Author Topic: Conflicting views on Kaaba  (Read 304 times)

Rauf Murtuzov

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Conflicting views on Kaaba
« on: October 25, 2020, 07:25:36 AM »
There are conflicting views on daily prayers among Quran centrics

There are many who claim we should pray towards Kaaba

But there are also many who claim praying towards Kaaba is idol worshipping

How can this issue be solved?

TellMeTheTruth

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Conflicting views on Kaaba
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 08:09:24 AM »
Salam!
Refer to 2:177 for the answer.
 لَّيْسَ الْبِرَّ أَن تُوَلُّوا وُجُوهَكُمْ قِبَلَ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ وَلَـٰكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّـهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةِ وَالْكِتَابِ وَالنَّبِيِّينَ وَآتَى الْمَالَ عَلَىٰ حُبِّهِ ذَوِي الْقُرْبَىٰ وَالْيَتَامَىٰ وَالْمَسَاكِينَ وَابْنَ السَّبِيلِ وَالسَّائِلِينَ وَفِي الرِّقَابِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَالْمُوفُونَ بِعَهْدِهِمْ إِذَا عَاهَدُوا ۖ وَالصَّابِرِينَ فِي الْبَأْسَاءِ وَالضَّرَّاءِ وَحِينَ الْبَأْسِ ۗ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُتَّقُونَ
Peace!

Iyyaka

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 10:02:08 AM »
Salam,
Look at page 36-37 of the pdf in English here : https://reveniraucoran.fr/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Literary_Composition_of_the_Quran-2020-10-24.pdf
Some toughts for your reflections.

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 01:28:09 PM »
Let's say you receive an answer in this thread. How will you determine if this answer has validity or not? e.g. what checking process will you do?

Perhaps this will help answer your question.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 04:38:17 AM »
Or ,perhaps you follow your own understanding after checking and studying Qoran yourself. Of course one can also study what others are saying, like does it fit with Qoran?
At the end of the day, it should be your own reasoning/understanding where you are satisfied that you have used your "eyes, ears and brain" without bias or pressure and with honesty and sincerity to follow GOD s message ,if you believe in GOD.

GOD will try your true conviction and effort . And it will be between you and GOD in the end.
Always stay with what you understand best from your own checking. Do not rush ,even if your doubts grow.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/