About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

TWO hearts..

Started by imrankhawaja, June 13, 2017, 02:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Prince on November 17, 2017, 08:10:09 AM
So who made this man if not God:

George Lippert (1844 - August 1906), AKA "The Man with Three Legs," had three legs and two hearts. His third leg was very small and shriveled, and he could not use it. Also, his second heart stopped beating, but he continued to live for two weeks. He was born in Germany. He had three brothers and three sisters, all normal. He was also born of normal parents. He died in 1906 of tuberculosis.

http://sideshows.wikia.com/wiki/George_Lippert

I don?t believe the verse refers literally to two hearts, or we may even need to look at the quranic word ?qalb? from a new perspective rather than just interpreting it as a heart in my opinion.

PEACE

peace brother prince
RED you are right thats what i try to say this verse got multiple meanings metaphorical and literal in different ways..

and its interesting to know along with uniform-ness of life what we say normality there are some abnormal cases

lot of interesting events in which a kid is born with 2 heads ..
and a gender born with uni sex catagoriies exempt from what we say a pair of male and female..
lot of unisex animals like earthworm..

this part of your post is interesting keep me think for a while "his second heart stopped beating"

God bless you

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Prince on November 17, 2017, 08:10:09 AM

George Lippert (1844 - August 1906), AKA "The Man with Three Legs," had three legs and two hearts. His third leg was very small and shriveled, and he could not use it. Also, his second heart stopped beating, but he continued to live for two weeks. He was born in Germany. He had three brothers and three sisters, all normal. He was also born of normal parents. He died in 1906 of tuberculosis.

now some people can see we can link 3:7  with multiple theories and meanings up to us .. as i pointed out in the start of post it was attractive in biology untill we see the cases out of normal paramenters...

examples 

Two heads in one kid..
Unisex features in man or women.
Three legs.
6 fingers etc...
Twins ======> 5 kids at a  time (reported) by people

in botany  also i witness two potatoes naturally joined together. sometimes two almonds in one shell.

Someone send me a picture few days ago about a women chest having two partition instead of one making it 3 altogether although it appears photo-shopped,

but we can also look at other possible/angles of those abnormalities in creation..

what if all these things happen with a imperfect birth like two bodies connected/joints.. in daily life it happen while cooking when two pieces in frying pan joint together during process of cooking.. (two hearts = two persons) together thats why other heart died after few days of birth and third leg was also not working at all. things are not that simple.tbh

so thats why in some verses interpretation evolved through better understanding of science/nature called metaphorical or mutashabihat ..