About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The Nineteen Sign

Started by truth, March 19, 2022, 02:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truth

Peace to all believers and readers,

In The Name of The God, The All Capable, The Most Merciful

My Lord, I seek refuge in You, ˹The One, The All Capable, The Most Merciful˺ from the evil ones. 
I seek refuge in You Lord, lest they come near me.

I have already introduced the topic of 'mirroring' in terms of numbers and its link to fulfilment of prophecy in previous essays. I want to introduce in this short essay another very new insight that appeared overlayed upon some of the other research that we have been doing recently. The key surprise finding occurred as an investigation of a sign that appeared a few weeks ago with respect to the phrase 'Arise and warn!'. It occurred in an examination again in 'pairs' like had been noted previously, but this time on 74:1 and 74:2...

74:1 O, you enfolded one,
74:2 Arise and take the covenant,

We are already aware that the abjad sum for these two verses is 1974, the year the detection of nineteen signals was first announced to the world by Rashad Khalifa. Now if we add to this 1974 abjad sum, the ordinal value for the two verses as well as the C:V concatenations we see...

74:1   11   17   775
74:2   140   1031   
+=1974

74:1   11   17   73  += 101
74:2   32   77   +=109

1974 + 101 + 109 + 741 + 742 = 3667 = 19 x 193

This coefficient is equivalent to the abjad value for 'al insan' to whom it is a message. It is also the native name gematria for my full name.

Rashad Khalifa was one of the introductory messengers, but also a prophet, who had not been able to say, show or prove that to others himself. I have affirmed through many examples and signs the fact that the numerical parameters for the words 'rashad' and 'khalifa' have astonishing correspondences to Quran metrics in quite definitive ways like the fact that the ordinal values of 'rashad' and 'khalifa' sum to 46 + 68 = 114 = 19 x 6.

Every person regardless of whether they are a messenger or a prophet, or neither, or both is individually responsible for their own conduct and behaviour as well as adherence to the covenant of The Quran*.

All who doubt that these numbers and verses are all placed according to foreknowledge and Divine Design, should consider that verses 74:3 and and 74:4 have abjad values for their words of...

74:3   228   302   
74:4   539   294   
+=1363

This is the exact number of solar years from the time of revelation of The Quran to the Gregorian calendar year 1974 CE which the first two verse abjad values of 74:1 and 74:2 sum to; establishing another astonishing sign for those who understand!

The ordinal values and sum for these latter two verses is...

74:3   39   50   +=89
74:4   53   51   +=104

89 + 104 = 193

*[I have endeavoured to not make haste with interpreting all the 'controversies' (that are currently at the crossroads of many 'belief systems') that exist due to current understanding, as against the interpretation of them through the single lens of The Quran (which is my goal especially when supported by semantically relevant nineteen signals in the Scriptures that interweave the stories together in disparate tongues).]

"the Knower of the Unseen, and He reveals unto none His secret,
Save unto a messenger whom He has chosen, and He made an affirmer before him and another follow him.

truth

Peace to all readers,

I have already mentioned the fact that I am not 'literate' in Arabic (or Aramaic, Greek or Hebrew). I therefore fulfil the criteria for the prophet being 'illiterate' for the language of The Quran (and indeed of all Scripture), which is clearly mentioned many times as having been revealed in Arabic.

This means that my linguistic analysis of Arabic is based on principles that I have been learning as I continue to study The Quran and not from native sources. The methodologies for study have been outlining themselves in self referential and evident ways to me. The nineteen signals mark significant parameters out clearly and these therefore have explanatory power through the patterns and sets that result.

After repeatedly finding that the methodology is confirmed, then it becomes a new tool to use in analysing other or related matters. The findings that we have been presented endeavour at all times to establish the methodologies by repeatedly showing connections and signs proven by the presence of nineteen based relationships and which generate coefficients that are relevant semantically or linguistically.

These repeated examples can be found to templates or the basis for definitions and criteria following their study and recognition of patterns. How the keys are marked out is not always evident at first but continued discoveries which are supported by inherent nineteen signals in the verse parameters, build up evidence for their use and application as shown repeatedly in the relevant presentations.

A particularly striking example was discovered several days ago to do with the new pseudonym 'thi al-thikri' which is positively confirmed as another pseudonym that refers to this present servant of The God. It is a Sign of a nature that fits into The Honey Bee Sign where it shall be unveiled in its own time, The God willing.

So despite all the proof already presented, I do accept that a present limitation in my Arabic linguistic knowledge (compared to native or colloquial use of the language that I am not familiar with; but I have the ability The God be praised, of understanding patterns in language if there is sufficient detail and comparisons from which to discover them.

Linguistic analysis however, is usually the means for further speculative interpretation as it lacks any strong equivalence criteria like numbers inherently do, and its use can result in apparent mistakes. Past experience of linguistic analysis has not been fruitless; with the word 'my' in 6:153 as an example documented here (in the distant past), has taught me that even the traditional understanding of linguistic flow can be found to be 'fishy'. There are already some examples of problematic interpretations that have also been offered such as the 'jalaba', 'proximity' interpretation that completely nullifies arguments for the wearing of religious uniform or garb.   

So further investigation is still needed regardless of how 'solid' the previous interpretation seem(ed)s, since The Quran is now widely considered capable of answering all these questions about itself (in our view also). All of its criteria must necessarily be decidable through its own examples, as the only outside source for explanation otherwise is The God Himself who can explain it through His messengers and prophet messengers.

The examples that have been presented as signs involve connections; which the prophet teacher is able to furnish. A traditional term that could be related for this kind of deeper understanding would be 'tawil' a privilege jealously guarded by traditionalists without authority, but we will present, The God willing more information and understanding of verses which will show that an apparently 'illiterate' prophet is able to provide astonishing insights when the guidance is from The God and it involves The Quran.

As many of the prophets are said to have done (21:76|83|87|89) and as per 68:48; it will not surprise that I have made private supplication to The God. I will not specify everything in this context but suffice to say that the events of my life has resulted in lengthy breaks from 'spiritual development' to pursue worldly advancement in my profession and less time for direct work for The God in the past (but I realise that all of it was ultimately necessary in order to become who I was destined to be).

The breaks were supported by people close to me, telling me that the now retrospectively clear past awakenings from the enfolded state, were just signs of 'deep diving' into The Quran; with strong advice to relax and work on other things etc*. 

The maximal point of all this for me occurred in the months following the first inspirations in 2020, when I became fully aware that there was utterly no escape from what fate had brought to me. I could not escape the implications of what I was discovering. Of the increasing need to inform others of what we had discovered even though I felt incapable at the time of accepting it readily due to the uncertainty of how I could complete the enormous task it would be to explain everything in detail and as clearly as possible.

The continued research and the presentations here have brought further signs that have brought even further knowledge about the work ahead. We now know all this with more certainty through the mathematical signs that have emerged, even as we have been writing up and presenting the miracles here. The God truly is The All Capable.

I have always realised that every one of my conscious moments was reliant on the Infinite Mercy of The God, but being made fully and utterly aware of His All Presence is utterly humbling and beyond words to describe.

In the early stages of the work, I used to look at the emergent numbers in bewilderment thinking, am I really seeing this? Can this really be**?

All praise be to The Lord of All existence. The All Capable. The Most Merciful

The Calling Sign

It was only within the day of writing this sign up that I discovered that verse 19:3 which has a unique match to CVC 193 has the following parameters...

Verse 19:3

'Behold!' he called to his Lord, a private supplication,

ith nida rabbihu nida(en) kafiye(n)

Abjad word values
19:3   701    55    207    55    691

Ordinal word values
19:3   26    19    27    19    52

Abjad value: 1709
Ordinal value: 143
Full Quran index: 2251
Initialled Chapter index: 1232

The verse has both whole and tertilen signs present in its words. It should be clear that the CVC is the familiar number 193 and that its ordinal value is 143; which are both matches to the native and Semitic ordinal name gematria of this servant of The God, respectively.

Note that the word, while it is a call by 'Zekerye' or 'Zachariah' in the context of The Quran (his name is in the previous verse) and though we know him to be a prophet, he is termed a servant in the second verse of the chapter showing us that the relationship between The God and his chosen servants and thus prophets is one of service to Him, first and foremost.

Because 143 is the ordinal value of the verse, and 193 is the CVC then we are not in the case of this verse using these numbers 'externally' (from previously noted equivalent name gematria). The ordinal value that we know is equivalent to the key Quran metric, interacts with the full Quran index...

143 + 2251 = 2394 = 19 x 126 

The generated coefficient should by now be familiar as the abjad value for the prophet name 'Yunus' or 'Jonah' as another sign here.

The CVC 193 on the other hand sums with the Initialled Chapter index...

193 + 1232 = 1425 = 19 x 75

And the two coefficients sum to 126 + 75 = 201 which is the abjad value for the word 'al qalam' , 'The Pen', the Name of Chapter 68 of The Quran.

This leaves 1709, which is a number which Rashad Khalifa first discovered when examining the 14 initial unique combinations of the 29 Initialled Chapters of The Quran.

It is the abjad value sum of all unique 14 letter combinations that comprise a total of 36 letters, which Rashad used this to calculate a date for 'doomsday'. Interestingly the word 'qiyamah' which is to be mentioned in the following paragraph regarding the coefficient above has also been interpreted to mean the 'resurrection' implying a 'reckoning' alongside it.

The coefficient 75 generated through the Initialled Chapter Index is the reference to the Chapter Name 'al qiyama' which means 'The Straightening' meaning a transition arising from the root 'q-y-m' that also gives meaning to other words such as 'mustaqim' used for the 'straight' path and 'al qayyum' which is a Name of The God meaning the one who makes things straightforward for His servants and provides them a way of ease. This is a period of time which will shake off all the accumulated redundant and erroneous interpretations of Arabic words based on linguistic speculation. 'Q-Y-M' is a root with abundant meaning but it is the 'straight' directional meaning that is dominant here.

While contemplating the word root carefully I think the 'living' meanings which are present are the ones of 'standing up' and 'renewal' as well as 'straightening out' and 'ease' which is implied by the process of 'standing up' and being counted as amongst the believers and the ones who follow the path that is straight and therefore straightforward. The ones who are God aware and secured will understand how important these signs are and how they are emergent at points in time where they have semantic connections such as the 1709 abjad value of this verse, equivalent to the sum of all the 14 Unique Initial Combinations counted comprising 36 letters once over. It also happens to be the Hebrew Strong's Index Number for the word 'dag' which in Hebrew and the Old Testament means 'fish'. What are the chances?

Even more remarkable are the tertilen study of this abjad value using 'key' values of semantically relevant or interconnected core concepts (more to come on this in a future presentation, The God willing). The discovery of these keys takes considerable research to verify, especially keysets which unveil astonishing connections such as this one with 1709. Let us see firstly...

1709 + 381 = 2090 = 19 x 110

So the abjad value for this value we know is the CVC of 38:1 for the first verse of the chapter named 'Muhammed' and 3:81 'the covenant verse' generates a coefficient which is the abjad value for 'la ilahe ila hu' the absolute core tenet of The Quran. That 'there is no god but He'.

And take note that in the verse 19:3 abjad word values given above, the two values for the word for 'calling out', 'nida' that is identical in root to the calling in 68:48 which was identified as 'Hoshua'; is 55 and the two of these add to 110 also. The ordinal value of the word 'nida' for calling out which many of the prophets of Chapter 21 are said to do, is nineteen. This fact is quite astonishing since it has another layer of meaning in also being from the root word 'n-a-d—' which also means a proclamation and invitation.

We want to end by showing the sum of the abjad, ordinal and CVC values which add to 1709 + 143 + 193 = 2045 and how exquisitely the numbers are 'tuned'. This number interacts with the abjad value of The Bismillah, 786, the Reminder verse CVC 159 and 140 for 'iilm' as our established 7 modulo nineteen keys...

2045:
786   +/= 149
159   +/= 116
140   +/= 115

These three coefficients are all significant. The first involving the key abjad value of The Bismillah generates the abjad value for 'al masih', 'the chosen'. The next two add to 115 + 116 = 231 and this is the mirror of the count of 'Nun' (and which adds to 132 to give 231 + 132 = 363); and thus 149 + 116 + 115 = 380 = 19 x 20 as an interlocking checksum.

Finally if we examine the situation for 1926, the Greek isopsephy for 'son of Abraham, son of David' and the aggregate full name gematria for me...

1926 +/= 209 = 19 x 11

A double nineteen multiple and proving several emergent findings, the main one which is that it adds to 380 from the sum of the previous 3 keys to give 380 + 11 = 391, which is the mirror of the CVC of the analysed verse 19:3; and the incorrect valuation for the name of the historical Jesus with the additional 'Ya' letter which has been corrected to 381 as shown in the interaction above giving the coefficient 110. The coefficient here adds to 110 as 11 + 110 = 121 which is the abjad value for 'kesahibi' 'the keeper' which is linked to 'the fish' in 68:48.

Notice also that this coefficient 11 adds to the coefficient generated from the 140 key for 'knowledge' and 'iisa' to give 11 + 115 = 126 which is the abjad value for 'Yunus' or 'Jonah' as yet another confirmation of the findings above.

Added to the coefficient generated from the 'reminder' key 159 above is 116 + 11 = 127 which is the number of verses in chapter nine; notice here that subtracting 11 from the sum of the coefficients for the sum of first 3 keys: 380 = 19 x 20, gives 20 - 11 = 9, revealing the chapter number here as a self reference).

Finally added to the coefficient from The Bismillah 786, which is 149, the abjad value for 'al masih' or 'the chosen' it gives 149 + 11 = 160, which is the native name gematria for my name in the language I think in.

There are many other tertilen signs that are beyond the scope of this essay but will be expanded upon, The God willing as they become topical to the research and its presentation.

Verse 19:3 itself does not have the name of the prophet included (who we know is Zekerye based on context of previous verse) which certainly could have been present as per 21:89 (with which it shares a sign in that the sum of their abjad values is equal to nineteen cubed!). As a contextual story it tells us of the supplication to the Lord by a specific prophet.  In its tertilen analysis, it is the calling of a prophet using the word roots shared with other prophets.

What is interesting is that the start of the verse is 'ith' which is the mirror of 'thi' and has the same abjad and ordinal values obviously. The two forms of the word 'n-a-d' for calling have variant vowelling but this does not affect either the abjad or ordinal values of 55 and 19 which add to 74. The final word 'kafiyen' in the Turkish language means 'rhyme' and 'similarity' and in the example of this word we have linguistic similarity, and numerical equivalence which shows us that the numbers give objective evidence for the similarity.

*[Even now some people who I have mentioned these things to in person give me the impression that they are thinking... 'of course, you're bound to find something if you look so deeply into it'. This is even more likely if the person already believes that The Quran is Divine revelation; because the consequences on their 'doctrinal self', the one that has been indoctrinated with their own forefather's interpretations will find it hard to shake off the shackles that they are being held by.

They will not accept even the remotest possibility of continued communication to humans through chosen servants, especially (and even if) thought of 'notionally' as a continuation of prophethood.

For this reason their acceptance of the findings is superficial. They accept the findings only thinking, 'yes it supports my belief that The Quran is a Divine revelation' but their interpretations of the revelation remain unchanged in their own minds, despite the enormous manifestations of The Nineteen Sign which are becoming evident. They simply cannot 'bare their shin' in this world and they become blameworthy as 'İblis' became blameworthy out of arrogance.

Their hidden desire is to silence with their hands, mouths and actions any hint of the continuity of prophethood that does not involve them. So they become deaf, dumb and blind to the signs being shown, just as The God mentions to us many times in The Quran in the response of those being addressed by the prophets.]

**[A discovery that was found back on the 4th of July 2020 was most memorable in this respect and after recording all of the findings and closing the notebook the previous day, I didn't even record or write it down until the evening I was so wordless, and did not look at it again (to confirm it) until the following night. I was even then still quite astonished it all checked out (but almost afraid that if I rechecked it, that a mistake would be found). It took me another week before I could examine it in more detail in order to begin writing it up in the upcoming book (in first draft).]

Save unto a messenger whom He has chosen, and He made an affirmer before him and another follow him.

good logic

Peace truth.
What is the issue with illiterate? Which prophet was illiterate ?
Of course if one can read write and understand even one language  is literate. Otherwise everyone learned is not literate in the language they do not speak!
So every human is not literate in that case. Unless they read ,write and understand every single language in the world.
Or do you mean the Traditional Muslims say Muhammed was not literate? That is not true according to Qoran.
I am just wondering why bring "not literate" into it?
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

truth

Peace good_logic,

The post was just an introduction of the concept of 'umm' which is a key word in understanding the 'community' or what traditional islam refers to as 'ummah' or 'ummat', from which the messenger prophet arises from. The final 'ha' or 'ta' based on the use of a linguistic diacritical marker called 'ta marbuta' is said to be a 'scope' modifier (the 'ta' form is considered a subset, whereas the 'ha' form is broader). I do not wish to elaborate on this as it is peripheral to the thrust of this line of analysis.

The point is that the concept of 'umm' is also present in the words found in various verses involving the community mentioned in The Quran and its origin prophet. There are several of these verses that I intend to write about further in due course, The God willing. One of these is 62:2 that is usually translated as a messenger to the 'illiterate' or even 'unlettered' and is a messenger from among them. The traditional view is that this prophet was therefore 'illiterate' which we do not agree with. Let me provide two translations that I generally like but similar to all current translations, still both lean heavily on traditional understanding of the prophet's all encompassing role to deliver the message and to explain it exhaustively (a misconception the traditionalists endorse because of their millennia worth of speculations upon speculations).

He is the One Who raised for the illiterate ˹people˺ a messenger from among themselves—reciting to them His revelations, purifying them, and teaching them the Book and wisdom, for indeed they had previously been clearly astray—
— Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

Whereas Abdul Haleem changes this to mean 'people who had no Scripture'; which is better in that it does not imply or rely on the prophet messenger being illiterate.

It is He who raised a mes-senger, among the people who had no Scripture, to recite His revelations to them, to make them grow spiritually and teach them the Scripture and wisdom––before that they were clearly astray––
— Abdul Haleem

But both translations still distort the meaning of this verse significantly by using the word recite for the Arabic root 'T L W' when it means no such thing.

I don't wish to delve too deeply into these things at present as there are still other things needing to be explained prior to this. From my own analysis however and to answer your question somewhat, someone from the 'ummiyun' means someone who is an 'idle (ie non critical) follower'; someone who merely 'endorses' a 'religion' and its leaders without truly understanding it; why they believe it as they do for any reason other than it was what they found their forefather's following.

It should be pointed out before proceeding that the word 'ummah' is actually controversial, in as much that even Arabic linguists dispute the word-root that it is actually from, so linguistic analysis is bankrupt on this important concept.

7:157 and 158 are the key verses in this setting and we are only at an early stage of studying these and we were not planning to do so until a later point but I have already identified some new signs within them and will incorporate the findings when called for.

Peace be upon you.