Author Topic: Why does it feel like the bad guys always win  (Read 1862 times)

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +3/-0
Re: Why does it feel like the bad guys always win
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2022, 07:18:29 PM »
Peace,

The conversation has evolved/devolved from Why does it feel like the bad guys always win to Money good or bad.

feelings are irrelevant, and who wins is an assumption that is not based on facts.  Submission to Allah is the best path forward.

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

jkhan

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-7
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2022, 10:10:46 PM »
Peace,

The conversation has evolved/devolved from Why does it feel like the bad guys always win to Money good or bad.

feelings are irrelevant, and who wins is an assumption that is not based on facts.  Submission to Allah is the best path forward.

Yes brother Hawk.  I agree with you... But Sarah has figured out possibly that those who have wealth is earned through bad ways and they seems to succeed in life rather than guys who take right approach. In earning wealth... Unethical cannot be winning..

BTW saving for future is not hoarding..
Hoarding for no purpose is not saving either..

Saving has intention but not hoarding even it has it is evil...
If anyone read QURAN verses meticulously 28:76 onwards one would understand how unfortunate those who hoard. . 28:76 -84 had total answer to this hoarding issue. Gof doesn't gift wealth to anyone to merely hoard... That's disastrous assumption. .
Thank you... .

Emre_1974tr

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-12
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2022, 09:24:38 AM »
The verses encourage wealth and impose no limits on it. Being rich in a halal way enriches others and prevents wealth from being concentrated in a few. But getting rich in the haram way, i.e. through evil, is the opposite, and this is what is forbidden in the verses.

In the libertarian liberal/capitalist system envisioned by the Qur'an, powerful individuals naturally limit each other, and in the long run the whole society is enriched. In any case, if wealth and power are in the hands of good people/Muslims, the world will be a paradise and cooperation will be at its highest level.

On the other hand, pagan communist and all leftist philosophies that limit the individual ensure that wealth remains in the hands of a few. It creates a miserable society.

Those who try to limit wealth are those who declare war on God's revelations and system.

These corrupters who claim to speak in the name of God are doing the same thing in every field. They are the ones who corrupt religion and create prohibitions and harams.

If there was a mathematical limit to prosperity, God would have said so in His verses. For example, He would have said, "It is forbidden to earn or possess more than this many kilos of gold." Or He would have said, "It is forbidden to have wealth equivalent to diamonds larger than this many kilos of diamonds." But apparently there is no such limit. Just as the oppressors who corrupt the religion try to limit zakat by saying "zakat is one-fortieth of the wealth", they also try to declare imaginary prohibitions on general wealth. By the way, let me point out again that trillions of dollars of money cannot even buy a big diamond, a piece of stone, so trillions of dollars is not something to be overestimated.

And these pagan communist oppressors try to dictate the wrong ways to earn money in a halal way. For example, some of them try to declare labor as the only halal way of earning money. They even make inheritance haram. These communists are at war with God's verses and system. But if you ask them, they say, "We are reformers, we are upholding justice." In reality, they are the evil ones who try to prevent wealth and power from falling into the hands of Muslims/good people. They ignore verses they do not like. They are like drunkards and they think they are on the right path.

They also distort concepts such as hoarding and waste. They give the opposite meaning to what their verses say.

Buying a trillion-dollar painting or diamonds is not wasteful. Your money is not disappearing, it is just changing its form, even becoming an investment gain. Instead of money sitting in a safe, it becomes a commodity.

It is not hoarding/stacking that is forbidden in the verses. The verses criticize earning unfairly and not sharing. It criticizes not spending your money at all. It says to share as much as you wish from what you do not need. It never says to give what is left over. The need is already infinite.

You are already spending your wealth somehow. You buy property or land and your money is already in the market. The factories and other commercial investments you make to increase your own wealth are also the use of your wealth for the good of the people of the world.

Getting rich in a halal way does not harm others, on the contrary, it benefits others. In other words, you are not hoarding someone else's property or share in halal earnings. But in haram earning, you are stealing someone else's property and hoarding someone else's share. In halal earning, the opposite is the case, and mostly you are creating a field of benefit from scratch.

David and Solomon's wealth was only for themselves. They were free to share their wealth or not, because it belonged to them alone, trillions of trillions. All halal wealth is like that, and there is no limit to wealth. This is the case in this world and in the Hereafter.

Peace

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +13/-8
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2022, 01:29:51 PM »
Peace Hawk and Jkhan.
You are both right.
On reflection, the conversation between bother Emre and myself has deviated from the question of the topic.
Sorry sister Sarah about going off-topic.
GOD bless you both.
Peace.
PS. Brother hawk if you remember a while back I told you I had a dream a genie offered me three wishes-billions, wisdom or eternal life and I chose wisdom.
Well I told my wife to bury all my billions with me when I die.
She said: Do not worry ,I have already transferred all your money from our joint account into my personal bank account and I will write you a cheque . I will seal it in an envelope and put it in your coffin to bury with you.That way it would not matter if I  die before you.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Emre_1974tr

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-12
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2022, 06:43:47 PM »

Also, could it be possible that some people are born with certain blessings more than others because of our past life? The one before this life in which we were ignorant and agreed to 'the trust' to take the test on earth? Maybe some were worse than others and therefore were born into less advantageous circumstances? But then again, did we have previous life or were we dead and our souls agreed to the trust?

No souls and no reincarnation,

According to the Qur'an, the world and the Hereafter are one
The Qur'an says that rewards and punishments will begin to take place in this world:

-Who is more unjust than those who prevent the remembrance of the name of Allah in the mosques of Allah and seek to destroy them? They have no choice but to enter them with fear. For them is humiliation in this world and a great punishment in the Hereafter." (Al-Baqarah 114)

-I will punish those who disbelieve with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers! (Surah Al-Imran, verse 56)

-And Allah has given them the blessings of this world and the good reward of the Hereafter; for Allah loves those who do good deeds. (Surah Ali Imran, verse 148) (This verse refers to people who enjoy the life of paradise, beauty and blessings both in this world and in the Hereafter).

- Guide us to the right path, the path of those whom you have blessed.(Fatiha 6-7)

-And some of them say: "Our Lord, give us the best in this world and the Hereafter, and protect us from the torment of the Fire". These receive their share of what they have earned." (Al-Baqarah 201-202) (This verse also states that those who desire good things both in this world and in the Hereafter are on the right path)

-Satan calls you to evil, frightens you with poverty and commands you to be stingy. But Allah is the Giver of abundance, and Allah is abundant in His bounty, and He knows everything. Allah gives wealth and abundance to whom He wills. Surely such have attained a great good. Those who are wise will take an example from this (Al-Baqarah 268)

-Say, "Who can forbid what Allah has provided for His servants as adornment and what He has provided as sustenance, which is pure? "Say again, "These are for the believers in this world, and for them alone in the Hereafter." This is how We explain Our verses to those who understand.(Surah Araf, verse 32) (In this verse it is said that the beauties in this world are actually prepared for the believers, but it is also known that the disbelievers can also benefit from the blessings in this world, but in the Hereafter only the believers will benefit).

-O you who believe! Those who associate partners with Allah are unclean people, do not let them come near the Masjid al-Haram after this year, and if you are afraid of poverty, know that Allah will soon make you rich with His bounties.(Surat al-Tawbah verse 28)

-O Allah, Who has created for you whatever is on the earth.(Al-Baqarah 29)

-O mankind! Eat lawfully and pleasantly from the sustenance of the earth (Al-Baqarah 168)

-Did not God find you an orphan and shelter you? Did He not find you astray and guide you to the right path? Did He not find you poor and make you rich? (Surah Duha, Verses 6-7-8) (Here, first the undesirable, bad situation is mentioned and then the desired good situations are mentioned. From being an orphan to being sheltered, from being confused to being on the right path, and finally from being poor to being rich).

-Suleyman prayed, "O Lord, forgive me. Give me a kingdom that no one can reach after this. Verily, You are the bestower of all desires." (Surat al-Sad, verse 35) (It is also said in other verses that Prophet Solomon asked for the love of wealth for the remembrance of Allah and that he was given a kingdom that no one else could reach).

"Allah gives the example of a slave who is incapable of anything, who is the property of another, and one who spends out of the good provision We have given him secretly and openly. Do they ever become one?" (Nahl 75)

Yes, here too, a poor and unfree person who does not benefit anyone is compared to a rich and free person who does good deeds and gives zakat, and wealth is favored.

- Allah wishes you ease, not hardship (from verse 185 of Al-Baqarah) (According to this and many other similar verses, what Allah wants to see in His servants is a life as free from hardship as possible, full of ease and beauty).

Surah Taha, Verse 124: Whoever turns away from My remembrance/Qur'an, for him there is a hard and tedious way of life, and on the Day of Resurrection We will raise him up blind (the verse states that sinners will live a life of hardship in this world and will be losers in the Hereafter).

One of Allah's methods of punishment on earth is to impose poverty and withhold blessings:

Surah Anam, verse 146: And We forbade the Jews all hoofed animals, and We forbade them the fat of cattle and sheep, except that which is on their backs, on their intestines, or on their tails attached to their bones. And We made it a punishment for their transgression. Verily, We are truthful in all things. (This verse seems to forbid things that are not normally forbidden as a punishment).

- And a mark of humiliation, oppression and poverty was put upon them, and they were struck with a wrath from Allah. (From Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 61...) (Again, we see impoverishment, i.e. deprivation of worldly blessings, as Allah's method of punishment in this world).

Surat al-Nisa, Verse 160: Because of the Jews' injustice and their turning away from the way of Allah, We forbade them many of the good things of the world which were lawful for them. (Again we see the prohibition of the good things of the world as a result of sinfulness.)

PEOPLE'S WRONGDOINGS ARE THE CAUSE OF THE WORLD'S TROUBLES

-The reason for this is this: Allah will not change a blessing once bestowed on a people unless they change the reason for it, and Allah is All-Hearing and All-Knowing. (Surah Al-Anfal, verse 53) (If calamities keep befalling a people or a tribe, something is wrong and they are being warned).

On the other hand, those who do good begin to experience beauty in this world as well, meaning that they are often tested with beauty:

Surah Al-Anfal Verse 17: Then you did not kill them, but Allah killed them; and when you threw, you did not throw, but Allah did. This was to give the believers a good test. Verily Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing!

Surat al-Jinn, verse 16.-17: Indeed, if they had followed the straight path, We would certainly have watered them with abundant water. That We may test them in it. And whoever turns away from the remembrance of his Lord (the Qur'an), his Lord will cause him to enter a torment that increases.

The Qur'an also commands us to be strong materially, technologically and militarily:

Surah Al-Anfal, Verse 60: And you, prepare against them horses bred for war from every kind of force that is in your power, so that you may frighten Allah's enemy and your enemy, and other enemies whom you do not know, but Allah knows. Whatever you spend in the way of Allah will be fully repaid to you and you will not suffer any loss. (This is possible with material power and wealth, especially nowadays when there is no way to fulfill this commandment without technological and material power).

Surat al-Anam, Verse 140: Those who kill their children out of ignorance and thoughtlessness and forbid what Allah has given them as sustenance, slandering Allah, have certainly suffered loss. Surely they have gone astray and have never succeeded. (Seeing the beauties of the world as sinful and turning away from them is shown as deviation)

LET US CONTINUE TO GIVE EXAMPLES OF VERSES THAT EMPHASIZE THE UNITY OF THE WORLD AND THE HEREAFTER:

Surat al-Tawbah Verse 74: They swear by Allah that they do not say. Indeed, they said the word of disbelief, and after they became Muslims, they again disbelieved and plotted the murder which they failed to accomplish. And there was no reason for them to seek revenge except that Allah had enriched them with His Messenger from His Divine bounty. If they repent, it will be better for them, but if they turn away, Allah will punish them with a painful punishment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have neither a protector nor a helper in the earth.

Surah Hasr Verse 3: If Allah had not written for them exile, He would surely have tormented them in this world. And in the Hereafter there is for them the torment of fire.

Surah Araf, Verse 152: Verily, those who take the calf as a god will receive wrath from their Lord and humiliation in the life of this world. Thus do We punish the slanderers.

Surat al-Fussilet, Verse 16: So We sent upon them on inauspicious days the wind of shaking (a freezing or noisy whirlwind) to make them taste the torment of humiliation in the life of this world. Surely the torment of the Hereafter is more painful, and they will not be saved.

Surah Zumar, Verse 26: And Allah made them taste humiliation in the life of this world. Surely the torment of the Hereafter is greater. If only they knew.

The sinners begin to taste what they have done in this world and begin to be punished, and the tribulations of this world also serve as a warning:

Surat al-Sajdah verse 21: Verily, We shall make them taste of the nearer torment (the torment of this world) before the greatest torment, lest they turn back.

Humans are responsible for adversity. Allah never oppresses His servants, people only oppress themselves:

-Whatever good and kindness befalls you is from Allah. Whatever evil and ugliness reaches you is from your own soul. We have sent you as a messenger to mankind, and Allah is sufficient as a witness.(Surah Al-Nisa, verse 79)

Surat al-Rum, Verse 36: And when We bestow upon mankind a Mercy, they trust in it; and when evil befalls them because of what their hands have done, they despair.

Surat al-Rum, Verse 41: Mischief has come upon the land and the sea because of what their own hands have earned, that Allah may make them taste some of what they used to do, that they may desist.

Sura Sura 30: Whatever misfortune has befallen you is because of what your own hands have earned. Yet He forgives many of them.

Those who are on the right path begin to be rewarded and tested with beauty in this world:

Surat al-Ankabut, verse 27: And We bestowed on him Isaac and Ya'qub, and We bestowed the prophethood and the Book on his offspring, and We gave him his reward in this world. Surely he is of the righteous in the Hereafter.

Surat al-Mumin, Verse 51: Surely We will help Our messengers and those who believe, both in the life of this world and on the Day when the witnesses will stand.

Surat al-Zumar, Verse 10: Say by me: "O My servants who believe, take refuge with your Lord in piety. Those who do good in this world will have good in this world. Allah's earth is wide. Only those who are patient will be rewarded without calculation."

Surah Nahl, Verse 122: And We have given him good in this world, and surely he will be among the good in the Hereafter.

Surat al-Nahl verse 41: And as for those who emigrated for the sake of Allah after they were oppressed, We shall certainly establish them well in this world, and the reward of the Hereafter is greater, if they only knew.

Surah Ibrahim, verse 27: Allah establishes those who believe with an unchanging promise in this world and in the Hereafter. As for those who do wrong, He confounds them, and Allah does whatever He wills.

Verse 64 of Surah Yunus: For them is good news in the life of this world and in the Hereafter. There is no change in the promises of Allah; this is the great salvation!

Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 265: And those who spend their wealth to seek the pleasure of Allah and to make themselves or some of them share in the Way of Allah, their case is like that of a garden on a hill, upon which a mighty shower falls and increases its fruits twofold. If a shower does not fall, a dew will surely fall on it. Allah is watching over what you do.

Peace

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +3/-0
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2022, 08:00:30 PM »
Peace Hawk and Jkhan.
You are both right.
On reflection, the conversation between bother Emre and myself has deviated from the question of the topic.
Sorry sister Sarah about going off-topic.
GOD bless you both.
Peace.
PS. Brother hawk if you remember a while back I told you I had a dream a genie offered me three wishes-billions, wisdom or eternal life and I chose wisdom.
Well I told my wife to bury all my billions with me when I die.
She said: Do not worry ,I have already transferred all your money from our joint account into my personal bank account and I will write you a cheque . I will seal it in an envelope and put it in your coffin to bury with you.That way it would not matter if I  die before you.

:)  In that case your wife will be very well taken care of and so will you!   :)

Yes brother Hawk.  I agree with you... But Sarah has figured out possibly that those who have wealth is earned through bad ways and they seems to succeed in life rather than guys who take right approach. In earning wealth... Unethical cannot be winning..

BTW saving for future is not hoarding..
Hoarding for no purpose is not saving either..

Saving has intention but not hoarding even it has it is evil...
If anyone read QURAN verses meticulously 28:76 onwards one would understand how unfortunate those who hoard. . 28:76 -84 had total answer to this hoarding issue. God doesn't gift wealth to anyone to merely hoard... That's disastrous assumption. .
Thank you... .

I agree

To quote the Arab proverb:

"the richest person is not the one who has the most but the one who needs the least"

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden