News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

THE TEMPLE OF GOD BY ITS SHAPE

Started by 111111, March 03, 2020, 10:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peace.

The temple of God by its shape
copy and spread the message before the shaitans delete part of it or all.

Shaitan clowns do not stop claiming the nonsense that the temple in Meca is not the temple ordained by God for this generation of souls. Only and ignorant will accept the idea of a change of location of the temple, without creating a division on a community that spreaded from Spain to China, which would be seen tothis day. Not even the few Jews who were save from the destruction, and spreaded all over the world, forgot the site of the previous temple for almost 2000 years, much less a communitty of more than one thousand million muslims in 1400 years. Therefore, laugh at the shaitan clowns. Knowing the shape of the temples inspired by God will afirm your heart against the nonsense of the shaitan clowns.

Ezekiel 40:2 In the visions of  God brought he me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain, by which was as the frame of a city on the south... and, behold, a man, whose appearance was like brass, with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed...and behold a wall on the outside of the house round about, and in the man's hand a measuring reed of six cubits by the cubit and an hand breatdth: so he measured the breadth(width) of the building, one reed; and the height, one reed...42:15-20 Now when he had made and end of measuring the inner house, he brought me forth toward the gate whose prospect toward the east,and measured it round about...he measured it by the four sides: it had a wall round about, five hundred long, and five hundred broad, to make a separation between the sanctuary and the profane place.

By this vision of the prophet Ezekiel we can see a cubic like temple, inside a square.

Apocalipsis/revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great city, the holy jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God...and he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city...and the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the heigth of it are equal.

Even Zion in heaven is described as a cube.

In conclusion, the only temple existing today in the whole world fulfilling the shape of buildings inspired by, and dedicated to, The One and Only God, is the Kaba in Meca. Shaitans never stop creating confusionm an division, but they only lead further astray the already lost.

9:73 O informer, strive against the rejecters and the hypocrites and be firm against them. Their dwelling is Hell, what a miserable destiny!

Believers be cautious, the situation is worsening for us. Now, the chinese have entered the hunt for us, and are the most aggressive. See what they are doing to the Muslim Uighurs of north China. Believing brothers Kick/wipe out/erradicate those pagan animals out of your country, if you can. The old powers had at least a hypocrite christian foundation, but this are 100% perverted animals, believing only in money and power.

May God increase our knowledge and give us wisdom.

Wakas

You claim the temple of God is a cube.

The "Kabah" in Mecca Saudia Arabia is a cuboid (NOT a cube), i.e. it's width/length/height are not equal.

Conclusion: "Kabah" cannot be God's temple. You have disproved your own argument.

Who is the clown now?  ;D

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

jkhan

Quote from: Wakas on March 03, 2020, 11:40:04 AM
You claim the temple of God is a cube.

The "Kabah" in Mecca Saudia Arabia is a cuboid (NOT a cube), i.e. it's width/length/height are not equal.

Conclusion: "Kabah" cannot be God's temple. You have disproved your own argument.

Who is the clown now?  ;D

Peace...
@ 11111
Those who accept Makka and kaba is in majority and that seems will never fade off... So don't have worries about your acceptance of God's temple... I believe Kaaba in mecca is nothing but mere Idol worship... So according you I am one of those hypocrites that you have to be careful... Lol... Dude let's see on the day of Resurrection who took the right path...
@Waqas.. thanks for clarifying cube and cuboid.. Lol..
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

Jafar

Quote from: 111111 on March 03, 2020, 10:32:23 AM

In conclusion, the only temple existing today in the whole world fulfilling the shape of buildings inspired by, and dedicated to, The One and Only God, is the Kaba in Meca. Shaitans never stop creating confusionm an division, but they only lead further astray the already lost.

9:73 O informer, strive against the rejecters and the hypocrites and be firm against them. Their dwelling is Hell, what a miserable destiny!

Believers be cautious, the situation is worsening for us. Now, the chinese have entered the hunt for us, and are the most aggressive. See what they are doing to the Muslim Uighurs of north China. Believing brothers Kick/wipe out/erradicate those pagan animals out of your country, if you can. The old powers had at least a hypocrite christian foundation, but this are 100% perverted animals, believing only in money and power.

Chinese are hunting us, eradicate them..
Christians are hunting us, eradicate them..
Rejectors and hypocrites are against us, be firm against them..
Shaitan are against us, fights them...
If not.. even God will be against us... and torture us..

Why I always see this consistent pattern of fear spreading followed by suggested action of hating and eliminating the proposed source of the fear?

Especially from certain group of people / tradition.. who often claimed that "God is on their side" (But not on their enemy side). God only present on their temple (and not any where else)

Some of other proposed 'enemies' that need to be 'eradicated' usually includes:
- Jews
- Israel
- The West
- Hindus
- Shiites

QuoteMay God increase our knowledge and give us wisdom.
Amen to that, May God eventually grant you wisdom..

amin

If the Chinese are aggressive and they will pay for their aggressiveness, what a person far away can do as an Individual?, It looks a political local problem and those people should solve those following their leaders.

The concept of Muslim botherhood and nation is a false idea and can never be successful.. there are very many other factors that will come before like the race, language etc.thats the reason we have so many countries?

Jafar,

QuoteSome of other proposed 'enemies' that need to be 'eradicated' usually includes:
- Jews
- Israel
- The West
- Hindus
- Shiite

The other sides are so innocent?. Look at the pile of the worlds dangerous weapons and who has and makes the most?

good logic

Peace brother amin.
According to some the norm is that all unjust , ,deluded and brainwashed people are the ones who are supposed to be "backward" in material and economic gains. Muslims and other underdeveloped countries are more likely to be "fear" spreading and want to  hate and eliminate the rest!!!!

So when you say this, quote:
The other sides are so innocent?. Look at the pile of the worlds dangerous weapons and who has and makes the most?
Of course ,under the norm( this disguised front of democracy, justice and fair play...) the rest is innocent ,

But you are right brother.

So why are we blind to the truth and clear facts?:
  Leaders of America ( And Allies), the west, Russia (And Allies) ,China and many more developed countries lie to their people openly.
Look at the system of the west for example!:

Corruption, stealing, waging aggressive wars on others, monopolizing businesses ( by keeping the dollar sacred and protecting its value at all costs)
Take a look at "real democracy" being played in America under this system . The democrats are clearly favoring moderate candidates- like Joe  Biden-( What they themselves define as moderate) and clearly demonizing the progressive candidates -like Berni Sanders- and cheating them out of elections openly ( All the establishment and the media are in this together)  to uphold the status quo of the billionaires ,the elites and the corporate businesses-Banks, Military-oil, pharmaceutical, ....etc- and keep this system of corruption, wars and oppression of the middle and poor classes.
In Texas,  the voting  of Super Tuesday this week was an example. The voting was closed  in a lot of  poor areas and queues of working class  voters were left without casting a vote ,while the well off areas ,being less in number had all voted (having more voting areas). within the time frame.Is this real democracy of one person one vote? Surely every citizen is entitled to vote? Remember this is happening in America?

Are people not familiar with the old lies to justify war on Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria (Still going on) and Lybia? And....Wake up and find out what is really going on!!!

Of course brother amin, under the norm, the civilized countries are democratic, just and very innocent indeed!!!

Brother,May the Lord guide us to the truth .
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Jafar

Quote from: amin on March 05, 2020, 05:33:28 AM
If the Chinese are aggressive and they will pay for their aggressiveness, what a person far away can do as an Individual?, It looks a political local problem and those people should solve those following their leaders.

The concept of Muslim botherhood and nation is a false idea and can never be successful.. there are very many other factors that will come before like the race, language etc.thats the reason we have so many countries?

Jafar,

Chinese, Jews, Christians, The West, Shiites... It doesn't matter because:

"Haters gonna hate"

That's my conclusion.

Those who has hate need subjects to channel the hate.
Those who has the need to be superior need subjects to be inferiorized.
Those who has the need to win need subjects to won against.
Those who has the need to conquer need subjects to be conquered.
Those who has the need to blame need subjects to be blamed.

You are your own hell (or heaven).
The universe will be a mirror of what you truly are inside.

Cerberus

So is this user going to engage with other users in this forum or just write this and run away?

If so it would be better to put this where it belongs (the trash)

Peace.

I only obey god´s word: it is a waste of time to argue with the ignorant. westernised hipocrites are no more and no less than a radical sunni or shia or watever.
I did not say the Kaba was a cube or a cuboid or watever your twisted minds interpreted.
My words were. "in conclusion, the only temple existing today in the whole world fulfilling the shape of buildings inspired by, and dedicated to"

I am not fear spreading, because true believers do not feel fear, that only afects the hypocrite.

everyone not believer is a potential enemy. it is not my word. read the word of God from torah to Quran. and at this time that God has given so much power to the enemies and believers are few, learn from the gospel, even your own will hand you over to the enemies with a kiss. believers are warned of a time that will aflict not only the hypocrites among us. also of a time of power and luxuries for the unbelievers, and believers are warned to run from it not to it, for you still living in western countries. what a waste of time to tell it to you, maybe all you know about God is from western meadia and holiwood movies.

The community of believers shall be united regardless of lenguage or clan or tribe, it is a duty upon believers. believers have no nation, country, tribe, watever. they are comanded to be only from one party.  ignorant hypocrite.

May God increase our knowledge and give us wisdom. this is not desired for you who have been blinded by god because of your hypocrisy.

good logic

Peace 111111.

Have you been in this forum under a different name before July 2018?

You sound familiar.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Hypocrites are alies of each other. maybe they work for the arabs and their masters to aliminate importance of Maka in the minds of believers, so that they can turn it into las vegas like city without any oposition. But believers are comanded to take the position of Abraham regarding the temple. And abraham was comanded to keep it clean.

If at this time, as it is written, believers are so few, powerless, and persecuted, and we can not get the Holy city from the arabs and their masters. we are obliged to at least talk agains them. 

Peace Good logic.

your question has not importance because my words are not mine. I only write when an issue is clarified to me, and publish it whenever is inspired to me.

Believers even though God has given great power to our enemies, he is still with us, and he will save us from humilliation, just put your trust in him and be firm. no mater if we have to go from country to country because we do not have the numbers that God ordains to confront our enemies, and all that we have left is to be patient for God´s help, or the end that is nearer than ever.

Believers are one, and the truth that their mouth speaks comes from the same inspiration. even though the hypocrites hate it.

Wakas

Quote from: 111111 on March 17, 2020, 11:51:09 AM
I did not say the Kaba was a cube or a cuboid...

Quote from: 111111The length and the breadth and the heigth of it are equal.

Looks like you did  :)
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

quincy

The kaaba in saudi arabia is not a temple but an idol. You are promoting idolatry, something that Muhammad fought against. Gabriel helped him on his God given quest to free his people - al masjid al haram is something completely different, not that sinful place in mecca - where people are trampeled to death. That is already telling you everything of the energy which is accumulated there. Nothing is holy there, neither is in jerusalem. How much people died for this "holy" land? Zion is located somewhere completely different.

The authorities of the abrahamic religions instrumentalized the common beliefs of the people for imperialistic gains. Mental control. The kaaba has the same shape as the dogmatic minds of its worshippers. Think outside the box.

seekingtruth1111

Quote from: 111111 on March 03, 2020, 10:32:23 AM
peace.

The temple of God by its shape
copy and spread the message before the shaitans delete part of it or all.

Shaitan clowns do not stop claiming the nonsense that the temple in Meca is not the temple ordained by God for this generation of souls. Only and ignorant will accept the idea of a change of location of the temple, without creating a division on a community that spreaded from Spain to China, which would be seen tothis day. Not even the few Jews who were save from the destruction, and spreaded all over the world, forgot the site of the previous temple for almost 2000 years, much less a communitty of more than one thousand million muslims in 1400 years. Therefore, laugh at the shaitan clowns. Knowing the shape of the temples inspired by God will afirm your heart against the nonsense of the shaitan clowns.

Ezekiel 40:2 In the visions of  God brought he me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain, by which was as the frame of a city on the south... and, behold, a man, whose appearance was like brass, with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed...and behold a wall on the outside of the house round about, and in the man's hand a measuring reed of six cubits by the cubit and an hand breatdth: so he measured the breadth(width) of the building, one reed; and the height, one reed...42:15-20 Now when he had made and end of measuring the inner house, he brought me forth toward the gate whose prospect toward the east,and measured it round about...he measured it by the four sides: it had a wall round about, five hundred long, and five hundred broad, to make a separation between the sanctuary and the profane place.

By this vision of the prophet Ezekiel we can see a cubic like temple, inside a square.

Apocalipsis/revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great city, the holy jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God...and he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city...and the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the heigth of it are equal.

May God increase our knowledge and give us wisdom.

Peace

Probably not the only temple with a cuboid inside

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603432.0

quincy

@topic starter: I know so much ultra orthodox sunnis who are in their personalities Shaitans. So i wonder which god it is that they are worshipping...