Can one change gods mind?

yes
0 (0%)
no
2 (66.7%)
other, please say what.
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: is gods mind changeable?  (Read 544 times)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
Re: is gods mind changeable?
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 04:19:53 AM »
Thank you TellMeTheTruth,

There are still a lot of verses that are not making sense to me and I am learning to do them justice by pondering/searching their meaning and hoping to stay patient with myself .
I know one thing for sure,most of what I thought Qoran was saying in the past has turned out to be false and was coming from my own assumption/interpretation or from believing/following interpretations of others.
May the Lord guide us all to do better.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-2
Re: is gods mind changeable?
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2020, 05:09:14 AM »
what does praying lead to... it does soothe our nerves and encourage us to do things in a certain way, i think.

Peace...
I don't have any clue what the mind of God is...
But let's stick to the attributes of God...
In my perception and according to Quran God has certain things He will never change His decision or action... That's fixed and they are promises and God never break promises..
Certain other matters God reacts to action of human being...
Of course God knows the future..that is a fact But... But God act upon our situation even without supplication and to suplication..
So rather than calling does God change His mind,  we better call God reacts to each individual...  Positive or negative...
You can take so many examples that are not fixed...  One is king Pharaoh... God didn't send Musa and Harun just to pass time with him.. God reacts based on what every individual does...  What if Pharaoh accepted the message...  Will the situation be same.. No.. God will definitely accept him.. So God reacts not change his mind... It is not absolutely must that God to react to every act of human being... That is so manifest... As God Himself says.. He won't change us untill we change.. 13:11 ... So if we change God reacts.. How He reacts we don't know...

Another example God says He will bring best hadith in reply to the disbelievers claim.. So God reacts not change his mind...