The first aya of Al-Fatiha firmly establishes that these two names refer to Allah, the Supreme Power, and to Him exclusively.
In today's version of Islam, we hear that the religion has been built upon 5-Pillars which, if upheld, grant the person a very high chance of his/her succeeding in this worldly life and entering paradise...
The 5-Pillars are described as follows:
- Witnessing there is no god but GOD, and that Mohammed is His messenger;
- The daily Prayer/Salat - 5-times per day;
- The obligatory charity (zakat) amounting to 2.5% per annum;
- Fasting the month of Ramadhan;
- Pilgrimage to Mecca at least once.