Author Topic: An important question about freewill  (Read 417 times)

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-1
Re: An important question about freewill
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2021, 01:47:52 AM »

Okay keep following me...  I have no time to wait for you..  :rotfl:

Of course ...

These people of ours have taken gods (Have you seen the one who has taken his own FREEWILL/whims as his god? Are you responsible for him? 25:43) apart from Him. Why do they not produce a clear authority concerning them? [NO CLEARY AUTHORITY AND INSIST ON LIES/DISCREPANCIES, THEREFORE] Who could do greater wrong than someone who invents a lie against Allah? (18:15)

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choice ...

The "consequences" = "invents a lie against Allah"

just a bunch of liars... with christian indoctrination

I swear I shall fill Hell with you and all who follow you/FREEWILL/MORAL RELATIVISM (7:18) On the Day We will say to Hell, "Are you full?" And it will say, "Are there some more?" (50:30) Those who have iman and do right actions, and how few they are! (38:24)

Emre_1974tr

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2021, 02:13:13 AM »
My Turkish article translated with machine:

Our Lord's knowledge does not affect free will.

The fact that God knows what we will do with our free will is interpreted by some people as "no free will". Objections such as “So we cannot do the opposite of what is known” are rising.

No, knowing what to choose with our free will does not affect the freedom of will. There is not even the slightest connection.

Being able to do the opposite of something is one thing, and doing it is another.

For example, let's say a person would choose option A in such and such an event. Our Lord knows this too. There is also the freedom to do the opposite, that is, not to choose this option. But he will choose option A by his own decision.

In short, he may not make the move of choosing option A, but he will do it anyway.

Man does not choose because Allah knows, but our Creator knows because he chooses option A of his own free will.

Let's take a different example:

11:107 Abiding therein as long as the heavens and the earth exist, except for what your Lord wishes. Your Lord does as He pleases.

11:108 As for those who are happy, they will be in the Paradise; abiding therein as long as the heavens and the earth exist, except for what your Lord wishes, a giving without end.

Almighty God is here telling us what he will do in the future.

And he says "I will never remove those in Paradise unless I wish otherwise"

And he promises he won't.

In other words, he says, "I can change my decision if I want, but those in Paradise will stay there forever because I have free willed them to stay."

This provides us with a second proof, another proof of free will.

In this case, we know what God will do in the future.

But it means that our knowing what God will do in the future does not affect His free will.

Just as His knowing what we are going to do does not affect our free will.

Being able to do something is one thing, doing it is another. And this is the result of free will.

Greetings and love.

http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/2011/07/rabbimizin-bilmesi-ozgur-iradeyi.html

And, again my other article with machine translation:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=tr&tl=en&u=http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/2011/07/kader-ve-ozgur-irade.html

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-1
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2021, 02:30:57 AM »

And, again ...

Are those among you who deny the truth/moral univesalism any better than these others,

or do you have immunity in the Books? (54:43)  :rotfl:

Have you seen the one who has taken his own FREEWILL/whims as his god? (25:43)
Have you seen the one who has taken his own FREEWILL/whims as his god? (45:23)

:rotfl:

If the truth were to follow their WHIMS AND DESIRES/FREEWILL/MORAL RELATIVISM, the heavens and the earth and everyone in them would have been brought to ruin. No indeed! We have given them their Reminder/MORAL UNIVERSALISM, but they have turned away from it. (23:71)

The believers/universalists should not take kafirun/relativists as friends rather than believers/universalists. Anyone who does that has nothing to do with Allah at all (3:28)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2021, 04:28:53 AM »

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choice ...

There you are... Well... That's perfect... That's what I have been explaining all the way...
Everyone has freewill and live the life and we will see the consequences of the day of judgement..  Thatvday we will be responsible for what we did with our free will.. God is innocent for what we did.. God is just...

Or your above statement is by chance missing some words.. Hope not..  :rotfl:

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-1
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2021, 11:22:59 AM »

Or your above statement is by chance missing some words.. Hope not..  :rotfl:

So leave anyone who denies this discourse to Me! We will lead them, step by step, into destruction (plane crash) from where they do not know. I will allow them more time. My subterfuge is sure. (68:44-45)

But as for those who deny Our Signs, We will lead them, step by step, into destruction (Do you not see that We send the shaytans against those who are kafir/relativists to goad them on? 19:83) from where they do not know. I will give them more time. My strategy is sure. (7:182-183)

It is this thought (moral relativism) which you assumed about (badly and against) your Lord/MORAL UNIVERALISM that led you to ruin, so that you became doomed. (41:23)

"It is this thought"

You can't fix stupid.. God's will for both heaven and hell, good and evil ... there is no such thing as your will (eg. Iblees, 2:30 "...said, ´Why put on it one who will cause corruption on it and shed blood when we glorify You with praise and proclaim Your purity?...´ ) :rotfl:

Is it other than the deen of Allah that you desire, when everything in the heavens and earth, willingly or unwillingly, submits to Him and to Him you will be returned [ie. You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choice .... therefore, no freewill]? (3:83)

what you call as "freewill" means "unwillingly", ie. it is not freewill

for both wills for heaven and hell belongs to ALLAH ALONE.. lol

When Allah desires to guide someone, He expands his breast to Islam (surrender to the sunnatullah/moral universalism). When He desires to misguide someone, He makes his breast narrow and constricted as if he were climbing up into the sky.

That is how Allah defiles those who have no iman (in moral universalism, sunnatullah) (6:125)

Consequence, IS NO COINCIDENCE!

That it is He alone who causes [you] to laugh and to weep (53:43)