News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Does anyone sing or rap here?! Seeking talents for a music project about God !

Started by hansolo, October 07, 2016, 04:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansolo

Peace Brothers and Sisters

The times we living, are interesting indeeed.
The dark side uses everything to promote materialism and moral downfall.

However, since I started producing music, I had a dream to make Good Music popular. Music that would promote Good, moral values, lessons of life and most importantly show the door to the lost souls out there. Of course I'm far from perfect myself, Thus I hope that this project will make ME TOO, better and stronger in the sight of God.

You see I cannot sing or rap well, however I can produce music. There so many ideas for music, however  I can't execute them because I lack a passionate singer/rapper.

If anyone is interested, please let me know!!!!!!

Peace

Blake

I rap, record, mix and master but I have friends that produce. Are you on Facebook?

imrankhawaja

peace hansolo,
hope you are doing well in your life.

its nice to hear that you can produce music. i use to sing songs indian urdu and english ages ago but soon i realise the lyrics of these songs sometimes make me think how low a human wish for another human being gone..

you can only found true love in the one who created you trust me on this..

but i m thinking to change my mind and start singing again not any song that is sung by somebody else taking less care of reality of life ..

but your idea is nice i ll join you in making music and lyrics of God alone concepts... and trust me we already have best poetry in quran we can get our lyrics from there  ;)

The Middle Path

Peace fellow members,

I used to rap when I was younger. I used to be (and I still am) into pop music, and I used to sing in the past too. I have also recorded some music in a studio when I was a youth, plus learned a little about how to make beats with a synthesizer. I still like rap music. 

By the way, I heartily recommend these rap songs (please check this link). I consider them to be really good.
Hai Zamane Ka Taqaza Anjuman
Aur Be-Khalwat Nahin Souz-e-Sukhan