Author Topic: Who can prove I'm not Imam al-Mahdi? =;>  (Read 17817 times)

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Who can prove I'm not Imam al-Mahdi? =;>
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2019, 03:39:39 PM »
One who is sincere enough only need to look within to know what's wrong with the whole world.

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2019, 03:42:05 PM »
Stupidity: You can't walk with Allah and hold on to the Human Shaytans (Political Jurisprudence),you can't serve two master's. NONSENSE.

ACCORDINGLY:

On that Day, We shall ask Hell, Are you now full? Hell will answer, Are there any more? (50:30)

FAIL (Unnaturalist, Mixed, Political Jurispurdence, Forced Justice)

1. Reformer
2. Bystander
3. Peacemaker
4. Neutral

They would like you to be kafir as they are kafir  (bystander, peacemaker, neutral) so that you will all be the same. Do not take any of them as friends until they have made hijra in the Way of Allah  / Sunnatullah / Law of Nature / EcoLogic alone.  (4:89)

PASS (al-Masjid al-Haraam, Pure Natural Belief, Ecological Jurispurdence / Justice)

1. Ecological Citizens
2. Non-cooperation
3. Civil disobedience

We said, "Go down from here as enemies to each other!" (2:36)

Fighting is made mandatory for you, but you dislike it. You may not like something which, in fact, is for your good and something that you may love, in fact, may be evil. God knows, but you do not know. (2:216)

You have an excellent example in Ibrahim and those with him, when they said to their people, ´We wash our hands of you and all that you serve apart from Allah / Sunnatullah / Law of Nature / EcoLogic, and we reject you. Between us and you there will be enmity and hatred for ever unless and until you have iman in Allah / Sunnatullah / Law of Nature / EcoLogic alone.´  (60:4)

Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2019, 03:45:54 PM »
The best knowledge is self knowledge.

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2019, 03:53:56 PM »
But mankind borned insanes:

Then We returned him to the lowest of the low (ie. INSANE, DESTINED FOR HELL). (95:5)

That is your default value, until you reach ecological enlightenment.

Destined for HELL.

Original Sin:

We offered the Trust to the heavens, the earth and the mountains but they refused to take it on and shrank from it. But man took it on (despite no offer made to them, ACCORDINGLY) He is indeed wrongdoing and ignorant. This was so that Allah might punish the men and women of the hypocrites, and the men and women of the idolaters.. (33:72-73)
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2019, 04:02:49 PM »

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2019, 04:03:10 PM »
Peace Mahdi.
I do not know much about you brother.

However I know about this wise Imam in this parable:

One day some members of a club, who were trying to find answers to some of the great questions of their time, welcomed a newcomer called the wise Imam to their club. He soon joined the debates and a big crowd gathered to listen.

One member began by asking, "Where is the exact center of the world?"
"It is under my right heel," answered the wise Imam.
"How can you prove that?" asked the member.
"If you don't believe me," answered the wise Imam, "measure and see."
The member argued you cannot measure such a thing...and argued ...but gave up

the second member asked his question. "How many stars are there in the sky?" he said. "As many as there are hairs on my donkey," answered the wise Imam.
"What proof have you got of that?" asked the second member.
"If you don't believe me," answered the wise Imam, "count the hairs on my donkey and you will see."
"That's foolish talk," said the other. "How can one count the hairs on a donkey?"
"Well," answered the wise Imam "How can one count the stars in the sky? If one is foolish talk, so is the other." The second member also gave up.

The third member was becoming annoyed with the wise Imam and his answers, so he said, "You seem to know a lot about your donkey, so can you tell me how many hairs there are in its tail?"
"Yes," answered the wise Imam. "There are exactly as many hairs in its tail as there are in your beard."
"How can you prove that?" said the other.
"I can prove it very easily," answered the wise Imam. "You can pull one hair out of my donkey's tail for every one I pull out of your beard. If the hairs on my donkey's tail do not come to an end at exactly the same time as the hairs in your beard, I will admit that I was wrong."

Of course, the third member also gave up, so the wise Imam declared himself  the winner of the day's arguments.

Who can prove anything in our time?
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2019, 04:11:28 PM »
That proves all of them are INSANE / DELUSIONAL.

1. If you know something and can prove it.. then answer it. Believe in it.

2. If you don't know, and cannot prove it.. then admit you don't know. Why believe in something you cannot prove?

That is KNOWLEDGE / WISDOM.

"... The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge." Stephen Hawking

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2019, 04:28:26 PM »
This is WEATHER, and people can prove WEATHER.

It is with CAUSE & EFFECT.

It is REAL.

The point of NO RETURN = The point of NO TAWBA.

Do they not ponder about their own selves? Allah has created the heavens and the earth, and everything in between for a specific purpose and a predetermined period. But most people just fail to accept the meeting/causation/CAUSE & EFFECT with their LordLaw (of Nature). (30:8 )

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2019, 05:16:45 PM »
IF you have doubts about what We have sent down to Our slave

(Our LordLaw proves that We are Messengers 36:16)

[THEN] produce another sura (argument for "Law" / "Jurisprudential System") equal to it

and call your witnesses, besides Allah / Sunnatullah / Law of Nature

if you are telling the truth.

[BUT] IF you do not do that (counterargument)

and you will not do it

THEN fear the Fire whose fuel is people and stones,

made ready for the kafirun.

(2:23-24)

Have iman in Allah (MATH) and His Messenger (E) and in the Light (ISM). (64:8 )

Sultan Brandon

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2019, 05:43:12 PM »
Well you're too arrogant and self righteous and your images with bad fonts are filled with clutter make no sense.  And you don't quote the Qur'an correctly.

But if you still think you're the Mahdi then tell us when you've defeated Shayton and established God's system on earth, God willing.  Or do you plan something else?