Author Topic: Did Muhammad come five centuries later to Issa? Is that correct?  (Read 250 times)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
2:91
And when it is said to them, Believe in what Allah has revealed, they say: We believe in that which was revealed to us; and they deny what is besides that, while it is the truth verifying that which they have. Say: Why then did you kill Allah's Prophets before if you were indeed believers?

61:6
And when Isa son of Marium said: O children of Israel! surely I am the messenger of Allah to you, verifying that which is before me of the Taurat and giving the good news of a Messenger who will come after me, his name being Ahmad, but when he came to them with clear arguments they said: This is clear magic.

I sense that the period between Musa and Isa is very short and between Isa and Mohamed also not much.. Not like what history depicts.. only 3-4 generations.. 

Have anyone feel same like i realize.. I think Muhammed came just after few years of death of Isa.. that makes sense to me... Any research pls share....

Iyyaka

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-3
Re: Did Muhammad come five centuries later to Issa? Is that correct?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 09:59:15 PM »
Rachid Benzine, Islamologist: "For lack of History, we tell ourselves stories and it ends up making History !"

5:19 :
O People of the Holy Scripture ! Now, after a long time during which no apostles have appeared, there has come unto you [this] Our Apostle to make [the truth] clear to you, lest you say, "No bearer of glad tidings has come unto us, nor any warner ": for now there has come unto you a bearer of glad tidings and a warner -since God has the power to will anything

57:16:
Has not the time come for those who had faith to open up their hearts for the remembrance of God, and the truth that is revealed herein? And they should not be like those who were given the Holy Scripture before, and the waiting became long for them, so their hearts became hardened, and many of them were wicked.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 10:32:21 PM »
Rachid Benzine, Islamologist: "For lack of History, we tell ourselves stories and it ends up making History !"

5:19 :
O People of the Holy Scripture ! Now, after a long time during which no apostles have appeared, there has come unto you [this] Our Apostle to make [the truth] clear to you, lest you say, "No bearer of glad tidings has come unto us, nor any warner ": for now there has come unto you a bearer of glad tidings and a warner -since God has the power to will anything

57:16:
Has not the time come for those who had faith to open up their hearts for the remembrance of God, and the truth that is revealed herein? And they should not be like those who were given the Holy Scripture before, and the waiting became long for them, so their hearts became hardened, and many of them were wicked.

Thank you brother...

Yes i have not provided any evidences to substantiate my concern... I accept that...but why conclude that Muhammad came after nearly 6 centuries..

Above two verses not justify my claim.. do they?

5:19 the word ''fatra' doesn't say "after a long time during which no apostles" ... but fatra is meant in these verses is slacken or lightened.,... it cannot mean after long period literally..

57:16 is totally irrelevant to my concern...does it?

refer 20:86So Moses returned to his people, angry and grieved. He said, "O my people, did your Lord not make you a good promise? Then, was the time [of its fulfillment] too long for you, or did you wish that wrath from your Lord descend upon you, so you broke your promise [of obedience] to me?""

above verses you furnished doesn't justify that Quran was revealed 6 centuries later to Injeel

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 10:37:36 PM »
Thank you brother...

Yes i have not provided any evidences to substantiate my concern... I accept that...but why conclude that Muhammad came after nearly 6 centuries..

Above two verses not justify my claim.. do they?

5:19 the word ''fatra' doesn't say "after a long time during which no apostles" ... but fatra is meant in these verses is slacken or lightened.,... it cannot mean after long period literally..

57:16 is totally irrelevant to my concern...does it?

refer 20:86So Moses returned to his people, angry and grieved. He said, "O my people, did your Lord not make you a good promise? Then, was the time [of its fulfillment] too long for you, or did you wish that wrath from your Lord descend upon you, so you broke your promise [of obedience] to me?""

above verses you furnished doesn't justify that Quran was revealed 6 centuries later to Injeel

look at the below verse..

28:45 "But We produced [many] generations [after Moses], and prolonged was their duration. And you were not a resident among the people of Madyan, reciting to them Our verses, but We were senders [of this message].

it is really hinting huge evidences that Mohammed was not 1000s of years after Musa..
Issa came after very few generations of Musa and Mohammed came just after few generations to Issa..

God knows best... But quran indicates something.. but further thorough research may come to a good conclusion..

note: what is Generation.. roughly 25 to 30 years then three generations are roughly 75 years... during this period since their life were prolonged, they may be living.. i mean those who lived while Isa was alive may well have lived during the period of Muhammed.. at least few...

Read 28:40-55 taking into consideration my topic,., what one would understand... unless you think otherwise..no harm..

Iyyaka

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-3
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 12:00:09 AM »
Sorry brother i cannot follow you on this kind of subject.

Otherwiwe, on the archaeological side, the dating of the Hegira is proven (I know for you it is not propably a proof):
https://reveniraucoran.fr/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/The_Inscription_of_Zuhayr_the_oldest_Isl.pdf

good luck in your research

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 12:43:45 AM »
Sorry brother i cannot follow you on this kind of subject.

Otherwiwe, on the archaeological side, the dating of the Hegira is proven (I know for you it is not propably a proof):
https://reveniraucoran.fr/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/The_Inscription_of_Zuhayr_the_oldest_Isl.pdf

good luck in your research

It is okay dear brother...6 centuries is by no means a perfect verified period through quran... so it is no harm researching..
When we explore many more things comes out... Thank you for your cooperation..
Always appreciate lovely brother....
peace..

Iyyaka

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-3
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 02:29:22 AM »
It is okay dear brother...6 centuries is by no means a perfect verified period through quran... so it is no harm researching..
When we explore many more things comes out... Thank you for your cooperation..
Always appreciate lovely brother....
peace..
Thanks Bro.
God bless you.

Emre_1974tr

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-4
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2021, 03:07:39 AM »
Joshua was Jesus

Jesus is the nephew of Moses and he has come to earth much earlier than you think.

The Yusha/Joshua mentioned in the False Torah(hadith book) is actually Isa/Jesus.

I showed this in my Turkish article:

http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/2018/03/isa-peygamber-musa-ve-harun.html

I said that Jesus/Joshua is the nephew of Moses and he lived in much older times than your think. And he was born in Ancient Egypt..

The pharaohons had a culture of cross-hands and feet. (and cutting theme with X shape/crosswise).

The stories of Osiris and Horus were inspired by the life of Jesus. Because Jesus lived in an age before.

Unfortunately, people always do what they do. They paganized the life story of the Prophet. Christianity was also created based on this story after centuries.

Since Jesus lived in a much older age than is believed, we can see that the life story of Osiris and Horus was created by being influenced by him. If the Qur'an had not given this information to us, people would still think the opposite and continue to think that the life story of Jesus was inspired by Osiris and similar legends. Thanks to the Holy Qur'an, we can see that Jesus lived long before Osiris or other stories, in short, the opposite of what was supposed.

Unfortunately, Christians have made the same mistake as other people. They adopted the deified, modified story of the Prophet as religion and inscribed it in their false Bibles.

And thus, the Qur'an corrected many more errors of the fake Bibles on the market; Jesus lived in a much older age than is thought, his name was Isa/Joshua, he was the nephew of the Prophets Moses and Aaron and was never crucified. And of course he was only a servant, a prophet. It had no holiness. Just like other living things and creatures...

and; In ancient Egypt there was a tradition of crossing the hands and feet:

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609989.0

https://www.miracles-of-quran.com/crucifixion.html

Thanks to the Holy Quran, we learned that Jesus was actually Joshua.

And we also learned that in ancient Egypt pagans crossed hands and feet.

And pantheist pagans were cutting hands and feet crosswise in every age.

The Qur'an states that Muslims can respond in the same way as self-defense against this persecution of Muslims by pagans:

5:33 The just retribution for those who fight GOD and His messenger, and commit horrendous crimes, is to be killed, or crucified, or to have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or to be banished from the land. This is to humiliate them in this life, then they suffer a far worse retribution in the Hereafter.,

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2021, 02:10:44 AM »
Joshua was Jesus

Jesus is the nephew of Moses and he has come to earth much earlier than you think.

The Yusha/Joshua mentioned in the False Torah(hadith book) is actually Isa/Jesus.

I showed this in my Turkish article:

http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/2018/03/isa-peygamber-musa-ve-harun.html

I said that Jesus/Joshua is the nephew of Moses and he lived in much older times than your think. And he was born in Ancient Egypt..

The pharaohons had a culture of cross-hands and feet. (and cutting theme with X shape/crosswise).

The stories of Osiris and Horus were inspired by the life of Jesus. Because Jesus lived in an age before.

Unfortunately, people always do what they do. They paganized the life story of the Prophet. Christianity was also created based on this story after centuries.

Since Jesus lived in a much older age than is believed, we can see that the life story of Osiris and Horus was created by being influenced by him. If the Qur'an had not given this information to us, people would still think the opposite and continue to think that the life story of Jesus was inspired by Osiris and similar legends. Thanks to the Holy Qur'an, we can see that Jesus lived long before Osiris or other stories, in short, the opposite of what was supposed.

Unfortunately, Christians have made the same mistake as other people. They adopted the deified, modified story of the Prophet as religion and inscribed it in their false Bibles.

And thus, the Qur'an corrected many more errors of the fake Bibles on the market; Jesus lived in a much older age than is thought, his name was Isa/Joshua, he was the nephew of the Prophets Moses and Aaron and was never crucified. And of course he was only a servant, a prophet. It had no holiness. Just like other living things and creatures...

and; In ancient Egypt there was a tradition of crossing the hands and feet:

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609989.0

https://www.miracles-of-quran.com/crucifixion.html

Thanks to the Holy Quran, we learned that Jesus was actually Joshua.

And we also learned that in ancient Egypt pagans crossed hands and feet.

And pantheist pagans were cutting hands and feet crosswise in every age.

The Qur'an states that Muslims can respond in the same way as self-defense against this persecution of Muslims by pagans:

5:33 The just retribution for those who fight GOD and His messenger, and commit horrendous crimes, is to be killed, or crucified, or to have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or to be banished from the land. This is to humiliate them in this life, then they suffer a far worse retribution in the Hereafter.,

What do you think that Muhammad lived only couple generations after Issa?
Or 6 centuries later.. Why historical statement should be accepted according to Quran?

Addition :One thing incontrovertiblly manifest that Torah Injeel and Quran were all in tact without any corruption up until prophet Muhammad's  demise.. It gives me a hint that musa issa and Mohammad were not far in time

Emre_1974tr

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-4
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2021, 11:11:41 AM »
What do you think that Muhammad lived only couple generations after Issa?
Or 6 centuries later.. Why historical statement should be accepted according to Quran?

Addition :One thing incontrovertiblly manifest that Torah Injeel and Quran were all in tact without any corruption up until prophet Muhammad's  demise.. It gives me a hint that musa issa and Mohammad were not far in time

Yes, there is nothing reliable in official history.

Of course, Muhammad may have arrived shortly after Jesus.

But there is another option, other prophets may have come after Jesus. That is, in the period between Muhammad and Jesus...

Meanwhile, the verses say that the elite hide the books from the public.