News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

HEAVEN IS NOT PARADISE IT IS UNIVERSE (QURAN CORRECTS THE FALSE BIBLE)

Started by Emre_1974tr, September 27, 2021, 04:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Again, no Muslim available to defend his religion and its beliefs? Cowards or inability to think rationally?

1. Where is any copy of this "injeel" now?

2. What evidence is there that there was an injeel different from the Gospels before and/or at the time of Muhammad?

3. How come your god couldn't stop people tampering with and destroying it?

4. How logistically could a man or group of men go all the way around the world, to every nook and cranny, to every church, home, library, king's palace, monastery, university, rich man's house...and steal the "original" 1000's of injeels and replace it with a fake one OR alter its words? How could this occur and no one get caught or there be no one waking up in the morning going, "Hey, who's been altering my injeel?"

I'm still waiting for an honest Muslim (I know, an oxymoron!).

Emre_1974tr

HOLY QURAN CORRECTS THE FALSE BIBLE AGAIN

The Bible says that Earth is a 2 dimensional flat disk and the heaven is like a canopy: Isaiah 40:22. And since Earth is flat then Jesus could see the entire Earth from a single high location Matthew 4:8

The Quran says that when the night and the day overlap, they make a ball (sphere):

Holy Quran 79:30 The land after that, He made it like an egg.

https://www.miracles-of-quran.com/earth.html
[url="https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr"]https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr[/url]

[url="http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/"]http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/[/url]

John

Boo hoo, a question no Muslim seems to be able to or want to answer. Anyone got a tissue?

2. What evidence is there that there was an injeel different from the Gospels before and/or at the time of Muhammad?

4. How logistically could a man or group of men go all the way around the world, to every nook and cranny, to every church, home, library, king's palace, monastery, university, rich man's house...and steal the "original" 1000's of injeels and replace it with a fake one OR alter its words? How could this occur and no one get caught or there be no one waking up in the morning going, "Hey, who's been altering my injeel?"

Emre_1974tr

Quote from: Emre_1974tr on September 27, 2021, 04:04:37 PM
Holy Quran

51:22 In the heaven is your provision, and what you are promised. (Paradise and hell are both ready and outside the world, in the sky)

The prophets living in Paradise will be summoned to the court as witnesses on the Day of Judgment

77:11 And when the messengers are gathered.

heaven is not paradise. Heaven =universe
Heavens = universes

The Qur'an offers a multi-universe model.

But it is not infinite.
Seven universes, for example.
Other universes have planets too.
65.12 Allah is the one who created seven Heavens and from Earth like them (of corresponding type); [Allah's] command descends among them so that you may know that Allah is capable of anything and that Allah knows everything.
Example "Floor of Lord" (Indallah) = afterlife universe
Except for the Hereafter universe, all the other universes will end with big crunch.
21:104 On the day when We roll up the heavens like a scroll of books is rolled up. As We initiated the first creation, so shall We return it. It is a promise of Ours that We will do this.
39:67 They have not given God His true worth; and the whole earth is within His fist on the day of resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Be He glorified; He is much too high above what they set up.

Quran: A man came running from the farthest part of the city, saying: "O my people, follow the messengers. Follow those who do not ask you for any wage, and are guided. Why should I not serve the One who initiated me, and to Him is your ultimate return? Shall I take gods besides Him? If the Gracious intends any harm for me, their intercession cannot help me in the least, nor can they save me. Then I would be clearly astray. I have acknowledged your Lord, so listen to me! It was said, "Enter Paradise." He said "Oh, how I wish my people only knew of what my Lord has forgiven me, and made me of the honored ones."We did not send down upon his people after him soldiers from the sky; for there was no need to send them down. For all it took was one scream, whereupon they were stilled. (36:20-29)

19:56 And recall in the Book, Enoch; he was a man of truth, a prophet.
19:57 And We raised him to a high place.

3:55 For God said: "O Jesus, I will terminate your life, and raise you to Me, and cleanse you of those who have rejected, and make those who have followed you above those who have rejected until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, all of you,so I will judge between you in what it was that you disputed."

Prophets and very good peoples in Paradise now. They were created in Paradise (floor of Lord/other universe) without waiting for the Hour.

But, Other people will wait for the Resurrection for re-creation.

The Qur'an says that a group of exception people are already living in Paradise.

And it even tells us that some of them are talking about the world's inhabitants. They say "they(World peoples) will come to us later". However, it is difficult to see them for you because the English translations of the Qur'an do not provide complete sentences.
Likewise, the verses of the Lord's Floor are also mentioned, but you cannot see it again in English translations. Because, unfortunately, those under the influence of traditional interpretation make translations in their own understanding.

Yes, according to the Qur'an there are already people living in Paradise.
And that's where Christians believe that Jesus is in paradise.

In the false Gospels, the event was described incorrectly, so you could not see the painting until today.
Jesus and all other messengers/ prophets live in paradise now.

3:169 Do not count that those who are killed in the sake of God are dead. No, they are alive at their Lord receiving provisions.
3:170 Happy with what God has granted them from His grace, and they rejoice in those who have yet to follow after them. There is no fear upon them nor do they grieve.
5:17 Ingrates indeed are those who have said, "God is the Messiah the son of Mary." Say, "Who has any power against God if He had wanted to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, and his mother, and all who are on earth!" To God is the sovereignty of heavens and earth and all that is in-between; He creates what He pleases. God is capable of all things. (Jesus and his mother living in other universe, Like other prophets...)

84:8 He will then receive an easy reckoning.
84:9 He will return to his family in joy! (The person who is called from Paradise to the day of judgment will return to Paradise again with joy)

53:13 Indeed, he saw him in another descent.
53:14 At the ultimate point.
53:15 Next to the eternal Paradise.
(Even when the prophet Muhammad lived in the world, he was taken to visit the universe of the Hereafter/ Floor of Lord)

56:7 You will be in three groupings.
56:8 So those on the right; who will be from those on the right?
56:9 Those on the left; who will be from those on the left?
56:10 And those foremost, who will be from those foremost?
(8th verse about peple who after the apocalyptic blessing will enter the paradise, 9th verse about who will enter hell, and the 10th verse talking about the already pioneering group living in Paradise. Thus, the three classes mentioned in verse 7 are completed)

19:93 When all there is in the heavens and the earth will but come to the Gracious as servants.

19:56 Recall in the book Enoch; he was truthful, a prophet.
19:57 We raised him to a high place.
(Enoch is living in Paradise now)

Holy Quran corrects the false Bible again:

Contradiction; God does not punish the children for the sins of the parents (Ezekiel 18:20) Vs"the
iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations". (Exodus 20:5)

Excuse; Guilt is not passed on but consequences are.

Rebuttal: First, (Ezekiel 18:20) does not differentiate between guilt or consequence, only inequity
and righteousness. Second, guilt in many cases is as bad as or worse than the consequences, for
example; Edgar Allen Poe's story "The Tell Tale Heart." Third, many other verses from the Bible do
not differentiate with which aspect of sin is not passed; (Jeremiah 31:30), (Psalms 49:7),
(Deuteronomy 24:16)

Correction: God only punishes those who are transgressors and disbelievers. In contrast to the
Bible, God does not collectively punish in the Quran.

"Who receiveth guidance, receiveth it for his own benet: who goeth astray doth so to his own loss:
No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another: nor would We visit with Our Wrath until We
had sent an messenger (to give warning)." (Quran 17:15)

https://www.answering-christianity.com/200_ways_quran_corrects_bible.pdf

John

Where is a brave Muslim when you need one? Come out, come out wherever you are.

Who wants to answer some very simple questions about Islam? Nobody?

John

Quote from: good logic on October 17, 2021, 05:09:00 PM
Peace John.
You ask ,quote:
"The craven dishonesty of Islam is clear. I ask a set of reasonable questions about an accusation Muslims throw at Jews and Christians, namely, the real Bible is not the one we have today. I ask for evidence to support this thought bubble and you respond by not responding but asking an entirely irrelevant and different set of questions."

So what is the difference between my questions and yours?

Because you didn't bother to even answer my questions.

Muslims charge that the Bible we have today is not the injil, Torah or Zabur that existed before or at the time of your false prophet. If that be the case, then I am asking relevant questions to see whether that is true or false.

Muslims' contention is that the injil, Torah and Zabur have disappeared and been replaced by our present day Torah, injil and Zabur (roughly collectively known as the Bible). I asked 4 rational questions which will test that assertion. It's a really, really, really simple exercise. Here they are again:

1. Where is any copy of this ORIGINAL "injeel" now?

As I said, if the Muslim contention is true, then there should be no problem answering these questions and providing evidence. No evidence, no argument, then the Muslim claim is nothing but horse shite!

Emre_1974tr

Quote from: Emre_1974tr on September 27, 2021, 04:04:37 PM
Holy Quran

51:22 In the heaven is your provision, and what you are promised. (Paradise and hell are both ready and outside the world, in the sky)

The prophets living in Paradise will be summoned to the court as witnesses on the Day of Judgment

77:11 And when the messengers are gathered.

heaven is not paradise. Heaven =universe
Heavens = universes

The Qur'an offers a multi-universe model.

But it is not infinite.
Seven universes, for example.
Other universes have planets too.
65.12 Allah is the one who created seven Heavens and from Earth like them (of corresponding type); [Allah's] command descends among them so that you may know that Allah is capable of anything and that Allah knows everything.
Example "Floor of Lord" (Indallah) = afterlife universe
Except for the Hereafter universe, all the other universes will end with big crunch.
21:104 On the day when We roll up the heavens like a scroll of books is rolled up. As We initiated the first creation, so shall We return it. It is a promise of Ours that We will do this.
39:67 They have not given God His true worth; and the whole earth is within His fist on the day of resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Be He glorified; He is much too high above what they set up.

Quran: A man came running from the farthest part of the city, saying: "O my people, follow the messengers. Follow those who do not ask you for any wage, and are guided. Why should I not serve the One who initiated me, and to Him is your ultimate return? Shall I take gods besides Him? If the Gracious intends any harm for me, their intercession cannot help me in the least, nor can they save me. Then I would be clearly astray. I have acknowledged your Lord, so listen to me! It was said, "Enter Paradise." He said "Oh, how I wish my people only knew of what my Lord has forgiven me, and made me of the honored ones."We did not send down upon his people after him soldiers from the sky; for there was no need to send them down. For all it took was one scream, whereupon they were stilled. (36:20-29)

19:56 And recall in the Book, Enoch; he was a man of truth, a prophet.
19:57 And We raised him to a high place.

3:55 For God said: "O Jesus, I will terminate your life, and raise you to Me, and cleanse you of those who have rejected, and make those who have followed you above those who have rejected until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, all of you,so I will judge between you in what it was that you disputed."

Prophets and very good peoples in Paradise now. They were created in Paradise (floor of Lord/other universe) without waiting for the Hour.

But, Other people will wait for the Resurrection for re-creation.

The Qur'an says that a group of exception people are already living in Paradise.

And it even tells us that some of them are talking about the world's inhabitants. They say "they(World peoples) will come to us later". However, it is difficult to see them for you because the English translations of the Qur'an do not provide complete sentences.
Likewise, the verses of the Lord's Floor are also mentioned, but you cannot see it again in English translations. Because, unfortunately, those under the influence of traditional interpretation make translations in their own understanding.

Yes, according to the Qur'an there are already people living in Paradise.
And that's where Christians believe that Jesus is in paradise.

In the false Gospels, the event was described incorrectly, so you could not see the painting until today.
Jesus and all other messengers/ prophets live in paradise now.

3:169 Do not count that those who are killed in the sake of God are dead. No, they are alive at their Lord receiving provisions.
3:170 Happy with what God has granted them from His grace, and they rejoice in those who have yet to follow after them. There is no fear upon them nor do they grieve.
5:17 Ingrates indeed are those who have said, "God is the Messiah the son of Mary." Say, "Who has any power against God if He had wanted to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, and his mother, and all who are on earth!" To God is the sovereignty of heavens and earth and all that is in-between; He creates what He pleases. God is capable of all things. (Jesus and his mother living in other universe, Like other prophets...)

84:8 He will then receive an easy reckoning.
84:9 He will return to his family in joy! (The person who is called from Paradise to the day of judgment will return to Paradise again with joy)

53:13 Indeed, he saw him in another descent.
53:14 At the ultimate point.
53:15 Next to the eternal Paradise.
(Even when the prophet Muhammad lived in the world, he was taken to visit the universe of the Hereafter/ Floor of Lord)

56:7 You will be in three groupings.
56:8 So those on the right; who will be from those on the right?
56:9 Those on the left; who will be from those on the left?
56:10 And those foremost, who will be from those foremost?
(8th verse about peple who after the apocalyptic blessing will enter the paradise, 9th verse about who will enter hell, and the 10th verse talking about the already pioneering group living in Paradise. Thus, the three classes mentioned in verse 7 are completed)

19:93 When all there is in the heavens and the earth will but come to the Gracious as servants.

19:56 Recall in the book Enoch; he was truthful, a prophet.
19:57 We raised him to a high place.
(Enoch is living in Paradise now)

The Quran Corrects the False Bible

"Contradiction; Animals were created before man was created. (Genesis 1:24-27) Vs Man was created before animals were created. (Genesis 2:7, 19)

Excuse; (Genesis 2) is only descriptive and the two chapters do not exactly say when the animals were created.

Rebuttal: What apologists fail to comprehend is that in (Genesis 1), after God made the animals, the decision to make man was consummated. While in (Genesis 2), after man was made, God said, "It is not good that the man should be alone," then the decision to make animals was executed.

Correction: Logically, animals were created before humans in order for humans to have food. The Holy Quran lists this sequence here:

"Hast thou not seen that unto Allah payeth adoration whosoever is in the heavens and whosoever is in the earth, and the sun, and the moon, and the stars, and the hills, and the trees, and the beasts, and many of mankind, while there are many unto whom the doom is justly due. He whom Allah scorneth, there is none to give him honor. Lo! Allah doeth what He will." (Quran 22:18)"

good logic

Peace John.
You have been answered here:

The bible at the time of Mohammed is the same bible of today.
No the bible has not been changed:GOD did not give the bible to man. Some other men authored books are included in the bible,like kings ,letters from individuals...etc.
The bible as a whole has not been given by GOD. IT MAY CONTAIN PARTS OF GOD S SCRIPTURES.
The bible is not the  original Torah sent to Moses and the prophets of Israel up to Jesus nor it is the original Gospel sent through Jesus by GOD.The bible is a collection of many books(66 or 72)_ put together by man many years after Jesus.
The original bible is the same. as the one today.
The bible tells you that GOD wrote the tablets for Moses and that Jesus brought the words of GOD called Gospel/good news as messenger .

GOD has not replaced the Torah and Gospel sent through Moses and Jesus by a scripture called the bible.
The bible has been put together for Christianity  by its leaders  after Jesus.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

John

Quote from: good logic on October 19, 2021, 11:10:51 AM
Peace John.
You have been answered here:

The bible at the time of Mohammed is the same bible of today.
No the bible has not been changed:GOD did not give the bible to man. Some other men authored books are included in the bible,like kings ,letters from individuals...etc.
The bible as a whole has not been given by GOD. IT MAY CONTAIN PARTS OF GOD S SCRIPTURES.
The bible is not the  original Torah sent to Moses and the prophets of Israel up to Jesus nor it is the original Gospel sent through Jesus by GOD.The bible is a collection of many books(66 or 72)_ put together by man many years after Jesus.
The original bible is the same. as the one today.
The bible tells you that GOD wrote the tablets for Moses and that Jesus brought the words of GOD called Gospel/good news as messenger .

GOD has not replaced the Torah and Gospel sent through Moses and Jesus by a scripture called the bible.
The bible has been put together for Christianity  by its leaders  after Jesus.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

1. Honestly, I can't make sense of your "argument". You seem to contradict yourself at each paragraph, but I'll try and draw some sense from it.

2. You have no provided a single piece of documented evidence to prove any of this. These are assertions, not an evidence-based rebuttal.

3. "IT MAY CONTAIN PARTS OF GOD S SCRIPTURES." "May contain"? In other words you have no idea. Can you tell me which parts are specifically part of the original Injeel and Torah?

4. If what you say is correct then the Injeel and Torah that existed at the time of Moses and Jesus is different from the one that existed at the time of Muhammad.

5. If the Bible at the time of Muhammad is not the original Injeel and Torah, why would Muhammad advise people to go to the Bible if it had been corrupted by men adding material and books to it? You don't send someone to a book that "MAY CONTAIN GOD'S SCRIPTURES"

Emre_1974tr

Quote from: Emre_1974tr on October 19, 2021, 06:23:13 AM
The Quran Corrects the False Bible

"Contradiction; Animals were created before man was created. (Genesis 1:24-27) Vs Man was created before animals were created. (Genesis 2:7, 19)

Excuse; (Genesis 2) is only descriptive and the two chapters do not exactly say when the animals were created.

Rebuttal: What apologists fail to comprehend is that in (Genesis 1), after God made the animals, the decision to make man was consummated. While in (Genesis 2), after man was made, God said, "It is not good that the man should be alone," then the decision to make animals was executed.

Correction: Logically, animals were created before humans in order for humans to have food. The Holy Quran lists this sequence here:

"Hast thou not seen that unto Allah payeth adoration whosoever is in the heavens and whosoever is in the earth, and the sun, and the moon, and the stars, and the hills, and the trees, and the beasts, and many of mankind, while there are many unto whom the doom is justly due. He whom Allah scorneth, there is none to give him honor. Lo! Allah doeth what He will." (Quran 22:18)"

"Contradiction; Jesus said, "do not defend yourselves" (Matthew 5:39, Matthew 26:52) Vs Jesus said, "defend yourselves" (Luke 22:36)

Excuse; Some Biblical words are being taken literally instead of symbolically or metaphorically. "turn the other cheek." Figuratively meant, "be moral".

Rebuttal: Actually, turn the other cheek was a literal commandment because Jesus himself demonstrated this law;

"When he had said this, one of the officers standing by struck Jesus with his hand, saying, "Is that how you answer the high priest?" Jesus answered him, "If I have spoken wrongly, bear witness to the wrong; but if I have spoken rightly, why do you strike me?" (John 18:22-23)

Rather than attacking the officer or causing the officer to evaporate (since Christians claim Jesus is God), instead Jesus reasons with the guard.

This means that if your enemy strikes or attacks you, you are to allow him or her to attack you without striking back. You are to take the punishment without reacting. If the Christians in history allowed themselves to be attacked without retaliating as Jesus ordered, than there would be no Christians left today.

Correction: The Quran saves the Bible regarding the rule given by Jesus by clarifying that when you are being attacked, it is best to have patience and forgiveness against the attack, But then if the attacks continue, than we are given the permission to retaliate only with the equal amount of force that was used against us:

"And if you take your turn, then retaliate with the like of that with which you were afflicted; But if ye endure patiently, verily it is better for the patient." (Quran 16:126)

Therefore, we are given the permission to repel attacks, to protect ourselves, although God prefers forgiveness."