Author Topic: Is Capitalism compatible with Quran alone Islam  (Read 629 times)

amin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Is Capitalism compatible with Quran alone Islam
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2020, 09:39:44 PM »
Islam doesnt advocate a life completely denouncing worldly desire, but it wants us not to cross the limit of desire towards greed, the concept of Masjid al haram is understood rightly definitely helps us, its not simply ritual praying towards a direction, the timely salat helps us focus on the inner purification of one'self by limiting us from the worldly excesses.

Every Govt has the limiting mechanisms/policies, to distribute the wealth for the common good of the society, taxes are one of the means,only the levels vary. But whatever limiting things, nature has the best forces, it doesnt give everything to one, it distributes and distributes it well, The Indians calls those as deiva's, even in Islam that called the Malaikah and one will finally accept this or made to accept this and that is life.

sohaibk

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2020, 06:14:56 AM »
I'd like to say something more about my previous statements, who am I to answer your question like I'm God? I truly believe that everyone's interpretation of the Quran is different. Only God knows the truth. In fact, I think that asking questions about your own faith to others is not really helpful to your spiritual growth.

Then again, who am I to say even that.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2020, 06:56:59 AM »
Peace  sohaibk
 You say, quote:
" I truly believe that everyone's interpretation of the Quran is different. Only God knows the truth. "

I find that a lot of verses  only have basic and simple /straightforward meaning  so that there are no excuses for people to complicate things .
For example surah 1
:بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
لحَمدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ العٰلَمينَ
...etc
No ambiguity/difference in all the translations /interpretations I came across including mine apart from odd words that make no difference to the overall meaning of the surah
However I would not be surprised that one can find one or a maximum of two  that are totally different,like Adid Safar ?
Or you may have  lots of other translations/interpretation of surah one  that differs completely from all the rest? I am curious to know if you have some?
However I would say this:
Some people s translations/interpretation of certain verses of Qoran are different  Sometimes completely different in context and meaning.
But  I get what you say otherwise.
Thank you and GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/