Author Topic: The Bible is the best written book there is. It’s not the quran  (Read 6877 times)

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
Re: The Bible is the best written book there is. It’s not the quran
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2021, 04:01:53 PM »
Bro John,

Please see the Youtube below whereby a christian cult/sect drinks deadly poison at Jonestown, Guyana.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhur8MlBw2A

They try to prove that "Mark 16:16-18" is a truth from their Lord. They have the guts to do that but unfortunately it ended with a tragedy. Very sad!

Ohh, Shukri, oh, oh, oh. Now I see where you're heading. You're just like the others, except way more literate.

Yes, Jim Jones.

I can remember when the The Peoples Temple (Jones didn't like the apostrophe) murders occur. I was working as a psychiatric nurse at the time and so it was rather bizarre given my environment.

Some background. One of my degrees is in Religious Studies. In addition, I've been studying and visiting cults all over the world for almost 50 years. I've been to some extremely dangerously whacky cults where the Evil One was clearly present, so I have a rather good eye when it comes to cultish practices.

It's rather odd that you've mentioned Jones. Just last week I finished reading a brilliant 500 page study on him, The Road to Jonestown by Jeff Guin. One thing is absolutely clear: Jones was never a Christian because he declared himself an atheist at a very, very young age. The vile, blasphemous language he used against God was shocking. I can't repeat it here because it was so contemptible. He declared he was God and expected his followers to indicate that. He has multiple sexual partners, took loads and loads of drugs and was extremely cruel and violent.

Now, why did you not do a little research and read about what happened at Jonestown instead of trying to fabricate a story to attack the Markian verses? That's really amateurish.

But here's the really important error you made. There were 2 types of victims at Jonestown: the minority who took it willingly took it to SUICIDE, whereas the vast majority had a gun pointed at their head or were held down and INJECTED with the poison, including the several hundred CHILDREN.

You really have got to lift you game if you want to play ball with me.

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2021, 04:05:25 PM »
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. (Matthew 24:34-36)

Can anyone explain me this verse pls... Why Jesus's father is so special?

What a nasty, disrespectful son you are, jkhan. Fancy not holding your own father in high regard. Under Jewish Torah law that was death for you.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2021, 05:47:40 PM »
What a nasty, disrespectful son you are, jkhan. Fancy not holding your own father in high regard. Under Jewish Torah law that was death for you.

Can someone else explain to me in a meaningful way why Jesus's father is so significant than Jesus while Jesus is one of three..

Read the last link I provided.. That's beyond doubt that you are a pagan... Bro john... Pagan taking three separate gods... One is above another in nature and quality... One doesn't know what other is doing.. One is worshiping another..

Who is gonna be the leader on the day of judgement.. Is it Jesus or father or spirit... Coz one doesn't know for sure..  :rotfl:

A god who doesn't know who tapped him behind..  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG I can't stop laughing  :rotfl:

shukri

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2021, 07:05:59 PM »
Re your comment about "true" and "copycat" Christians and the relationship with the Markian verses, I don't follow your argument. You need to explain it considerably more because as it stands now it is rather enthymematic. It requires some more work for me to understand your point.

For me the Markian verses of 16:16-18 is a "yardstick" for christians to identify themselves whether they are true christian or not. The benchmark is there to differentiate them!

Any Holy book is a revelation from God. Everything written in it is the truth forever including Mark 16:16-18. Every christian should get all the free gifts stipulated in it. If not, there must be something wrong with them. What is it? Honestly I do not know the answer. The simple explanation is maybe all of you are not the true christians OR your god Jesus has broken his promise in Mark 16:16-18. Which one do you think?

shukri

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2021, 07:13:47 PM »

It's rather odd that you've mentioned Jones. Just last week I finished reading a brilliant 500 page study on him, The Road to Jonestown by Jeff Guin. One thing is absolutely clear: Jones was never a Christian because he declared himself an atheist at a very, very young age. The vile, blasphemous language he used against God was shocking. I can't repeat it here because it was so contemptible. He declared he was God and expected his followers to indicate that. He has multiple sexual partners, took loads and loads of drugs and was extremely cruel and violent.

Now, why did you not do a little research and read about what happened at Jonestown instead of trying to fabricate a story to attack the Markian verses? That's really amateurish.

Okay bro John. I guess you conclude that Jim Jones and their followers are never christians and that's why all of them perished in that event. So, I hope if you think you are different from them and really a true christian, please do the same thing as they did. I want to see whether you will survive or not. Jesus will not break his promise in Mark 16:16-18 for true christian. Can you do that!  :)

Reply #56 @jkhan is referred.

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2021, 07:43:53 PM »
4. If you were consistent you'd apply the same standard to the Koran. The Koran has 100's of errors, including dozens and dozens of Arabic grammar mistakes. There are also over 30 different Arabic Korans, among them the Hafs, Warsh, Durri. How can a book which purports to be a perfect book from God contain so many errors and have so many variations which give different information?

what years hafs, warsh, et al doing their blogs ~800 CE?

Tübingen, University Library: Ma VI 165 circa 649-675 CE
https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/17/vers/36?handschrift=107

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2021, 07:57:45 PM »
Okay bro John. I guess you conclude that Jim Jones and their followers are never christians and that's why all of them perished in that event. So, I hope if you think you are different from them and really a true christian, please do the same thing as they did. I want to see whether you will survive or not. Jesus will not break his promise in Mark 16:16-18 for true christian. Can you do that!  :)

Pal, you're proving just as intellectually dishonest as the others here. I didn't say he wasn't a Christian, Jim Jones said it himself. ON JIM JONES' OWN ADMISSION, he was NEVER a Christian. He CURSED God on multiple occasions. Here's something he said at Jonestown: "I started devastating God. I tore that motherf###er to shreds and laid him out to rest...F##k the Lord." Now if you think a Christian would say that, then you really a COMPLETE MORON. But, maybe you do think a Christian could say that and still be a Christian. I mean, everything is possibly; after all, you believe your false prophet is a prophet despite him having sex with the 9-year-old Aisha.

Go and do some preliminary and basic research before you again espouse the rubbish your offering up as accurate.

You're fast losing any logical credibility with me. If Jim Jones is not a Christian, what does his murderous and suicidal Jonestown have to do with the passages in Mark?

Anyone, geese and ganders: ISIS, the Twin Tower homicide pilots and the 40,000 Islamic terrorist attacks since 9-11 proclaim that according to the Koran they are the real Muslims and that your god has ordered them to kill kafir as jihad primarily means conquering Dar al-Harb. Therefore "I hope if you think you are different from them and really a true Muslim, please do the same thing as they did." ("Oh no," complains Shukri, "do not confuse me with logic and a rational argument. That's so unfair. I'll just ignore it."

Checkmate, buddy, checkmate!!

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2021, 08:01:06 PM »
what years hafs, warsh, et al doing their blogs ~800 CE?

Tübingen, University Library: Ma VI 165 circa 649-675 CE
https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/17/vers/36?handschrift=107

Posting a picture of a koran page is not an argument. I have no idea what your point is.

Anyway, try this for size and weep as your whole Koranic world comes atumblin' down, house of cards they are!
https://www.answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2021, 08:43:24 PM »

One thing will be ensured...
Let me tell you that..

If John by chance attempts he will prove to the fools that he is in fact a believer in son of God...
Once he attempted he will know who indeed God is :rotfl: :rotfl:

What a joke this man is... Is he 70?
Anyway.. These days world doesn't like old community living long life... Covid is a kind of a conspiracy to eradicate aged people.. So.. John no need to try..  It will come to you generously..  Just get vaccinated with a booster jab.. Or even with double booster..  :rotfl:

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2021, 09:03:48 PM »
Posting a picture of a koran page is not an argument. I have no idea what your point is.

Anyway, try this for size and weep as your whole Koranic world comes atumblin' down, house of cards they are!
https://www.answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm

It’s obvious you have no idea; manuscript pre-dates your rants by 100+ years.