News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Marrying a sunni muslim

Started by Amra94, March 24, 2023, 09:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amra94

Is a quranist allowed to marry a sunni muslim? And do you think marriage between them can work?

jkhan

Quote from: Amra94 on March 24, 2023, 09:09:47 PM
Is a quranist allowed to marry a sunni muslim? And do you think marriage between them can work?

Salam...
Well...  I have experience and a lot with Sunni proposals... Sad to say...  But it was long back at least five six years before..
First of all no one is Quranist... Just stop calling so... Those who take the book of God to enhance their faith are those who believe and God knows their real faith to be a believer... So Quran gives simple and open instructions... Find a believer who accepts basics of God's command.. So.. One of them is not associating with God anything... So those who follow Quran and with reality they obey Allah and His verses..

So based upon that I don't think sunni Muslims do so.. Or even shia.. First of all just for the sake of argument check whether they accept you as a person...  I guarantee you they won't accept those who say we believe only in Quran and reject hadith...  So bettet don't go after them.. Girl or boy may say yes but extended family members won't accept... But it depends on what kind of follower one is... 

The Sunni or shia people they themselves don't know that they associate with God...  So why go after them as if they are better than any other religious people...  Anyway it will be hard to find a believer or a person who accepts Quran and reject all other nonsensical matters.. But there are people who accepts God alone and never associate anything in their day to day life...

Anyway.. I don't think a true believer can have a better family life by marrying a practising sunni or shia woman or men...  Are they really those who obey God in true sense while they obey another human fabricated book and derive from it practices for life and trying to near God through such inventions.. I don't think so..

Fee years back while I was just establishing my faith according to Quran  I was proposed to Sunni girl and marriage date also fixed... I thought it is better to marry sunni rather than being single coz I won't find a believing girl... But I informed just fee days before about my developing faith to parents...  And they outright rejected me and compelled me to change to mainstream in order to have marriage.. But I said I prefer being who I am.. But it didn't workout and they cancelled.. And they called me in various ways.. Like a lost person or inventor.. Anyways.. I advice you they hate us more than disbelievers.. Even they give their daughters or sons to Disvelievers they won't give to us... Coz they look disbelivers as normal but we are like inventors and disgusting people for them... So why go after the Sunni as if they are the only option... God may help in sha Allah to find a a matching partner.. Be patient.. In fact why one need to approach Sunnis?  You think they only suit us? Wrong assumption like I did..

On top of that I don't think they are even Muslims... They definitely  associate with God.. Association is not merely an idol it can be in any form.. Like they Sunnis do.. So be away from them... But be good with them in life coz they are human and they have all human nature's like any other fiwbeliving good people.. We are human.. Let us show our himanity and ham nature.. Let God judge them.. But as believers let's not deviate from God's book...  I know most won't agree with me but reality is different...
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

Jafar

Quote from: Amra94 on March 24, 2023, 09:09:47 PM
Is a quranist allowed to marry a sunni muslim?

Yes any human allowed to marry another human, regardless of how they label/identify themselves based on whatever.
Evidence: DNA compatibility

QuoteAnd do you think marriage between them can work?
Marriage will not work when the human entering the marriage contract doesn't have mutual love and respect to each others.

This usually involves the ego that they have, people where each have strong identification to ego and strong need of the recognition that "I" am superior to others, including his/her partner (ie: I am right and you're wrong, I am correct and you're incorrect, I win and you lose, I am the victim and you're the perpetrator, I am good and you're evil etc..) will have a hard time to maintain any type of relationship. And that include marriage relationship, friendship relationship or business relationship.

So if you have a strong identification to your ego, better fix that first.
Once you done that, make sure that you find a suitable partner who doesn't have a strong identification to his/her ego. And then you enter into a relationship with him/her, any type of relationship. Then that relationship will surely work.