; none but ourselves can free our minds"
(Bob Marley, Redemption Song)

Al-Quraishi

Elke

Peace quoraishi

if you read the thread you got my point, at least you should have

now if quran talks about lissanoun arabiyoun mubiin (whatever you want to understand this is), i'm sure that allugha arabiya al fosha is not mentioned

lk
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery ; none but ourselves can free our minds"
(Bob Marley, Redemption Song)

Al-Quraishi

*sigh*

You know what I mean, and there is simply no argument in it, whether you wish to pussyfoot around with words or not, I was referring to Qur'anic Arabic plain and simple...

amanda

peace

I read the whole entire article by Aidid Safar and it didnt make me racist just made me see evidences as to how this has happened to islam? if i provided an article how the "white" western peoples have distorted the religon i grew up christianiy..like inflitrating paganisnistic tress and eggs into the religion would i then be racist agaisnt my own people?

If I wrote an article like that would it not be logical to assume I was refferring to the poeple who actually did infiltrate that christmas tree into christianity? why wold that mean im saying all Catholics or all those who work in the vatican or all those whom are chrsitian and white are bad?  I simply would give informations to who when where and why we can scpecualte based on history as to what happened to have a clearer understanding....

If anyone in here can take Aidid Safa's article step by step and show me how it is not valid I would gladly agree and be among them with their asking for the article to be taken down if they can show me the evidence and the proof it is wrong then perhaps Id start a petition....inshaAllah

No one wants to be racist.....there are good arabs.... look at layth ?

If someone wrote an article about christianity and white pople etc i would not feel threatened or insulted in the least for if it is the truth te it is the truth sometime the truth hurts.....but we have an obligation to say or be truthful

so if in fact this person... Aidid Safars article is not accurate please I urge you as i am your sister in the deen to show me how and why it is wrong so i may be informed inshaAllah

Amana

Samia

QuoteAl-Lughah Al-Arabiya Al-Fus'ha

The qur'aan mentioned "laghu" (root Lam Ghain Alif), meaning  nonesense or evil. It also mentioned "lisaan" ,which means "tongue", for speech too (16:103; 28:34). Lughah is a later derivative.

3arabi: means clear;
a3raba (verb): to express. show the hidden or abstract meaning; explain the grammar of a word/sentence.

3ajami or a3jami (noun; adj): not clear. 3ajmaa' (noun): animal
A3jama (verb): to clarify
The Arabic alphabet was not dotted, so the 3ain and the ghain, for example, were written in the same way. They were understood from the context. When the dotting was introduced, it "clarified" the similar characters, so they were called "7uruuf mu3jama" or clarified characters (example: the ghain is also called in linguistics: ain mu3jama). We also know that a dictionary is called "mu3jim" in Arabic, meaning: clarifier .

عوني

Quote from: Al-Quraishi on September 09, 2006, 11:33:19 AMArab Conspiracies against Islam eh? Yeah so we're just a bunch evil manipulative people intent on destroying Islam are we? Wait, we're not really people are we? I see the third verse quite skillfully placed under the 'Arab' verses, shows we're all a bunch of Human Shaytan.

Free Minds is purposefully mistranslating verses in order to mislead, astaghfirullah. And the title above it puts the cherry on the cake by conveying a racist message.

Perhaps you should care to mention what these verses really say and that they are in fact not referring to a 'race' but dwellers of the countryside and city. Namely الأَعْرَابِ Al-A'Arab and أَهْلِ الْمَدِينَةِ Ahl-Al-Madinah.

Free Minds - You cannot take verses out of context and you cannot cut and paste verses together in order to present your twisted view of things.

Whoever is responsible for this RACIST composition must take this down immediately.

This is so hilarious. Sure you can argue whether he is refering to the Arab Muslim conquerers that existed hundreds of years ago when he writes 'The Arabs'. However in the last sentence he confirms that he is generalizing all Arabs because he writes this:

QuoteThus, the probability of Arabs being the caretakers of God?s deen is close to zero. The current status quo, however, has the Arabs as the heroes and champions of ?religion? with non-Arabs putting their blind trust in the Arabs.

Because we all know that all Arabs are adherents of Islam letalone any other religion and that all Arabs actually care about "God's deen".

Whoever believes that the Qur'an is refering to all Arabs are only going to make the scripture look bad in the end. You don't think that God is stupid enough to generalise Arabs do you? Clearly those who make it look like that are those who give wrong translations. If someone wrote the 'South-Asian conspiracy towards Islam', you'd all label it as racist. Imagine if one said 'the probaility of South-Asians being the caretakers of God's deen is close to zero.' It's easy to blame Arabs just like it is easy to blame Whites for their own failures because it gets widely accepted as no one cares while talking about other people is considered 'sensitive'. Arabs most definently don't label themselves as the heroes and champions of ?religion?, it is clearly Aidad Sadar that is trying to make it look like that. In one of his article I read he was acting as if all Arabs are Muslims ignoring the fact that not all Arabs are Muslims and those who are don't tend to be religious. He certainly tends to have a fetish for bashing Arabs. Always when he writes Arabs, he writes 'The Arabs' (incase anyone wants to point out how he is generalising he can use this terrible excuse), it's really hilarious. At least he could write The Arab Muslims. If anything, Arab Muslims represent very little (less than 15%) of the todays Muslim population. They are most definently not the 'champions of religion'.

Aidad Sadar is about as big of a joke as the Pakistani apologist that wrote this article:

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Al-Aksa-incitement-propaganda-and-the-dirty-role-of-Palestinian-politics-in-Pakistan-441953#article=6022NUE0NTQzMzIyQ0I3MzlGODVEREJFMzBGMDA1NTBCMUQ=

Who just like Sadar seems to thinks that all Palestinians are Muslims and was bothered at the fact that many Palestinians were secular and PLO-supporters and just like Sadar the author lies too. I would like to write a response to Sadar on my blog because his logic is hilarious.  In conclusion most people who understands Arabic perfectly seem to disagree with the translation so I'm guessing that Aidad Sadar is making up his own translation which is not suprising why. Also clearly many of you who promote this article seem to live in the Arab countries, if you hate Arabs so much you can always leave. It's not like as if anyone wants your presence anyway. Oh and most importantly tell your countries to stop accepting money (that flows to refugees) from those 'hypocritical' Arabs.