Main Menu

Can God forget?

Started by muqeem, September 05, 2020, 12:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TellMeTheTruth

Quote from: tutti_frutti on September 14, 2020, 01:23:14 PM
salam tellmethetruth

killing animals is a corruption?

are we not told by God that we could eat from their meat and ride on them etc and that we should not eat of them if they were not dedicated to Him?

peace
Salam, dear tutti frutti!
In my previous post/answer, I have given references from Quran and you may verify.
Animals are also Allah's creations as we are. For example:
[6:38] Saheeh International
And there is no creature on [or within] the earth or bird that flies with its wings except [that they are] communities like you. We have not neglected in the Register a thing. Then unto their Lord they will be gathered.
are they not living beings like us? They have red blood as we have, they breathe like us, they bear children like us. (The only difference is of intelligence level, which is Ruh from Allah. 15:29 and 38:79. Note روحی My Ruh is used in first person.)
1) If you dedicate an animal to Allah by mentioning His name on them then why you or other people eat from them? Will you not become partners of Allah? On the other hand, Allah does not need Rizq from us.
2) If you kill animals for youself or your family/people then it becomes اھل لغیر اللہ (i.e., killed for other than Allah) so it would be haram.
Allah has told what you can eat from animals. Refer to Quran I6:66.
Peace!

tutti_frutti

salam tellmethetruth

thank you for your reply

1) mentioning the name of God when killing animals is to thank Him and acknoweldge that He creates them (and everything else)

2) we dont slaughter them for us or our family as in our glory .. no one has any glory as all glory belongs to The God ... humans slaughter animals to eat and so they could live an extra day non? we supposed to not eat animals or fruits etc?
vivons d'amour et d'eau fraiche alors :) lol

what is your point? lol

peace my friend

TellMeTheTruth

Quote from: tutti_frutti on September 14, 2020, 02:25:54 PM
salam tellmethetruth

thank you for your reply

1) mentioning the name of God when killing animals is to thank Him and acknoweldge that He creates them (and everything else)

2) we dont slaughter them for us or our family as in our glory .. no one has any glory as all glory belongs to The God ... humans slaughter animals to eat and so they could live an extra day non? we supposed to not eat animals or fruits etc?
vivons d'amour et d'eau fraiche alors :) lol

what is your point? lol

peace my friend

TellMeTheTruth

Salam!
You need to eat for survival so eat whatever you need. Why say halal and/or haram then?
Keep on shedding the blood and corrupting the earth.
Peace!

tutti_frutti

salam

i dont say halal or haram only The God decides

and He told us what is haram (blood, swine, food dedicated to other than Him ...)

mais what are you saying? we should not eat?

im confused as to what you are actually trying to say lol

peace

TellMeTheTruth

Salam!
I want to say that stop shedding the blood. Stop killing living beings.
When you eat meat, is it alive or 'already dead'?
Peace!

tutti_frutti

salam

i really do not understand what you are trying to say lol

anyways thank you for the exchange

good luck to you

peace

Cerberus

Quote from: TellMeTheTruth on September 14, 2020, 01:44:31 PM

Well, why not fully detailed book given to moses, had no mention of desert-dwelling djinns? Let's tell Allah that He forgot to mention something in His previous scriptures (استعذ باللہ).

Reading this I think it's worthless to even try to go further into it.

TellMeTheTruth

TellMeTheTruth

Salam!
You cannot change words of Allah.
Peace!