Author Topic: Are we the 1st universe God has ever created according to the Qur'an  (Read 319 times)

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Peace

If I remember correctly, I think the Qur'an is silent on the matter.
😃👀✋

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
Re: Are we the 1st universe God has ever created according to the Qur'an
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 05:43:32 PM »
Peace

If I remember correctly, I think the Qur'an is silent on the matter.

Given even time context itself started at the start of this universe.
Then how can one compare each universe which one is later and which one is earlier?
As each universe has it's own time and space context?

The start of this universe is not an expansion of matter, it's an expansion of time and space fabric itself.
And the expansion of time and space fabric is still happening now as we speak.
From our perspective of time and space, it's expanding faster and faster.
That's why we see that there are galaxies which are moving faster than the speed of light, at least from our perspective.

We know this through the study of a phenomenon of 'observable nothingness' called black holes.
From our perspective time stopped on the black hole.
But from the perspective off black hole it's perhaps the other way around.
We don't know and we might never know how the perspective look like from point of view of black hole.

What can still be answered is within the context of this universe.
Is the sun the first star that's forming? The answer is no.
Is the earth the first planet that's forming? The answer is no.
Is the earth the first planet in the solar system that contained carbon based life form? We don't know this, but apparently based on latest discovery, the answer is no as well...
Sign of Life on Venus
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/science/venus-life-clouds.html

Nonetheless, it's a very good question, if you continue pondering along this path you then shall discover, at least the tendency, to make you think that this entire universe with it's trillion of galaxies is actually a 'hologram'.

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 06:29:18 PM »
Given even time context itself started at the start of this universe.
Then how can one compare each universe which one is later and which one is earlier?
As each universe has it's own time and space context?

The start of this universe is not an expansion of matter, it's an expansion of time and space fabric itself.
And the expansion of time and space fabric is still happening now as we speak.
From our perspective of time and space, it's expanding faster and faster.
That's why we see that there are galaxies which are moving faster than the speed of light, at least from our perspective.

We know this through the study of a phenomenon of 'observable nothingness' called black holes.
From our perspective time stopped on the black hole.
But from the perspective off black hole it's perhaps the other way around.
We don't know and we might never know how the perspective look like from point of view of black hole.

What can still be answered is within the context of this universe.
Is the sun the first star that's forming? The answer is no.
Is the earth the first planet that's forming? The answer is no.
Is the earth the first planet in the solar system that contained carbon based life form? We don't know this, but apparently based on latest discovery, the answer is no as well...
Sign of Life on Venus
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/science/venus-life-clouds.html

Nonetheless, it's a very good question, if you continue pondering along this path you then shall discover, at least the tendency, to make you think that this entire universe with it's trillion of galaxies is actually a 'hologram'.

I know about spacetime, it's just kind of hard to get my head around it. Time is relative and if I'm correct, time cannot exist without space but can space exist without time? In the Qur'an it mentions the words 'timelessly' quite a bit, I wonder if it's meant literally or just a figure of speech.

Earth may not be the first planet that formed, but is the universe? It seems it is likely that there were many universes (or other phenomena) that were created before us.

I am familiar with the holographic universe theory way back from when I read some Harun Yahya books, then later on watched a science convention on the holographic universe whilst searching the web and then David Icke talked quite a bit about it. It is interesting but is there clear evidence for this theory? Most people today do not seem to take it as fact.

😃👀✋

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 06:44:49 PM »
I know about spacetime, it's just kind of hard to get my head around it. Time is relative and if I'm correct, time cannot exist without space but can space exist without time?
It seems the two are made to be together.. in perception.
The perception of space without time will be quite useless, as it means there is no change whatsoever.

Earth may not be the first planet that formed, but is the universe? It seems it is likely that there were many universes (or other phenomena) that were created before us.

You can't compare two things using dimension of space and time when each have their own definition of space and time..
What we can say is if there's another universe then that universe will have it's own definition of space and time.
As universe by itself is actually a manifestation of space and time.

It is interesting but is there clear evidence for this theory? Most people today do not seem to take it as fact.
The evidence, at the moment, is provided through Mathematical equation, feel free to read paper by Leonard Susskind (among others) to see how he derived the math.

Another indirect evidence of this is how we can find 'pattern' inside this universe which is similar to pattern inside a computer.
Everything on a computer is based on repetition of 'finite' dimension or looping of 'finite' calculation.

And on this universe we find finite definition on the smallest unit of time and also smallest unit of space.
What is the shortest possible time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPgtPF0kduA

And the smallest unit of space is the distance between one circuit of electron to another inside an atom.
Which give birth to the common term of 'electron jumps' or 'quantum leap' to describe any other phenomenon when something suddenly make drastic change without any transitional state or in between state to indicate that it was coming.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 06:08:24 AM »
TIME and SPACE is difficult

To understand.
To make someone understand.

Go into it and u will find dozen of new questions every single time.

TIME may appear different at different places but even in subjective terms scientists did not make it clear what is the actual defination of time. When we ask what is time before TIME?

Same goes for SPACE, we are unable to understand its very nature, for example in which(---) space is expanding in to?

Observers tackle it with another question and claimed it a wrong question to ask what was time and space before the beginning of TIME and SPACE?

Its similar if we ask what north in the north pole?

But north pole is a place with fix location we give it name to that specific location of our globe whereas SPACE and TIME are two totally different things.

That engineering of cosmos is at spectacular level beyond the understanding of human brain and same time its really magical and interesting to observe it.
person never get bored from it.

The interesting thing is the creator/designer of cosmos itself require the factor of TIME. It doesnt matter if he created one or one million universes what matter is how TIME factor applied on him? In start somewhere when there was NOTHING there was SOMETHING was about to come in DUE time.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
Everything Is One In Unity
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 12:02:28 AM »
TIME and SPACE is difficult

To understand.
To make someone understand.

Go into it and u will find dozen of new questions every single time.

TIME may appear different at different places but even in subjective terms scientists did not make it clear what is the actual defination of time. When we ask what is time before TIME?

It's actually easy to understand and very very simple.

Time before no time, NOTIME-NESS.

Same goes for SPACE, we are unable to understand its very nature, for example in which(---) space is expanding in to?
Simple isn't it? NOSPACE-NESS

And when we combine NOTIME-NESS and NOSPACE-NESS it became... NOTHING-NESS

Black hole is an observable phenomenon of NOTHING-NESS.
If we see black hole as an 'object' it's a 2 Dimensional object (width, length and no height) with infinite mass and time from our perspective stop right at the 'border' of the black hole. Thus NOTIME-NESS.

Black hole is sucking the fabric of space and time (back) towards NOTHING-NESS.
Back to ZERO state, scientist calls it Singularity state.

See how ancient philosopher / spiritualist and today's scientist is saying the same thing with different language.
Singularity = Unity
and
Expansion = Polarity

Ponder how everything came out from nothing, then it will be easy for you to realize how powerful nothing-ness really is.
And eventually to nothing-ness we all shall eventually return, back to singularity, back to unity, back to God.

There is only one consciousness, and our personal identification with individual existence separated from others is merely an illusion. Even time and space is also an illusion.

And it's actually the same one infinite consciousness that 'fractionize' and identify itself with many finite things. Dissolve your identity that you're attaching yourself to and you will be back to unity. By becoming nothing you will become everything (again).

That's what it actually mean by "God is within each and every one of you" or "You are created in the image of God".

Thus the easiest way to find the evidence for the existence of God is to find the evidence of your own non-existence.

"The Law of One, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator."
-- Ra, Law Of One

"I used to be a guy who was experiencing the Universe, but now I feel like the Universe experiencing a guy"
-- Jim Carrey.

The interesting thing is the creator/designer of cosmos itself require the factor of TIME. It doesnt matter if he created one or one million universes what matter is how TIME factor applied on him? In start somewhere when there was NOTHING there was SOMETHING was about to come in DUE time.

Time and space is among the 'thing' that was created by the infinite creator, a stage for the drama to be unfolded and eventually shall be folded back to unity / singularity.
The infinite creator doesn't require time and space to exist.. to Him (or to Us, depending on your identification perspective) there is no time and space. Everything happened at the same time and at the same space.

OP29

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2020, 02:29:27 AM »
Continuous String