News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Reason Why France Was Attacked

Started by reel, January 12, 2015, 05:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel

Quote from: runninglikezebras on January 12, 2015, 12:03:02 PM
Make sure to say hello to the illuminati while you are at it or are they reptilians?

Illuminati? Wasnt that a term explained by a CEO on youtube once when he was promoting Freemasonry. I remember him saying that he is a part of illuminati and it simply means being illuminated by the "light". I can't say hi to reptilians because I don't take LSD.

By the way, when someone has nothing to contribute to a discussion its better for him to stay away from it. Attacking OP just because he or she said something that disturbs the matrix is getting old now.

We have the right to question what looks suspicious to us. We must learn from the history. Since you have been questioning my education, here is something simple from my lower division policy class.

QuoteWith the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, the U.S. Congress sanctioned the Johnson administration?s use of great numbers of American forces in an expansion of the Vietnam War. It was based on a presumed attack on U.S. ships in the Gulf of Tonkin by North Vietnamese naval units. The Johnson administration would treat this as the moral and legal equivalent of a declaration of war. Later, those who opposed the war would denounce it as a fraud because there was no solid evidence that there ever was an attack on American ships in the Tonkin Gulf. Page 35

The fallacy of Congress?s authority ?to declare war? was first exposed by James K. Polk, the president of the United States from 1845 to 1849. When in 1846 Mexico refused a U.S. offer to purchase New Mexico and California, Polk sent the army to provoke a war. Page 36

President Bush justified the war in Iraq in 2003 partly on the assertion that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction (nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons) and that it was on the verge of using them against the United States or its allies. When no such weapons were found after allied forces occupied Iraq, Bush opponents started to assert with ever-increasing intensity that the president purposely lied to gain public acceptance for the war. Many of them contend that the president knowingly gave false reasons to the Congress and the American public for starting a major war. Bush and his defenders maintained that the problem was just faulty intelligence. Page 55

The major justification for the war was the fallacious assumption that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. This was something ?everybody? believed. The few dissenting voices were ignored or dismissed as uninformed.  Page 278

Source: Introducing Public Administration, Eighth Edition by Jay M. Shafritz

Have a great groupthink day.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj