Author Topic: I have a weird question  (Read 866 times)

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +114/-3
Re: I have a weird question
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2023, 10:24:49 AM »
I mean it is inevitable that Adam and Even were meant to be deceived by Iblis and then whole concept of lust appearing to them and from it many children were born and why to put a blame on Iblis alone if this whole drama was already planned beforehand?
Sorry if am being blasphemous because I only wanted to ask whats in my mind to hope that my doubts are clear.
Certainly I believe in the creator and thank him for all the beautiful things he given us.

Only for the 'beautiful'?

How do you know 'beautiful' when 'not beautiful' do not exist?
And how do you know 'empathy' when 'self/ego centricity' do not exist?
And how do you know 'love' when 'hatred' do not exist?
And how do you know 'humility' when 'pride' do not exist?
And how do you know 'light' when 'darkness' do not exist?
How do you know 'is' when 'is not' do not exist?

Everything in this universe is based on those opposing pair concept.
Some actors choose to play the "is" role and some actors choose to play the "is not " role.
Yet all actors are serving the director, in their own unique way.
So yes nobody is to blame, either the "protagonist" or the "antagonist".

Fusion

• Apprentice
  • Karma +3/-0
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2023, 11:03:09 PM »
Only for the 'beautiful'?

How do you know 'beautiful' when 'not beautiful' do not exist?
And how do you know 'empathy' when 'self/ego centricity' do not exist?
And how do you know 'love' when 'hatred' do not exist?
And how do you know 'humility' when 'pride' do not exist?
And how do you know 'light' when 'darkness' do not exist?
How do you know 'is' when 'is not' do not exist?

Everything in this universe is based on those opposing pair concept.
Some actors choose to play the "is" role and some actors choose to play the "is not " role.
Yet all actors are serving the director, in their own unique way.
So yes nobody is to blame, either the "protagonist" or the "antagonist".

Yes you are right, how would we value the blessing of life for our loved ones. if we dont know, realize and witness death and some very tragic deaths. One of my nephew in a very young age died and since then i live in fear and gratitude to almighty for my own children.
Some times I feel whatever going to happen will happen to me or to humanity as a whole and nothing can change that or alter it. As if this is a movie am playing a part and i will have to accept what ever the plot or role or twist comes in.
In Quran God has also revealed that to some nations or some specific person(s) he favored among all worlds,... then there are those "not favored" or "not so blessed with his mercy".. the concept you mentioned as opposite pairs.

However the only thing which makes me feel so hopeful is that despite all, God reward the mohsineen and shakereen. (i could not find the exact english words that conveys the powerful arabic words here). Quran 37:105

So I am hopeful that the good deeds wont go away all in vain and that perhaps God will forgive us for our transgressions

Best Regards,

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +114/-3
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2023, 07:56:27 PM »
Yes you are right, how would we value the blessing of life for our loved ones. if we dont know, realize and witness death and some very tragic deaths. One of my nephew in a very young age died and since then i live in fear and gratitude to almighty for my own children.

Consciousness never dies, identity / physical bodies shall wither and dies.
Even planet or even stars, all of it will dies.
Yet a new stars and planet will born from the debris.. from death, a new creation is born.
The only thing that doesn't change is change.

Thus when one does not fear death any longer, what else thus he/she will fear?
Understand this to overcome and transmute the negative vibration of fear.

"Do not attach yourself to something that is impermanent"
-- Siddharta

Some times I feel whatever going to happen will happen to me or to humanity as a whole and nothing can change that or alter it. As if this is a movie am playing a part and i will have to accept what ever the plot or role or twist comes in. In Quran God has also revealed that to some nations or some specific person(s) he favored among all worlds,... then there are those "not favored" or "not so blessed with his mercy".. the concept you mentioned as opposite pairs.

Everyone and everything is equally blessed with the source / father / creator mercy.
A suggestion that a specific group or specific identity is preferred / superior above others comes from the "negative" or the "is not". As it's the essence of "Pride".

We can observe the following:
- The superiority of Aryan race as proposed by Nazi Germany
- The superiority of Japanese as proposed by Japanese empire.
- The racial white preference of colonial period.
- The preferential of "Christians" over the pagans / non jesus believers.
- The preferential of "Chosen People" over the goyims (other nations) as mentioned in the Tanakh.
- The preferential of "Muslims" over the "Kufr".

While Pride has it's opposite pair, Humility.

You are not inferior to Satan, Devil and whatever names one came up for the "negatives".
They are vibrating at 'lower frequency' and they will try to instill 'pride' as an entrance to lower your frequency.
Understand 'how they works' through your own discernment and they shall no power over you.
Having said that; you are not superior over them either.

"The servants of Ar-Rahman are those who carry themselves around in this world with humility and serenity."
-- Q 25:63

"I have three treasures; Hold onto them and treasure them: Compassion, Frugality and Humility"
-- Tao The Ching