News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Why are Christian women converting to Islam?

Started by Emre_1974tr, September 30, 2021, 07:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emre_1974tr

Quote from: Emre_1974tr on September 30, 2021, 07:09:31 PM
"1. The Bible Convicts Women as the original
Sinners, (ie. Eve picking from the forbidden
tree){Genesis 2:4-3:24}. The Koran Clarifies it
was Adam Not Eve {Qur'an 7:19-25}

2. The Bible says "The Birth of a Daughter is a
loss" {Ecclesiasticus 22:3}. The Qur'an says both
are an Equal Blessing { Qur'an 42:49}

3. The Bible Forbids Women from Speaking in
church {I Corinthians 14:34-35}. The Qur'an says
Women Can argue with the Prophet {58:1}

4. In the Bible, divorced Women are Labeled as
an Adulteress, while men are not {Matthew 5:31-32}. The
Koran does Not have Biblical double standards
{ Qur'an 30:21}

5. In The Bible, Widows and Sisters do Not
Inherit Any Property or Wealth, Only men
do{Numbers 27:1-11}The Koran Abolished this
male greediness { Qur'an 4:22} and God Protects
All.

7. "If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not
pledged to be married and rapes her and they are
discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty
shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he
has violated her. He can never divorce her as long
as he lives" {Deuteronomy 22:28-30}
One must ask a simple question here, who is
really punished, the man who raped the woman or
the woman who was raped? According to the
Bible, you have to spend the Rest of Your Life
with the man who Raped You.

Would the Christian men Reading this prefer the
Women they know to Be Christian or Muslim?

9. Women were given rights to Vote less than a
100 years ago in the (US), while the Quran (42:38) gave
Women Voting rights almost 1,500 years ago.

10. Islam has unconfined Women and has given them
the human right to reach for the sky. There have been
Muslim Women Presidents through out the centuries,
but to this date, the oppressive mentality of the
men in the Western U.S.A. has stopped any Women from becoming
Presidents in predominately Christian countries,
while the Muslim countries have voted for and
elected Female Presidents."

FROM JEWS FOR ALLAH ORG...

In short; According to Quran, men and women are equal.

That's why women abandon Christianity and become Muslims.
[url="https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr"]https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr[/url]

[url="http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/"]http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/[/url]

Emre_1974tr

Quote from: Emre_1974tr on September 30, 2021, 07:09:31 PM
"1. The Bible Convicts Women as the original
Sinners, (ie. Eve picking from the forbidden
tree){Genesis 2:4-3:24}. The Koran Clarifies it
was Adam Not Eve {Qur'an 7:19-25}

2. The Bible says "The Birth of a Daughter is a
loss" {Ecclesiasticus 22:3}. The Qur'an says both
are an Equal Blessing { Qur'an 42:49}

3. The Bible Forbids Women from Speaking in
church {I Corinthians 14:34-35}. The Qur'an says
Women Can argue with the Prophet {58:1}

4. In the Bible, divorced Women are Labeled as
an Adulteress, while men are not {Matthew 5:31-32}. The
Koran does Not have Biblical double standards
{ Qur'an 30:21}

5. In The Bible, Widows and Sisters do Not
Inherit Any Property or Wealth, Only men
do{Numbers 27:1-11}The Koran Abolished this
male greediness { Qur'an 4:22} and God Protects
All.

7. "If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not
pledged to be married and rapes her and they are
discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty
shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he
has violated her. He can never divorce her as long
as he lives" {Deuteronomy 22:28-30}
One must ask a simple question here, who is
really punished, the man who raped the woman or
the woman who was raped? According to the
Bible, you have to spend the Rest of Your Life
with the man who Raped You.

Would the Christian men Reading this prefer the
Women they know to Be Christian or Muslim?

9. Women were given rights to Vote less than a
100 years ago in the (US), while the Quran (42:38) gave
Women Voting rights almost 1,500 years ago.

10. Islam has unconfined Women and has given them
the human right to reach for the sky. There have been
Muslim Women Presidents through out the centuries,
but to this date, the oppressive mentality of the
men in the Western U.S.A. has stopped any Women from becoming
Presidents in predominately Christian countries,
while the Muslim countries have voted for and
elected Female Presidents."

FROM JEWS FOR ALLAH ORG...

In short; According to Quran, men and women are equal.

That's why women abandon Christianity and become Muslims.

And;

https://www.academia.edu/35353503/200_way_the_Quran_corrects_the_Bible_How_Islam_Unites_Judaism_and_Christianity_pdf

https://www.miracles-of-quran.com/

http://quranic.org/women-in-the-quran-and-in-the-fabricated-religion/

[url="https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr"]https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr[/url]

[url="http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/"]http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/[/url]

John

Men and women are equal in Islam according to the fake revelation called the Koran? Yeh, like 2+2=5, right?!

1.   "Your women are your fields, so go into your fields whichever way you like." (2:223)

2.   "The share of the male shall be twice that of a female" (4:11)

3.   "And let two men from among you bear witness to all such documents [contracts of loans without interest]. But if two men be not available, there should be one man and two women to bear witness so that if one of the women forgets (anything), the other may remind her." (2:282)

4.   "And if the husband divorces his wife (for the third time), she shall not remain his lawful wife after this (absolute) divorce, unless she marries another husband and the second husband divorces her. (In that case) there is no harm if they [the first couple] remarry."  (2:230)

5.   "And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands (as prisoners of war)" (4:24)

6.   "And if you be apprehensive that you will not be able to do justice to the orphans, you may marry two or three or four women whom you choose. But if you apprehend that you might not be able to do justice to them, then marry only one wife, or marry those who have fallen in your possession." (4:3)

7.   "It is not within your power to be perfectly equitable in your treatment with all your wives, even if you wish to be so; therefore, (in order to satisfy the dictates of Divine Law) do not lean towards one wife so as to leave the other in a state of suspense." (4:129)

8.   "If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great." (4:34)

AND NOW FOR THIS YEAR'S OSCAR WINNER...

9.   "O Prophet, when you (and the believers) divorce women, divorce them for their prescribed waiting-period and count the waiting-period accurately . . . And if you are in doubt about those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, (you should know that) their waiting period is three months, and the same applies to those who have not menstruated as yet. As for pregnant women, their period ends when they have delivered their burden." (65:1,4 ) To my mind that seems awfully like a bit of the ol' child "sex", wouldn't you say guys?!

Look, lads and laddesses, if you need some explanation about these verses I'm just a keyboard tap away. However, going on past history, I guess you won't take up my offer because the Koran is so clear. Well, ain't it?

KDC501

Quote from: John on October 14, 2021, 10:34:40 PM
Men and women are equal in Islam according to the fake revelation called the Koran? Yeh, like 2+2=5, right?!

1.   "Your women are your fields, so go into your fields whichever way you like." (2:223)

2.   "The share of the male shall be twice that of a female" (4:11)

3.   "And let two men from among you bear witness to all such documents [contracts of loans without interest]. But if two men be not available, there should be one man and two women to bear witness so that if one of the women forgets (anything), the other may remind her." (2:282)

4.   "And if the husband divorces his wife (for the third time), she shall not remain his lawful wife after this (absolute) divorce, unless she marries another husband and the second husband divorces her. (In that case) there is no harm if they [the first couple] remarry."  (2:230)

5.   "And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands (as prisoners of war)" (4:24)

6.   "And if you be apprehensive that you will not be able to do justice to the orphans, you may marry two or three or four women whom you choose. But if you apprehend that you might not be able to do justice to them, then marry only one wife, or marry those who have fallen in your possession." (4:3)

7.   "It is not within your power to be perfectly equitable in your treatment with all your wives, even if you wish to be so; therefore, (in order to satisfy the dictates of Divine Law) do not lean towards one wife so as to leave the other in a state of suspense." (4:129)

8.   "If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great." (4:34)

AND NOW FOR THIS YEAR'S OSCAR WINNER...

9.   "O Prophet, when you (and the believers) divorce women, divorce them for their prescribed waiting-period and count the waiting-period accurately . . . And if you are in doubt about those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, (you should know that) their waiting period is three months, and the same applies to those who have not menstruated as yet. As for pregnant women, their period ends when they have delivered their burden." (65:1,4 ) To my mind that seems awfully like a bit of the ol' child "sex", wouldn't you say guys?!

Look, lads and laddesses, if you need some explanation about these verses I'm just a keyboard tap away. However, going on past history, I guess you won't take up my offer because the Koran is so clear. Well, ain't it?

Good Day,

I'm not going to get into details with your translation of the Quran which you chose to use for this topic. They are much better translations. I would direct you to Rashad Khalifa's translation of the Quran which is the best I've seen. And the monthesist group have a good translation too.

Regarding your issue with "equality". Let me tell you what I know and what the Quran and the Bible teaches.
Men and women are NOT equal. FULLSTOP. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:   I have no idea why some muslims dance around this fact to seem "progressive" or "modern" but the truth is blatantly clear in the scriptures. Men and women are not equal. Maybe modern christianity has a "progressive" God but in reality God is NOT a "progressive".  God made Adam first. And out of Adam God made Eve. God gave MAN not women dominion over all the earth, which men currently have due to the fact that we are biologically stronger than women AND to this day after thousands of years of existence men in vast numbers still do the most dangerous jobs on earth that are necessary for society to function. Just to give you clarity if all the women on earth just disappeared we will still have roads, bridges, new buildings, medical and technological discoveries, garbage collectors (which is a very important job), ditch diggers, construction workers, programmers (like myself),  FARMERS etc. Whereas if all the men were gone women would die out in a few years since all of the jobs that are physically demanding and the engineering work women in vast numbers AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE despite the fact they now have the ability to chose their own professions. Not to mention men fight in wars and when a bandit breaks into their home it's the men(not women) going to fight the bandit and the women stay with the kids. Men and women are not equal. It's BS. Modern BS. Feminist bullshit. Men have always held the power on earth because we are built for it. A society is only as strong as the men that live in society. A nation with weak men is a society that is doomed to fail.

Am I saying men are better than women. No. The Quran doesn't teach this. What the Quran teaches is that men and women have roles. Yes PATRIARCHY exists in Islam AND Christianity AND Judaism. Yes the Bible is plagued with examples of this. So technically if you are a true Christian you cannot deny what I say is true.  Because the Bible itself shows this in the old AND new testament. Don't forget what Paul said about women in synagogues. I would ask you to listen to some rabbis on this topic. Jewish rabbi's have a much better understanding of the Bible than the vast majority of Christians today.

Regards,

Kevin

John

Quote from: KDC501 on October 14, 2021, 11:28:51 PM
Good Day,

I'm not going to get into details with your translation of the Quran which you chose to use for this topic. They are much better translations. I would direct you to Rashad Khalifa's translation of the Quran which is the best I've seen. And the monthesist group have a good translation too.

Regarding your issue with "equality". Let me tell you what I know and what the Quran and the Bible teaches.
Men and women are NOT equal. FULLSTOP. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:   I have no idea why some muslims dance around this fact to seem "progressive" or "modern" but the truth is blatantly clear in the scriptures. Men and women are not equal. Maybe modern christianity has a "progressive" God but in reality God is NOT a "progressive".  God made Adam first. And out of Adam God made Eve. God gave MAN not women dominion over all the earth, which men currently have due to the fact that we are biologically stronger than women AND to this day after thousands of years of existence men in vast numbers still do the most dangerous jobs on earth that are necessary for society to function. Just to give you clarity if all the women on earth just disappeared we will still have roads, bridges, new buildings, medical and technological discoveries, garbage collectors (which is a very important job), ditch diggers, construction workers, programmers (like myself),  FARMERS etc. Whereas if all the men were gone women would die out in a few years since all of the jobs that are physically demanding and the engineering work women in vast numbers AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE despite the fact they now have the ability to chose their own professions. Not to mention men fight in wars and when a bandit breaks into their home it's the men(not women) going to fight the bandit and the women stay with the kids. Men and women are not equal. It's BS. Modern BS. Feminist bullshit. Men have always held the power on earth because we are built for it. A society is only as strong as the men that live in society. A nation with weak men is a society that is doomed to fail.

Am I saying men are better than women. No. The Quran doesn't teach this. What the Quran teaches is that men and women have roles. Yes PATRIARCHY exists in Islam AND Christianity AND Judaism. Yes the Bible is plagued with examples of this. So technically if you are a true Christian you cannot deny what I say is true.  Because the Bible itself shows this in the old AND new testament. Don't forget what Paul said about women in synagogues. I would ask you to listen to some rabbis on this topic. Jewish rabbi's have a much better understanding of the Bible than the vast majority of Christians today.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin, you've made a really bad start to our dialogue. You said "God gave MAN not women dominion over all the earth" but that is not what the very first chapter of the Bible says. It actually states this:

Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over [g]all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

In other words, the Bible clearly says that men AND WOMEN were to subdue the earth, not just men. Notwithstanding the clear use of the plural 'them', it is clear that the subduing must include both male and female because the preceding 2 clauses have them procreating (i.e. fruitful, multiply and fill). You can't make babies without a male and a female.

As far as men and women being equal, the New Testament makes clear that in Christ Yeshua there is equality: "For now that you have faith in Christ you are all sons of God. All of you who were baptised "into" Christ have put on the family likeness of Christ. Gone is the distinction between Jew and Greek, slave and free man, male and female—you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, you are true descendants of Abraham, you are true heirs of his promise." (Galatians 3)

KDC501

Quote from: John on October 15, 2021, 12:48:25 AM
Kevin, you've made a really bad start to our dialogue. You said "God gave MAN not women dominion over all the earth" but that is not what the very first chapter of the Bible says. It actually states this:

Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over [g]all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

In other words, the Bible clearly says that men AND WOMEN were to subdue the earth, not just men. Notwithstanding the clear use of the plural 'them', it is clear that the subduing must include both male and female because the preceding 2 clauses have them procreating (i.e. fruitful, multiply and fill). You can't make babies without a male and a female.

As far as men and women being equal, the New Testament makes clear that in Christ Yeshua there is equality: "For now that you have faith in Christ you are all sons of God. All of you who were baptised "into" Christ have put on the family likeness of Christ. Gone is the distinction between Jew and Greek, slave and free man, male and female—you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, you are true descendants of Abraham, you are true heirs of his promise." (Galatians 3)

John,

The Bible says and I'm quoting from the King James Version.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.....Please note that this was prior to women even being created.

In addition, can you kindly show me where has God in the bible ever made a woman a prophet or an appointed messenger? What about polygamy? Could women have multiple husbands in Judaism? Where has a women afforded the same rights when it came making choices of their mates or was this only afforded to men in the bible? You see the problem that you're failing to see is that the old testament belongs to the children of israel (the jews). If Christians actually listened to Rabbi's, you would have a much better understanding of the book you're reading. For you to understand it you need to examine jewish history and judaism. And ALL Rabbi's ALL would say that men and women throughout the entire period of the old testament have never EVER for hundreds of years been equal. So your argument is bogus.

Regarding that of the new testament. You as well as I know that nothing in that regard has changed. Didn't paul say women should be silent in churches? Didn't he also blamed women for man's fall in the garden? Didn't he also say that wives must submit to their husbands? There is zero evidence. NONE that man and women are equal. The verses that you quoted don't say men and women are equal. Read them again.

Also this is just basic common sense. Stop trying to push this feminist agenda woke bs. God is not woke. God is not a progressive or a feminist. God is God. God makes the rules. God gave men power and dominion on earth and as the bible and the quran states women are created to be a cover, a source of comfort, a helpmate for men. If you have a problem with that then on the day of resurrection you tell God about it yourself. lol.

Men and women are not equal. We have never been equal. That's a biological and scriptural fact.

Regards,

Kevin

KDC501

Folks,

God is not woke. God is not a progressive. The scriptures does not teach gender equality. Men and women are NOT equal. The Quran does teach that there is a patriarchy. This is how it has been for thousands of years. Either accept it or don't. If you don't then that's between you and God.

Regards,

Kevin

John

Quote from: KDC501 on October 15, 2021, 01:13:52 AM
Folks,

God is not woke. God is not a progressive. The scriptures does not teach gender equality. Men and women are NOT equal. The Quran does teach that there is a patriarchy. This is how it has been for thousands of years. Either accept it or don't. If you don't then that's between you and God.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin, the only woke person here would be you: 'gender'????? The use of that word is about as woke as one can get, basically invented by a serial pedophile called John Money. It's only use is in grammar.

I'll reply to your other points, hopefully, tomorrow.

KDC501

Quote from: John on October 15, 2021, 01:48:22 AM
Kevin, the only woke person here would be you: 'gender'????? The use of that word is about as woke as one can get, basically invented by a serial pedophile called John Money. It's only use is in grammar.

I'll reply to your other points, hopefully, tomorrow.

Dude I'm not the one pushing "men and women are equal in Christianity" stuff.  That's woke Christianity. If anything I'm more of a Christian than you are  :rotfl: You wanna be a feminist and a soy boy Christian there are lots of sites for that hahaha. The scriptures (mines and yours) teaches the opposite of what society is trying to push today. And it's sad to see that some muslims in Islam are trying to take in these teachings that have absolutely nothing to do with the scriptures to push an idea that doesn't or has never existed. I hope that others recognize the truth and be fearless and unapologetic of what the Quran teaches. Screw everyone else and what they think. The vast majority of society are mindless sheep. Why waste time trying to please mindless sheep?

Regards,

Kevin

good logic

What does !Equal" mean?

Has GOD given an advantage to men?One would argue yes in some way.
But GOD  has balanced it in the test of both genders.

Equality does not mean the same in everything. Equality in the way both gender live means justice and rights.
Are men even equal to each other?  What criteria does one use?

Qoran does not allow arrogance, superiority, oppression or injustice towards women.
of course a male is different than a female in a lot of ways ,that does not mean male has more rights ,privileges or rank at GOD .

GOD is trying both according to His knowledge. GOD made both different but has set up guidance for both to follow . Both have equal rights and both are instructed to compliment and respect GOD s laws and instructions for real quality and happiness to both gender.

Inna Aqramakum inda Allh Atkaakum. The better gender is in  the better righteousness.

For example can a man and a woman doing the same job not get the same pay? The same contract? the same conditions? The  same freedom of choice?
This is the criteria that should be used,justice and fairness in conduct and relationships. Not in appearance or human ranks.
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]