Author Topic: Questions to John..  (Read 1239 times)

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
Re: Questions to John..
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2021, 09:01:32 PM »
Dude your approach to understand Quran is sheer negative... You have already decided that you not gonna agree with Quran and with that mindset you are reading and you present here.. Your intention is not finding the truth but to mock..

The particular verse in concern for you is something that happens on the day of Judgement... Until it happens why you bother.. Let the translators translate as they want.. But witness what exactly meant by the verse.. Everything in Quran will not give us exact meaning what God intended.. Coz something He talks of Ghaib.. Then we can only guess. Better not guess.. Verses in Quran itself clears it 3:7 ,,,we believe in it.. Speculation is not equal to truth..

God says in Quran  He has eyes.. he has two hands.. He has fist.. But we can't speculate..
Why you really worry, while bible says God created human being in his shape in clear language without any ambiguity Genesis 1:26:27... So.. Bible clearly accepts God has shin bones.. We all know Jesus had shin bones..  :rotfl:..after all he was a god.. But I don't know he could overtake black man in your most concerned organ..  :rotfl:

You are an intellectual coward and continue to be intellectually dishonest. You challenged me to put up any translator rendering the verse as 'shin'. You mocked me for even suggesting that the Koran would say your god has a shin. I accepted your challenge and responded in spades, producing 20 translators who said the verse has the word 'shin'. So, rather than be a man and admit you were wrong, you now in "bad ass" temper say "Let the translators translate as they want."

"God says in Quran  He has eyes.. he has two hands.. He has fist..", yep, and now you're are trying to make a purse out of a sow's ear. Your god is no different to any of the pagan, polytheists "gods".

As for Genesis 1:26,27, you misrepresent the Bible. It does not say, as your claim, that humans are made in God's "shape", but in his "image", two entirely different concepts.

You claim "We all know Jesus had shin bones." All this does is highlight your appalling lack of understanding Christian theology. Jesus tells us that "Yet the time is coming, yes, and has already come, when true worshippers will worship in spirit and in reality. Indeed, the Father looks for men who will worship him like that. God is spirit, and those who worship him can only worship in spirit and in reality.” (John 4) However, he also UNAMBIGUOUSLY claimed and proved he was the Father's only begotten eternal Son who clothed himself in a body of human flesh and dwelt among us (notwithstanding your refusal to address the evidence that Jesus' own words are true!). As the incarnate God, Jesus of course had a shin. The problem with your Islam is that your fake god eternally sports a shin bone, a physical face, eyes...How pagan can you get!

Apparently you strain to keep the debate honest when you refuse to quote your opponent's source accurately, do not concede the point when you've been proved wrong, preferring to deflect the debate to inapposite subjects.

And as for this comment, "Everything in Quran will not give us exact meaning what God intended.", such an admission only proves that the Koran is incoherent and not the work of the true God because incoherence is never a guide to truth. The only entity resolved to dull the mind and keep people from Truth is the "god of the age", namely Satan. After all, as the Scriptures state unequivocally, "God’s messengers? They are counterfeits of the real thing, dishonest practitioners, “God’s messengers” only by their own appointment. Nor do their tactics surprise me when I consider how Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is only to be expected that his agents shall have the appearance of ministers of righteousness—but they will get their deserts one day." (2 Corinthians 11)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2021, 09:16:43 PM »
You are an intellectual coward and continue to be intellectually dishonest. You challenged me to put up any translator rendering the verse as 'shin'. You mocked me for even suggesting that the Koran would say your god has a shin. I accepted your challenge and responded in spades, producing 20 translators who said the verse has the word 'shin'. So, rather than be a man and admit you were wrong, you now in "bad ass" temper say "Let the translators translate as they want."

"God says in Quran  He has eyes.. he has two hands.. He has fist..", yep, and now you're are trying to make a purse out of a sow's ear. Your god is no different to any of the pagan, polytheists "gods".

As for Genesis 1:26,27, you misrepresent the Bible. It does not say, as your claim, that humans are made in God's "shape", but in his "image", two entirely different concepts.

You claim "We all know Jesus had shin bones." All this does is highlight your appalling lack of understanding Christian theology. Jesus tells us that "Yet the time is coming, yes, and has already come, when true worshippers will worship in spirit and in reality. Indeed, the Father looks for men who will worship him like that. God is spirit, and those who worship him can only worship in spirit and in reality.” (John 4) However, he also UNAMBIGUOUSLY claimed and proved he was the Father's only begotten eternal Son who clothed himself in a body of human flesh and dwelt among us (notwithstanding your refusal to address the evidence that Jesus' own words are true!). As the incarnate God, Jesus of course had a shin. The problem with your Islam is that your fake god eternally sports a shin bone, a physical face, eyes...How pagan can you get!

Apparently you strain to keep the debate honest when you refuse to quote your opponent's source accurately, do not concede the point when you've been proved wrong, preferring to deflect the debate to inapposite subjects.

And as for this comment, "Everything in Quran will not give us exact meaning what God intended.", such an admission only proves that the Koran is incoherent and not the work of the true God because incoherence is never a guide to truth. The only entity resolved to dull the mind and keep people from Truth is the "god of the age", namely Satan. After all, as the Scriptures state unequivocally, "God’s messengers? They are counterfeits of the real thing, dishonest practitioners, “God’s messengers” only by their own appointment. Nor do their tactics surprise me when I consider how Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is only to be expected that his agents shall have the appearance of ministers of righteousness—but they will get their deserts one day." (2 Corinthians 11)

Thank you...
At least you accepted I am intellectual...  :whatever: ...

So.. May I know what is the definition of image..  :rotfl:

26 Then God said, “Let us make man[a] in our IMAGE, after our LIKENESS. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

27 So God created man in HIS OWN IMAGE,
    in the IMAGE of God he created him;
    male and female he created them.

yeah yeah.. You are good at twisting even manifesting verses...

Was Jesus God OR not?  For you yes... What was his shape or even image?
I can see two legs nailed to the cross, with one piece.. Lol.. Legs without shins?  :rotfl:
Do we OR anyone on Earth know any other Jesus other than what Israelite claimed?  So.. He is the guy with shin.. Or after ressurection without shins :rotfl:

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +14/-3
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2021, 09:21:22 PM »
Here are my BETTER TRANSLATIONS of = YOUR FAKE BOOK. :rotfl:

Writing and reading comprehension disorder (or comprehension deficit) - ADHD / S-RCD disease

Some strategies to help a child with reading comprehension disorder include:

Why don’t they research the (translations/interpretations of the) Qur’an? Don’t they realize that if it(s translations/interpretations) was from someone other than Allah, they would find many discrepancies in it (4:82)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +9/-4
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2021, 11:42:10 PM »
Thanks John.
 So by your logic if 20 translators agree with a meaning, they must be right?

What kind of logic is this?
Even if the majority of humans agree on something, it means nothing. Why bother with evidence in this case.?
Just  be on the majority s side and you have your evidence.
Why do you even request answers to your questions?
Can you see your logic?
It is pointless discussing  when all you have to do  to prove anything is find 20  or 50 or 1000 or...people who agree on something and believe it.
Your case is clear. Can you see mine?
I wish you the best in your journey.
May the Lord bless you and guide us both.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2021, 02:15:19 AM »
Thank you...
At least you accepted I am intellectual...  :whatever: ...

So.. May I know what is the definition of image..  :rotfl:

26 Then God said, “Let us make man[a] in our IMAGE, after our LIKENESS. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

27 So God created man in HIS OWN IMAGE,
    in the IMAGE of God he created him;
    male and female he created them.

yeah yeah.. You are good at twisting even manifesting verses...

Was Jesus God OR not?  For you yes... What was his shape or even image?
I can see two legs nailed to the cross, with one piece.. Lol.. Legs without shins?  :rotfl:
Do we OR anyone on Earth know any other Jesus other than what Israelite claimed?  So.. He is the guy with shin.. Or after ressurection without shins :rotfl:

As I said, intellectually dishonest.

As I have not yet to say, but now will, CHILD!

You refuse to address the points I make and thus, QED...

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2021, 02:17:55 AM »

Why don’t they research the (translations/interpretations of the) Qur’an? Don’t they realize that if it(s translations/interpretations) was from someone other than Allah, they would find many discrepancies in it (4:82)

As you've probably realised by now, I don't engage with you. However, on this occasion I will make an exception. Here's my response (to all your posts): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA8l2POQ1No

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2021, 02:21:55 AM »
Thanks John.
 So by your logic if 20 translators agree with a meaning, they must be right?

What kind of logic is this?
Even if the majority of humans agree on something, it means nothing. Why bother with evidence in this case.?
Just  be on the majority s side and you have your evidence.
Why do you even request answers to your questions?
Can you see your logic?
It is pointless discussing  when all you have to do  to prove anything is find 20  or 50 or 1000 or...people who agree on something and believe it.
Your case is clear. Can you see mine?
I wish you the best in your journey.
May the Lord bless you and guide us both.
Peace.

Yep, yep, yep...ignore the evidence of your own Islamic experts.

Busted, boy, busted by your own translators! Your fake god has a permanent shin, eyes, penis, bum, toes, eyelashes...and you want to take issue with Christian theology that says the Son of God, His Kalimat, took on flesh? Go figure!

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +9/-4
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2021, 02:55:32 AM »
Peace John.

The evidence I have is that you are making assumptions about me and not reading what I am saying to you, quote:

"Yep, yep, yep...ignore the evidence of your own Islamic experts."

Have I not told you that I have  no Islamic experts? I am not a Traditional Muslim. I do not belong to any sect or man made religion.

I simply submit to my Creator. GOD Alone.
Qoran is not a Muslim book.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnYGkYamV4U

Do not worry, you can also submit to your creator without changing your identity or religion. Just follow what GOD has revealed to Jesus.
Or just follow your ways and findings if you wish . You are free to choose and capable of making your own decisions.
GOD has given each human the choice to submit or otherwise.
Take care brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2021, 03:34:22 AM »
As I said, intellectually dishonest.

As I have not yet to say, but now will, CHILD!

You refuse to address the points I make and thus, QED...

But I like the word intellectual ..and after intellectual you add whatever..it doesn't matter...  :rotfl:

Have you answered my million dollar question big boy.. Where you have time.. Coz you are busy with black man stuff...  :wow

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +14/-3
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2021, 04:59:26 AM »
As you've probably realised by now, I don't engage with you.

Writing and reading comprehension disorder (or comprehension deficit) - ADHD / S-RCD disease

Some strategies to help a child with reading comprehension disorder include:

However, on this occasion I will make an exception. Here's my response (to all your posts): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA8l2POQ1No

better than stupid/retard..  :rotfl: