News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Preservation of the Quran

Started by Rauf, September 20, 2020, 01:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rauf

In Quran 15:9, it says dhikr will be preserved, dhikr have other meanings too, so how can we know whether Quran is preserved?

good logic

Peace Rauf Murtuzov.

Some verses that shed  light on "DHIKR"l

You will be heeded only by those who uphold this message/Qoran, and reverence the Most Gracious - even when alone in their privacy. Give them good news of forgiveness and a generous recompense.
إِنَّما تُنذِرُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ الذِّكرَ وَخَشِىَ الرَّحمٰنَ بِالغَيبِ فَبَشِّرهُ بِمَغفِرَةٍ وَأَجرٍ كَريمٍ

What we taught him (the messenger) was not poetry, nor is he (a poet). This is but a formidable  message (with a proof,) and a profound Quran.
وَما عَلَّمنٰهُ الشِّعرَ وَما يَنبَغى لَهُ إِن هُوَ إِلّا ذِكرٌ وَقُرءانٌ مُبينٌ
To preach to those who are alive, and to expose the disbelievers.
لِيُنذِرَ مَن كانَ حَيًّا وَيَحِقَّ القَولُ عَلَى الكٰفِرينَ

Qoran is also known as the reminder/dhikr.
Qoran/dhikr is  mathematically composed/preserved  ,Every letter,word, verse/ chapter is protected from errors/additions..etc.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

Jafar

Quote from: Rauf Murtuzov on September 20, 2020, 01:55:59 PM
In Quran 15:9, it says dhikr will be preserved, dhikr have other meanings too, so how can we know whether Quran is preserved?

The reminder (dhikr) were is and always be preserved, meaning appearing always through time through zillion of means delivered to zillions of beings.
That's what matter isn't it?

The rest is actually doesn't matter.

There were eons where a book titled Quran was not even compiled yet, but the Dhikr is always there.
There will be eons where a book titled Quran will be long forgotten and gone, but the Dhikr is always there.
There are zillions of being who doesn't even know about a book titled Quran, and they all received the Dhikr.

Noon waalqalami

Quote from: Rauf Murtuzov on September 20, 2020, 01:55:59 PM

peace, clearly separate which "the reminder" was present with prior generations ...

16:43 وما and not ارسلنا sent we of من from قبلك before you الا except رجلا menfolk of نوحي we inspire اليهم towards them فسلوا so ask ye of اهل individuals الذكر l-dhikri/the reminder ان if كنتم be you لا not تعلمون knowing

38:1 ص saad والقران and/by the Qur'an ذي owner (contains) الذكر l-dhikri/the reminder

http://britishlibrary.typepad.co.uk/asian-and-african/2016/04/the-british-librarys-oldest-quran-manuscript-now-online.html

Rauf

seekingtruth1111

85:21 No, it is a glorious Quran.
85:22 In a tablet, preserved.

Rauf

Quote from: seekingtruth1111 on September 22, 2020, 06:55:24 AM
85:21 No, it is a glorious Quran.
85:22 In a tablet, preserved.
I agree that the Quran is preserved. But I don't how to prove when some people claim Quran is not preserved. The verse you send refers to al-lahw al-mahfuz (the Preserved Tablet), it is also mentioned in the Quran 6:59, 27:75.

shukri

Method used: https://al-muzzammil.com/relevance_miracle/19_based_calc.html
Findings: Based on my analysis, I think the word "الذِّكرَ" (the reminder) in verse 15:9 is meant for the Quran...

1. The reminder is meant for "القُرءانِ الحَكيم"
15:9 Absolutely, we have revealed the reminder, and, absolutely, we will preserve it.
36:2 And the Koran, the wise/judicious (وَالقُرءانِ الحَكيمِ) ... quran corpus
--> 362 159 = 19061 x 19
P1 (Scenario Described)
L5 (Detailing Information)

2. The reminder is meant for "القُرءانِ ذِى الذِّكرِ"
15:9 Absolutely, we have revealed the reminder, and, absolutely, we will preserve it.
38:1 S. S/C/SAD and the Koran (owner) of the reminder/remembrance (ص وَالقُرءانِ ذِى الذِّكرِ) ... quran corpus
--> 381 159 = 20061 x 19
P1 (Scenario Described)
L5 (Detailing Information)

OR
38:1 S. S/C/SAD and the Koran (owner) of the reminder/remembrance (ص وَالقُرءانِ ذِى الذِّكرِ) ... quran corpus 
--> (1) (9) = 1 x 19
P1 (Scenario Described)
L1 (Precedence)

3. The reminder is meant for "القُرءانِ المَجيدِ" 
50:1 K and the Koran, the most glorious/exalted (ق وَالقُرءانِ المَجيدِ) ... quran corpus
--> (1) (9) = 1 x 19
P1 (Scenario Described)
L1 (Precedence)

Thank you.
"My Lord, pardon me if I have forgotten or erred"

Anoushirvan

Salam,

Dhikr is not Qur'an, i.e. no one at the time of Qur'an messenger would have understood it that way.

Dhikr comes from the ancient Judaic concept of the pledge for salvation (zakar) that God will flawlessly fulfill, a promise that God made to Abraham.

In the Gospel of Luke, we find this passage in chapter 1:

67 His father Zechariah was filled with the Holy Spirit and prophesied:

68 "Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them.

69 He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David

70 as he said through his holy prophets of long ago,

71 salvation from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us—

72 to show mercy to our ancestors and to remember his holy covenant,

73 the oath he swore to our father Abraham:

74 to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

75 in holiness and righteousness before him all our days.

While this is not obvious either in the English translation nor in the Greek text, when we read the oldest Syriac translation, the Peshitta of Old Syriac Sinaitic Palimpsest, there is a pun between the name Zechariah and the word "remember" in verse 1.72:
dnᶜbd ḥnnᵓ ᶜm ᵓbhyn wᵓtdkr ldytqwhy qdyštᵓ

seekingtruth1111

Quote from: Rauf Murtuzov on September 22, 2020, 09:31:46 AM
I agree that the Quran is preserved. But I don't how to prove when some people claim Quran is not preserved. The verse you send refers to al-lahw al-mahfuz (the Preserved Tablet), it is also mentioned in the Quran 6:59, 27:75.

Question is where or what is this tablet where Quran is preserved?