News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

How my schizoohrenia that is supose to be for life disapeared!

Started by Ervin, November 15, 2011, 06:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikrame

Yes I understand it shows that getting out of your comfortzone and taking a risk by choosing the good and trusting in Allah that it will work out well does pay off. its just nice to read. peace
I plan to leave this world the way i entered it.
Kicking and screaming

mmkhan

Salaam brother Ervin,

You are really very brave  :muscle: MashaAllah! May Allah help you and keep you happy and protected always.  :pr

25:68 وَ الَّذِیۡنَ لَا یَدۡعُوۡنَ مَعَ اللّٰہِ اِلٰـہًا اٰخَرَ وَ لَا یَقۡتُلُوۡنَ النَّفۡسَ الَّتِیۡ حَرَّمَ اللّٰہُ اِلَّا بِالۡحَقِّ وَ لَا یَزۡنُوۡنَ ۚ وَ مَنۡ یَّفۡعَلۡ ذٰلِکَ یَلۡقَ اَثَامًا
25:68    And those who do not call on any other god with God; nor do they take the life which God has made forbidden, except in justice; nor do they commit adultery. And whoever does will receive the punishment.

25:69 یُّضٰعَفۡ لَہُ الۡعَذَابُ یَوۡمَ الۡقِیٰمَۃِ وَ یَخۡلُدۡ فِیۡہٖ مُہَانًا
25:69    The retribution will be doubled for him on the Day of Judgment and he will abide in it in disgrace.

25:70 اِلَّا مَنۡ تَابَ وَ اٰمَنَ وَ عَمِلَ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا فَاُولٰٓئِکَ یُبَدِّلُ اللّٰہُ سَیِّاٰتِہِمۡ حَسَنٰتٍ ؕ وَ کَانَ اللّٰہُ غَفُوۡرًا رَّحِیۡمًا
25:70    Except for the one who repents and believes and does good works, for those God will replace their sins with good, and God is Forgiving, Merciful.

25:71 وَ مَنۡ تَابَ وَ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَاِنَّہٗ یَتُوۡبُ اِلَی اللّٰہِ مَتَابًا
25:71    And whoever repents, and does good, then he shall repent towards God a true repentance.

May Allah guide us all to His true path  :pr
Mohammed M. Khan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Ervin

Peace and Thanks Khan. The good thing is not to give up on faith no mater what happens. It took me years to get to this. About six years and five months.

@Yusef. I fixed my teeth about 9 years ago and then again last year. Last year I had a reconstruction of one of the back teeth and about four other teeth. So I am assuming that I did get a fair bit if feeligs last year and about 9 years ago.

Thanks
My real name is also Ervin

mmkhan

Quote from: Ervin on November 25, 2011, 05:43:26 PM
Peace and Thanks Khan. The good thing is not to give up on faith no mater what happens. It took me years to get to this. About six years and five months.

Salaam brother Ervin,

I agree it always takes time to get to this understanding. But MashaAllah, by Allah's grace you are on track.

May Allah keep us all guided on His path  :pr
Mohammed M. Khan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

IAMOP

As you fall asleep and wake up to a new day
So shall you enter your grave and arise to the last

"Now no person knows what delights of the eye are kept hidden for them - as a reward for their deeds" (32:17)

youssef4342

Quote from: Ervin on November 25, 2011, 05:43:26 PM
@Yusef. I fixed my teeth about 9 years ago and then again last year. Last year I had a reconstruction of one of the back teeth and about four other teeth. So I am assuming that I did get a fair bit if feeligs last year and about 9 years ago.
Thanks
Peace Ervin  :peace:
Thanks for sharing this. Can you provid more details on what was done? was it a removal of fillings? or exchanging new filling material? etc?

Also to IAMOP
I have found that by supplementing with Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate), Helps out with my concentration, and general well being/ feeling).You only need about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp (that's teaspoon) a day, which has about rounded up to near 100, 500mg of magnesium. It does not taste very tasty, it's not like regular salt (NaCl). It's easier to dilutte in water and drink it, or add it into cooking, like rice.
Facebook Group
[url="https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/"]https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/[/url]

"Fear not those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear the one who can destroy both the soul and the body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)

Ervin

Peace dear brothers and sisters.

I have just come back from the meeting that I had with the psychiatric nurse, a student trainee from some university and a psychologist since at the moment I am suposed to see them once a week. And I had a litle argument.

The psych nurse told me that dr C..... is certain that I need to be on medication. That is the same doctor that that told me that he want force me to take medication about two weeks ago.

My argument was that there is nothing wrong with me wich is what they have confirmed last week and on other ocasions.(there argument weeks ago was because of my past I am certain to relapse based on rthe statistics). My answer was no, I am not going to take it voluntarily.

So then they asked what are my plans for the future? So I said that I am planing that in about two or three months when everything is fine I start looking for work. So they went like: Why don't you look for work now if nothing is wrong with you. I said because I need to get you guys of my back. I have explained that I am not going to go to an employer and ofer my self when they can turn any day andf lock me up in a hospital since I am on a comunity treatment order. Because that would be unfair to the employer.

They went on saying that the cto(comunity treatment order) is not going away and how I can chalenge it at the tribunal. I asked the psychologist, do you think that I need the medication, i told her that I am not paranoid, that I have no symptoms. But she said that two doctors have said that I need to be on medication. Then they reminded me how this is the law and psychiatrists are psychiatrists. My answer was that nazis in the second world war were just following orders and obeying law.

I got a bit upset at this time because of the dirty tactic that they were employing so I turned around and I have told him never will I voluntarily take the medication because I don't need it any more and I Them I will fight you all the way( I forgot to ad God willing, may God forgive me for that). And that was it.

Anyway I will keep you posted God willing. Just have in mind if I desapear for a while than I am going to be most likely locked up in a hospital( I think its called Royal Melbourne Hospital).

Ok Yusuf, I can't remember exactly what I had done about 9 years ago on my teeth. I think it included 3 of 4 fillings and one reconstruction. And last year I have had four teeth filled or should I say widened( I don't know the terminology for what exactly I had done) One recostruction wich I believe included a filling.

And for the end I want to ask God to help us all in being good muslims. And a reminder that we should all pray for each other on regular basis!

THanks
My real name is also Ervin

youssef4342

Peace Evrin  :peace:
Oh Ervin! May God Almighty Support you! How Opressive are these doctors! And oh from my experiance, being forced to succum to take the swine flu vaccine was just somewhat......
Opression is worst than murder!!!
May God Almighty Dismantel all of the tyrants and opressors of the World!
Facebook Group
[url="https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/"]https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/[/url]

"Fear not those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear the one who can destroy both the soul and the body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)

IAMOP

Peace Ervin

I have several leads for you to follow:

Copper toxicity
Kynurenic acid (KYNA)
Pyroluria
Gluten allergy

All of these are interlinked. KYNA is responsible for the neurodegenerative effects of schizophrenia, it is one of the main culprits. As for pyroluria, there is something called Mauve Factor (Kryptopyrrole) which is generated in excess quantities in 20% of schizophrenics. This binds to Vitamin B6 and Zinc making them flush themselves out of the body. As you can imagine, this is bad and leads to adrenal imbalance, fatigue, psychosis, paranoia, etc.

So what I have worked out today is that schizophrenia doesn't actually exist. It is a bunch of blood disorders and heavy metal toxicities and nutritional deficiencies that are representative of the poor standards of modern day processed foods. This is supported by the fact that schizophrenia is far more predominant in urban environments than in rural settings whereby people are far more likely to recieve a good fresh diet. The good thing is that using Piracetam, Omega 3, Vitamin B6, B3, Zinc, Manganese supplementation, you can recover and go on as you used to. Look into orthomolecular medicine.

The worst thing is that drug companies have suppressed this knowledge intentionally under the ludicrous concept of "dopamine/glutamate hypothesis". The modern day medical modus operandi is clear: Create a tree of "problems" that never existed in the first place and sell copious amounts of substances that solve individual symptoms one at a time. It is absolutely disgusting what these people are subjecting humanity to and I now understand the creator's anger and creation of the Hell fire. It is truly in supreme justice and wisdom.

Peace and may God guide you to the solution of your problem!
As you fall asleep and wake up to a new day
So shall you enter your grave and arise to the last

"Now no person knows what delights of the eye are kept hidden for them - as a reward for their deeds" (32:17)

youssef4342

Nicely put IAMOP!
I would also think that nutritional deficiencies and Heavy Metal Toxicity might be a factor.
Especially mercury, as it can bind to many important minerals and hormones in your body.
Facebook Group