News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

lesbians?

Started by dawngorgeous, November 05, 2011, 07:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emil

Paradox, talk to the hand....

DawnGorgeous, I posted a link below that you may find interesting. It is from a popular tv show that is a collaboration between Swedish and Norwegian TV. The woman is called Irshad Manji, a lesbian muslim who is trying to reform Islam much in the same way the QA movement thinks. I posted her homepage as well. The old guy is Percy Barnevik, a very rich Swedish man who uses some of his wealth to start women's centers in places like Afghanistan. Check the youtube out, it is very interesting. They all start speaking english after a few seconds so the whole thing is not in Norwegian/Swedish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Rixqsfao0&feature=related

https://www.irshadmanji.com/

Paradox Uncreated

Emil is just another retard deluder. A lot of people talk about reality, as if they know what it is. They should ofcourse shut up about something they have no idea about. That is a theme of the Quran aswell, do not talk about what you have no knowledge of. If all the deluders would just control their mouth, all that would be left is the information of godseekers. And all godseekers around the world, find the same truth, independently. It varies somewhat how it is expressed ofcourse, but ultimately they describe the same phenomena. God, angels, jinn, creation, morality, heaven, hell. This is what Islam is about. Not occluding it with all kinds of stupid statements from a position of no knowledge, and provocative behaviour.

Deluders, channel satan, and cannot be followed. Ultimately that would lead to hell. That is how one should think of Emil, and similar people, regardless of their claims of muslimdom, or anything else.

And people who followed the forum know I am not the one with the book. He is shooting blindly in all directions. Probably is the underlying principle of most of his behaviour and statements.
Paradox Void is the infinitely superior.

Paradox Void is an attribute of God, or any other entity it should point to, which is the same entity.
Designer of all dimensions. Former of forms, shaper of shapes. According to truth.
Peace.

savage_carrot

Please read the forum rules. Stop with the insults.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

Emil

Quote from: Paradox Uncreated on November 07, 2011, 02:50:27 PM
Emil is just another retard deluder. A lot of people talk about reality, as if they know what it is. They should ofcourse shut up about something they have no idea about. That is a theme of the Quran aswell, do not talk about what you have no knowledge of. If all the deluders would just control their mouth, all that would be left is the information of godseekers. And all godseekers around the world, find the same truth, independently. It varies somewhat how it is expressed ofcourse, but ultimately they describe the same phenomena. God, angels, jinn, creation, morality, heaven, hell. This is what Islam is about. Not occluding it with all kinds of stupid statements from a position of no knowledge, and provocative behaviour.

Deluders, channel satan, and cannot be followed. Ultimately that would lead to hell. That is how one should think of Emil, and similar people, regardless of their claims of muslimdom, or anything else.

And people who followed the forum know I am not the one with the book. He is shooting blindly in all directions. Probably is the underlying principle of most of his behaviour and statements.

Thank you brother for all your kind words.

If being a retarded deluder by saying that we humans should live in peace and love and try to understand and we shall leave the judgements up to Allah, then ok, I understand I am retarded and I channel Satan.
If saying that we should strive to separate our wordly opinion and our faith, then yes I am retarded and a slave to Satan
By understanding one genre of art being an expression of protest against humanity's narrow mindset, ok I am retarded and channeling Satan.
By being a proud citizen of my country and striving to meet all the people in it with love, even the ones who dislike me, I am surely retarded
If loving football is retarded, yes I am the biggest retard on earth
By showing you your weakness that you go absolutely bananas if someone provokes you a little, about half of your provocation of others, well yes, call me whatever you want.

It saddens me that you so very quickly forget that your reality is not everyone's reality. You say I romanticise mine. Maybe you are right but you are using the wrong description. My reality is that this world will only become good if one focuses on the good and strive to be better. Thinking everyone else are stupid and lost and facebook addicts and behaving like animals like you describe your fellow countrymen will not bring anything good.  If you want to live in this bitter world you created for yourself, fine by me. I rather choose with the light of Allah as my guidance to believe that we are not supposed to be the same but we should strive to understand and respect one and eachother. We are made into different nations and tribes so we may recognise eachother.

I see this......system of Islam so brilliantly composed that you do not even have to believe in Allah in order to follow it. Like the local Imam who said "Most people do not realize they are muslims"
I am as sure as the sun is to set tonight that Allah has shown us in the last book a system that works for any society, any kind of people at any time. The only thing that can hinder this is us, people putting up barriers, people who accuse other people of channeling Satan, people who proclaim their way is the better one, people who think believing is some kind of popularity contest.

Paradox Uncreated

Quote from: savage_carrot on November 07, 2011, 05:19:01 PM
Please read the forum rules. Stop with the insults.

Is it incidental that you post these after my posts? I don`t see anything happening when the creeps are posting. And there seem to be quite a few of them. If this posts upset you, ban I guess. I was banned in here before, and don`t really find the quality of posts in here worth in anymore, so I don`t care if I get banned again. I mean if you want the company of the creeps over the gnostics, have it your way.
Paradox Void is the infinitely superior.

Paradox Void is an attribute of God, or any other entity it should point to, which is the same entity.
Designer of all dimensions. Former of forms, shaper of shapes. According to truth.
Peace.

Indelwyn

Dawn:

I would say at this time be supportive. as the others have said.

I personally have gay friends. My father is gay. He married my mother to appear normal, once my mother found out his secret life, she divorced him.

In my opinion, I do not think homosexuality is always a choice. Why would anyone want to have such discord in their life? I have seen the people I know lose friends, family, jobs, all sort of things because of this. As gross as it is to think of being with the same sex, to them it gross to think about being with the opposite sex. If there is no attraction, what is one to do?

Either way I hate the sin not the sinner, and I don't know everything on this matter. However, I have learned not to judge and be grateful that I don't bear that burden.

Peace be to you and your family!
"Victory is changing the hearts of your opponents by gentleness and kindness."- Saladin

Asana

Peace

If homosexuality is normal then why God told the people of Lot in that manner as verses remind us? Why Prophet Lot asked them to have his daughters when they went to his door for his guest?

All the verses in the Quran teach that homosexuality is something that doesn?t pleases God.

One of the reasons for sending the retribution on Lot?s people was that they were committing homosexuality.

BTW it?s very deeply wrong whoever says that we can?t judge the people?God has given us the Quran?We should judge according to God?s commands?Quran must be the source of our judgments.

Asana

Abdul-Hadi

Greetings and Peace, all  :group:

Quote from: Asana on November 08, 2011, 09:19:50 PM

BTW it?s very deeply wrong whoever says that we can?t judge the people?God has given us the Quran?We should judge according to God?s commands?Quran must be the source of our judgments.

Asana

It depends on what is meant by the word "judge." The word has a variety of meanings. Depending on the meaning, the answer of whether we can (or should) judge is either yes or no, ISA.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/judge

We are not the "final say" on any matter. There is no compulsion in the deen, so we must be careful to not attempt to force others (regardless of intent). We can form opinions. We should invite others to the deen. We should help others, without overstepping boundaries.

6:69 And those who are righteous are not responsible for their judgement, but to remind; perhaps they will be aware.

10:109 And follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until GOD judges. And He is the best of judges.

2:256 There is no compulsion in the system; the proper way has been clarified from the wrong way. Whoever rejects evil, and believes in GOD, indeed he has taken grasp of the strongest hold that will never break. GOD is Hearer, Knower.

ALLAH knows best.

:peace:

~Abdul-Hadi

Emil

Quote from: Asana on November 08, 2011, 09:19:50 PM
BTW it’s very deeply wrong whoever says that we can’t judge the people…God has given us the Quran…We should judge according to God’s commands…Quran must be the source of our judgments.

Salam Asana

If you want to judge you must be able to set down a punishment. So what is the punishment for homosexuality?

Student of Allah

Quote from: Emil on November 09, 2011, 02:06:29 AM
Salam Asana

If you want to judge you must be able to set down a punishment. So what is the punishment for homosexuality?

Shalom,

I always had the idea that homosexuality would have the same punishment as adultery. Let it be any form of sexual behavior that the Qur'an does not acknowledge as legitimate. Now, that is JUST MY OPINION. But I hate people that go around cursing the homosexual one while he/she is setting up partners to God. What a hypocrisy.

PEACE
--------------------- Student of Allah
[url=http://studentofallah.blogspot.com/]"Student of Allah"'s blog[/url]