Author Topic: Emotions, feelings & the metaphysical  (Read 271 times)

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Emotions, feelings & the metaphysical
« on: January 23, 2021, 12:09:44 PM »
Peace

I know certain feelings and emotions are physiological to a certain extent such as stress because we release stress hormones/ cortisol when experiencing it. When someone is happy or experiences positive emotions, they release happy hormones such as serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphins.

I often describe how I feel around other people as energy or an energy exchange. For example if someone treated me in a harsh, angry way I will describe it as them having thrown their bad energy at me because this is what it literally feels like. Even when you don't see the person's face or hear their voice, you can sense from the way they move, breath that they are for instance angry because they sometimes become extra quiet and still which is when you can sense something is wrong.

Some say this 'energy' does not exist. But you can literally feel it from firsthand experience. This is why the term 'energy vampire' is so commonly used. I personally call it 'energy' but I don't know the true nature of that energy apart from the physiological aspects of it. However, I think there's more to it on a metaphysical level because our souls feel it. Of course a lot of secular people do not believe in the soul or in the metaphysical which is probably why they argue against the existence of it.
'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
Re: Emotions, feelings & the metaphysical
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 12:22:41 AM »
There is something, invisible to physical eyes, that emanated or wrap the physical body of every living being.

People call this with many different names, Aura, Prana, Chi, Qi,
It's more of electro magnetically like kind of energy.

There is a very simple technique to test it's existence, by putting the palm of your hands close to each others.

And then as you focusing your mind on your palm, you can start to feel a 'gel' like electromagnetic field that exist between your palm, although you might not be able to see it using your physical eyes.

I found people are generally do have the capability to 'feel' the aura, both of themselves or others.
But some people do able to 'see' the aura and describing it as 'dynamic energetic field' with changing color.

Just like any other magnetic field, it has vibration. Thus frequency.
The vibrational frequency of the aura is tightly correlated with the being's emotional state and character.
That's why people often said something like "I sense very bad vibe from that person"...
It means that their vibrational frequency of their aura do not match / resonate with each other.

Every thing that you thought of, think, sense and feel will have an 'impact' to your own aura.
Hatred, Anger, Fear, Sadness, Guilt, Pride, Acceptance, Compassion, Love, Joy, Peace will have it's own effect on your overall aura vibrational frequency.

There is a great classic work, written in early 20th century which discuss this 'field' in great detail.
Man Visible and Invisible by C.W. Leadbeater
https://b-ok.cc/book/2491552/b65c6e

The practice of Yoga, Qigong, Taichi is a practice that contains exercises / techniques that work on this specific electro-magnetically aspect of human body with goal to balanced it.
And some traditions also use the same energetic field for 'martial art'.
https://youtu.be/Ban5TwkSBSQ?t=33