News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Meeting up

Started by themovement1, May 22, 2003, 05:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themovement1

I'm in Philadelphia and God willing should be buying Bus tickets to both NYC & Washington D.C.  Is anyone willing to meet with me and have a conversation. Kyle, even you. I know we've had our disagreements but I really thing it's time that we got together.

Godbless,
Anwar

idolfree1

Peace be upon you,

:D  Thats funny, I just finished posting the same request in the "where is everyone from" board. Yes, lets get past our disagreements and meet because we both for sure agree that there is no god but Allah. Do you still have my number? My car is down right now, but the bus and train are no problem for me. Call me. We have more oppurtunity than many on here who have NO ONE near them.  I'll try to find your e-mail address and send my number again.

themovement1

Well, I definitely cant meet you know. Im in the dominican republic doing peace corps. perhaps in 2 years, if God wills that i complete my two year commitment with the peace corps. I?ll try to stay in touch with this listserve for sure, even if my contact becomes very scarce.

Godbless,
Anwar

Damon

Peace be with you Idolfree1,

You and I are in the same state.

I'm in Pittsburgh.

Please feel free to send me a pm or an e-mail ( ezopps24@yahoo.com ) if you have any ideas or plans you'd like to discuss.

Peace,

Damon.

idolfree1

Peace be upon you Damon,

Yes, same state, but a very big state  :D   Not really in a position to plan a trip unless we can get many of us to come to a certain location. Do you come this way at all? My car is not working right now and when it does agai, its an '88 suburu, so it won't make it that far. But we can figure something out. Lets think on it a while unless you have any ideas.

Bahman

[url="http://y19.net"]http://y19.net[/url]

themovement1

Looks like I'll be back in Philadelphia soon, like in a couple of days, God willing. Peace Corps isn't working out for me so I decided to come back. Therefore Idolfree, we should be able to meet. Give it a couple of days. I'll personal message you my phone number. Personal message me yours.

Godbless,
Anwar

Zlatan

Greetings Anwar, all..

what a coincidence!

I, too, have left my position in the army a few weeks ago...

Damon

Peace me bredrens and sistrens,

Sorry to hear the news about Peace Corps Anwar. It may be that The GOD has something much bigger in store for your valuable talents.

I'm willing to meet up with you and Kyle. We can all either meet up in New York or Washington D.C.

Let me know if you all wish to put something together.

Peace,
Damon.

idolfree1

Peace be upon you Anwar,

I've been trying to call you for the past few days, your line stays busy :o) I guess you are busy on the computer purifying the House :o) In any case, I'll keep trying. I am just getting over the new flu that was out (plus slight pnuemonia) so I had not been on here for a while.

In saying that, Damon, I had not read your post either and yes, I would be willing. I am out of a job right now so I am not sure how soon I can make this happen. But I will stay on it.

Anwar, we are way over due, I'll keep trying to call :o)

antonnia

themovement1 - hey im gonna be in the dominican republic in late august, r u in the capital???

im from boston  :P
And if all the trees on the earth were pens and the sea (were ink wherewith to write), with seven seas behind it to add to its (supply), yet the Words of Allah would not be exhausted. Verily, Allah is All Mighty, All Wise (31:27).

idolfree1

Peace be upon you Antonnia,

I am not sure if Anwar will see this response anytime soon. I "THINK" Anwar is still here in  Philadelphia. Not sure when he will be back in DR. If I talk to him, I will let him know of your post so he can respond for himself.

antonnia

And if all the trees on the earth were pens and the sea (were ink wherewith to write), with seven seas behind it to add to its (supply), yet the Words of Allah would not be exhausted. Verily, Allah is All Mighty, All Wise (31:27).

delma_k

I'm from Houston, and would like to meet up with fellow freeminds.
My name is Delma I can be reached at 832)629-0591
I hope I'm not the only one in Houston.