News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Toronto

Started by khalil, January 31, 2006, 11:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalil

Dear all

Any one within Toronto who is interested in meeting and sharing the thoughts of a constructive intent to learn and grow? I am around downtown.

peace,
Khalil
Initiator of morning and Maker of the night to reside in; and the sun and the moon for counting.  - 6:96

If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good. - Dr.Seus ??

khalil

lol, this is madness! :D I Khalil will then meet with I Khalil, it is settled.   But in two weeks!!
Initiator of morning and Maker of the night to reside in; and the sun and the moon for counting.  - 6:96

If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good. - Dr.Seus ??

miss_saleem

Salam Khalil:
I am near Toronto but I'm usually downtown for school. I'm from Sauga so it doesn't take long to go downtown. This is probably too late since you last posted in April, but let me know.

-S

TheNabi

Peace Khalil

How did ur meeting go? Did you crash with Khalil at his place?  :)

JOe
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/

khalil

I did not know someone responded!!! :sun: :yay:

and lol mr joe, what an odd remark  :)

khalil

Quote from: TheNabi on May 23, 2006, 12:51:43 PM
Peace Khalil

How did ur meeting go? Did you crash with Khalil at his place?  :)

JOe

OOOOOooooohhhh riiiiiight! Khalil was awsome company, like a bowl of tea.  :-*

David

Peace Khalil,

Quotelike a bowl of tea.

You drink tea from a bowl?  ;D

peace
"Our Lord! Thou hast not created this in vain! Glory be to Thee; Give us salvation from the penalty of the Fire." 3:191

khalil

Quote from: David on May 25, 2006, 04:41:29 AM
Peace Khalil,

Quotelike a bowl of tea.

You drink tea from a bowl?  ;D

peace

Only in Vancouver.  ;) Hows life man?!?  ;D

Elke

LONG LIVE THE CRAZY

lol
Peace lk
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery ; none but ourselves can free our minds"
(Bob Marley, Redemption Song)

khalil

8) :-* Party at Elkes! :-* 8)

David

Life's going well, thank God  :) (except for the flue which I've had since the weekend) :( .   
Hope all is going well with you.

I'll send you a pm soon.

peace
"Our Lord! Thou hast not created this in vain! Glory be to Thee; Give us salvation from the penalty of the Fire." 3:191

matt

Asalaamu Alaykum Brother Khalil,

I will be in Toronto in a few days to a week, if you are interested in meeting up let me know.

-Matt(mattg223@yahoo.ca)

khalil

Awsome Pawsome.  :handshake: Check mail. :)

Lobster

i will be near Toronto sometime during the summer. Don't think I can meet anyone though. :(
`What lies before us and what lies behind us is nothing compared to what lies within us.` - Emerson

'Phoenix! You are in Hot water, maybe you should change your name to Lobster.' - Khalil

khalil

There is a 50/50 chance of Yes and or No.

maxq

Is this thread active curently? I am in Toronto and would like to sit down and have some insightful discussions... you can callme Max :D
בשס האלה השדי והרחס - האלה ור השמים והארץ

khalil

Hey Max, Yes Yes, still active. You got an email addy? Or how shall we arrange this?

I am located around the downtown area, how about yourself?

peace,
Khalil

maxq

oops... I forgot where this thread was ... yeah I have an email address. I am sending you an email buddy

Alen

Salam.

I'd love to meet others in Toronto but i got nowhere to stay .......
Unless, .... someone has a spare room ........

Salam.
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

maxq

ahhhh I am off for 3 weeks.... vacation!!! :D

szuberi

hello fellow torontonians

im a new member on the forum. i live in burlington and work in toronto. i would like to meet up with fellow torontonians if there is a meeting being setup.

thanks and wasalam

salman

Haragorrn

I also live in Toronto. Does anyone know if there is a real muslim (no sunna, no shia) mosque near by? Any teenager (like me) that wants to meet up ;D?

AK85

bump, toronto area 2012 "Quranists"...what's up???
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

god1quran1

I live in the Toronto area as well. Give me a shout if you are interested in meeting.
Azfar

Asiya

I'm also from Toronto, I would love to meet up with like-minded folks as others have mentioned.

Breezy

Peace and blessings from Toronto! Get back!
Ironically there is a hadith that says 99% of muslims well go to hellfire. How about the one where Muhammad forbade recordings of hadiths? Those must of been the authentic ones huh?

tutti_frutti

hello

i am in toronto too and would like to meet and discuss ideas and all

thnx :)