Author Topic: Is Capitalism compatible with Quran alone Islam  (Read 1184 times)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
Re: Is Capitalism compatible with Quran alone Islam
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2020, 06:56:59 AM »
Peace  sohaibk
 You say, quote:
" I truly believe that everyone's interpretation of the Quran is different. Only God knows the truth. "

I find that a lot of verses  only have basic and simple /straightforward meaning  so that there are no excuses for people to complicate things .
For example surah 1
:بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
لحَمدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ العٰلَمينَ
...etc
No ambiguity/difference in all the translations /interpretations I came across including mine apart from odd words that make no difference to the overall meaning of the surah
However I would not be surprised that one can find one or a maximum of two  that are totally different,like Adid Safar ?
Or you may have  lots of other translations/interpretation of surah one  that differs completely from all the rest? I am curious to know if you have some?
However I would say this:
Some people s translations/interpretation of certain verses of Qoran are different  Sometimes completely different in context and meaning.
But  I get what you say otherwise.
Thank you and GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

sohaibk

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2020, 06:48:55 PM »
Peace  sohaibk
 You say, quote:
" I truly believe that everyone's interpretation of the Quran is different. Only God knows the truth. "

I find that a lot of verses  only have basic and simple /straightforward meaning  so that there are no excuses for people to complicate things .
For example surah 1
:بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
لحَمدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ العٰلَمينَ
...etc
No ambiguity/difference in all the translations /interpretations I came across including mine apart from odd words that make no difference to the overall meaning of the surah
However I would not be surprised that one can find one or a maximum of two  that are totally different,like Adid Safar ?
Or you may have  lots of other translations/interpretation of surah one  that differs completely from all the rest? I am curious to know if you have some?
However I would say this:
Some people s translations/interpretation of certain verses of Qoran are different  Sometimes completely different in context and meaning.
But  I get what you say otherwise.
Thank you and GOD bless you.
Peace.

Salam, I remember reading something along the lines of "...disbelievers ask what does Allah mean by this..." though, I'd rather not argue the point since we are also not allowed to argue what is and what is not within the Quran. I also cannot say what is and what isn't true within the Quran for fear of spreading false information and gaining Allah's punishment. I try not to be arrogant. In the end, God knows all.

Peace.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2020, 05:04:33 AM »
Peace sohaibk .
Thank you for your reply and honesty.
While I agree that we should not "tell lies" about GOD deliberately, there is nothing arrogant about giving our view .
I also agree that arguing altogether can be pointless.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/