Author Topic: The Bible is the best written book there is. It’s not the quran  (Read 6880 times)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
Re: The Bible is the best written book there is. It’s not the quran
« Reply #220 on: October 10, 2021, 02:02:55 AM »
Allah's toe bone is connected to his foot bone, his footbone is connected to his ankle bone, his ankle bone is connected to Allah's SHIN bone,...

Why are you at all embarrassed that your pagan god has a shin bone? How long is it? Will you be asked to bow down to his toes as well? What about Allah's penis? Prostrate to that? Even a Black man would be envious of that gigantic organ, wouldn't you say?

Love it! Allah has a shin! Brilliant! A shin! Stop it, my sides are aching!

Old man's mouth is full of filthy words.. No harm.. Will one ever reform after reaching to an old age.. He will only practice his dirty habits with which he grew up...  Like the old age wrinkles will never get firm and vibrant like a teenager.. You are gone to the extreme... Truth is only one and it has no second truth.. Isn't that so simple..

I would like to ask few Questions to your Lord Jesus in the day of judgement  .. Is this how your believers behave?
Shameless character...  How wonderful christian people are as human being.. But you are nowhere near.. Sheer barbaric evilminded..

shukri

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #221 on: October 10, 2021, 03:42:29 AM »
1. Can you give me one scholar who claims that "the bible is perfectly preserved"? Or are you just continuing with that typical Muslim character and lying and/or creating a straw man?

(1) https://www.thetrumpet.com/1709-how-god-preserved-the-bible
Do we have the complete Bible? Has God’s Word been preserved for us accurately? You can prove that it has.

(2) https://av1611.com/kjbp/articles/long-preserved.html
Is it still preserved? If you ask the typical Bible-believer whether he believes in the Biblical doctrine of preservation, the answer will almost certainly be "

(3) https://www.gotquestions.org/preservation-Bible.html
The doctrine of preservation in regard to Scripture means that the Lord has kept His Word intact as to its original meaning. Preservation simply means that we can trust the Scriptures because God has sovereignly overseen the process of transmission over the centuries.

shukri

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #222 on: October 10, 2021, 03:52:16 AM »
If "the bible is not perfectly preserved", that means your holy book contains a lot of human fabrications. My question is, how can you take such a book as your guidance!

Look at this two contradictions;
(1)  Apostle Paul says that christians are saved by faith in Christ alone without works (Romans 3:20, 28; 5:1).
(2) BUT James 2:24 says that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

Grandpa,
Which one do you believe?
A faith alone or the righteous (with faith) will be saved!

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #223 on: October 10, 2021, 01:55:01 PM »
Old man's mouth is full of filthy words.. No harm.. Will one ever reform after reaching to an old age.. He will only practice his dirty habits with which he grew up...  Like the old age wrinkles will never get firm and vibrant like a teenager.. You are gone to the extreme... Truth is only one and it has no second truth.. Isn't that so simple..

I would like to ask few Questions to your Lord Jesus in the day of judgement  .. Is this how your believers behave?
Shameless character...  How wonderful christian people are as human being.. But you are nowhere near.. Sheer barbaric evilminded..

I am so happy that you consider yourself more morally righteous than I. It must be so good to feel you've finally made it or at least morally superior to another person. I would be in awe of your presence if I were standing in your presence.

Oh yes, your feeling morally superior reminds me of a story Jesus told. It's a great one. Hear the LORD'S words:

"Then Jesus gave this illustration to certain people who were confident of their own goodness and looked down on others: “Two men went up to the Temple to pray, one was a Muslim, the other was a coarse man. The Muslim stood and prayed like this with himself, ‘O God, I do thank you that I am not like the rest of mankind, greedy, dishonest, impure, or even like that coarse man over there. I fast twice every week; I give away a tenth-part of all my income.’ But the coarse man stood in a distant corner, scarcely daring to look up to Heaven, and with a gesture of despair, said, ‘God, have mercy on a sinner like me.’ I assure you that he was the man who went home justified in God’s sight, rather than the other one. For everyone who sets himself up as somebody will become a nobody, and the man who makes himself nobody will become somebody.” (Luke 18)

Take heed of your own words.

BTW, does Allah have an actual shin bone? Yes or no?

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +14/-3
« Reply #224 on: October 10, 2021, 03:16:15 PM »
Hear the LORD'S words:

"Then Jesus gave this illustration to certain people who were confident of their own goodness and looked down on others: “Two men went up to the Temple to pray, one was a Muslim, the other was a coarse man.

The Muslim stood and prayed like this WITH HIMSELF, ‘O God, I do THANK YOU that I am not like the rest of mankind, greedy, dishonest, impure, or even like that coarse man over there. I fast twice every week; I give away a tenth-part of all my income.’

But the coarse man (will become somebody) stood in a distant corner, scarcely daring to look up to Heaven, and with a gesture of despair, said, ‘God, have mercy on a sinner like me.’ I assure you that he (THE BAD GUY, in the sight of JESUS) was the man

who went home justified in God’s sight, rather than the other one.

For everyone who sets himself up as somebody will become a nobody,

and the man who makes himself nobody will become somebody.”

("makes himself nobody" means)

• greedy <-- yes, true God don't want you to be greedy
  • dishonest <-- yes, true God don't want you to be dishonest
  • impure <-- yes, true God don't want you to be impure
  • coarse man <-- yes, true God don't want you to be coarse, unjustified
  • "thank to God" for good character <-- yes, true God want you to thank Him
  • fast twice every week <-- yes, true God want you to fast whenever necessary
  • give away a tenth-part of all my income <-- yes, true God want you to share your income

(Luke 18)

Take heed of your own words.

Writing and reading comprehension disorder (or comprehension deficit) - ADHD / S-RCD disease

christian logic...  :rotfl:

Anyway, in the quran it’s written the following:

Say: ‘If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all their strength in aiding one another.’ } The Quran 17:88

Have you not seen how God cites the example of a good word/argument is like a good tree, whose root is firm and its branches in the sky. It bears its fruit every so often by its Lord's leave. And God cites the examples for mankind, perhaps they will remember. And the example of a bad word/argument is like a tree which has been uprooted from the surface of the Earth, it has nowhere to settle. God makes firm those who believe with firm sayings in the worldly life, and in the Hereafter. And He misguides the wicked, and God does what He wishes (14:24-27)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #225 on: October 10, 2021, 08:08:34 PM »
I am so happy that you consider yourself more morally righteous than I. It must be so good to feel you've finally made it or at least morally superior to another person. I would be in awe of your presence if I were standing in your presence.

Dirty mouth utter all the dirty words and in the end if others claim he is got a big dirty mouth, he gets disappointed... Dirty people have their own freedom but they themselves don't like to be called as dirty... They miraculously forget their character.... You can't withdraw what you utter... that will remain...

Why in a hurry old man... Just wait little longer.. You will find out answers to all your concerns.. Then you can even inform the black guys.. :rotfl:

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #226 on: October 13, 2021, 10:57:09 PM »
28:49 Say (to them, O Muhammad SAW): "Then bring a Book from Allah, which is a better guide than these two [the Taurat (Torah) and the Quran], that I may follow it, if you are truthful."

It seems like Taurat and Quran is in fact better than even real Injeel... what is bible then in the light of Real Tourat and Quran
topic heading has an answer within quran..

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #227 on: October 14, 2021, 02:06:31 PM »
28:49 Say (to them, O Muhammad SAW): "Then bring a Book from Allah, which is a better guide than these two [the Taurat (Torah) and the Quran], that I may follow it, if you are truthful."

It seems like Taurat and Quran is in fact better than even real Injeel... what is bible then in the light of Real Tourat and Quran
topic heading has an answer within quran..

What's this "real" injeel?

Who has seen it?

Where is a copy of it?

Tell me how this great conspiracy occurred where 1000's and 1000's of  "genuine" injeels were replace with fake ones? You must know because you say it happened.

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +14/-3
« Reply #228 on: October 14, 2021, 05:16:00 PM »
Who has seen it?

Where is a copy of it?

it's that stupid..  :rotfl:

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #229 on: October 16, 2021, 11:50:45 PM »
1. Where is any copy of this "injeel" now?

2. What evidence is there that there was an injeel different from the Gospels before and/or at the time of Muhammad?

3. How come your god couldn't stop people tampering with and destroying it?

4. How logistically could a man or group of men go all the way around the world, to every nook and cranny, to every church, home, library, king's palace, monastery, university, rich man's house...and steal the "original" 1000's of injeels and replace it with a fake one OR alter its words? How could this occur and no one get caught or there be no one waking up in the morning going, "Hey, who's been altering my injeel?"

I'm still waiting for an honest Muslim (I know, an oxymoron!).